Why Did You Join PokéBeach?

PsychedelicBreakfast

We can live beside the ocean leave the fire behind
RE: Why'd you join PokéBeach?

I think I found the site in a Google search. I was looking for a way to trade cards via mail safely and securely.

ProudPokePlayer

An Ker-Otaku, if you will...

First I found this site through its reputation in the internet, and then I felt more eager to express my opinion in a way more colorful and fun forum than pokegym (and feel less lonely about my still burning passion for Pokemon). Yeah, that's about it :).

TheTPCProductionz

Aspiring Trainer

Well, I wanted to come to a friendly place that I can share my hobbies with. I mainly collect on YouTube, but I love to use forums to chat. I use forums to learn more about Pokemon, as experience is key. I have been collecting since I was 4, I am 17 now. I still always learn something when on here. The staff are friendly, incisive and helpful. This goes for the members on here aswell.

rev3rsor

目がピアノを弾く

A friend introduced me to the site a while back, and after a bit of looking around I found the forums and decided it was a friendly place so I joined.
And because everyone seems nice.

Momaster12

The Temporal Destroyer

I think I found this site while looking for news when serebii didn't update. I've been visiting the website ever since (I occasionally visit serebii, but I prefer this).

I joined the forums because I wanted to get some help with competitive TCG decks.

Chariblaze

When you add it all up...

Argh, keep kicking myself to post here.

I was introduced to the site by an older woman at some TCG event in fall '07. I didn't have Internet access at the time (made playing the TCG a lovely experience...), though I did manage to snag a glance at the front page while at the library once (it was the story about the professor using the site's Darkness Energy scan in a lecture <3). I finally got dial-up the next April, and PB was my first stop. :p I checked the front page daily (along with all my other sites), and occasionally read the rules and newbie guides on the forums. Didn't get around to joining until that October, after a friend convinced me to during an SF prerelease.

Tor2guh-

Aspiring Trainer

I joined because no one in my area plays the TCG.
That being said its hard for me to acquire some of the cards I need.

RogueChomp

Team DBT

I first joined because iisnumber12 told me too. But before that, I went on the main page to look at news. I always knew that the forum button was there, I just didn't know what a forum was lol.

AdamLambert

Aspiring Potato

I was looking up X and Y information and found it. I loved it and joined right away.

Tsukeo

Skitty is so cute! &lt;3

When I was younger, I joined because you lot talked about Pokémon cards back in the time when I though I was the best player in the world.

Up to this day, this is the best Pokémon community online, I love it! c:

NotThatCardDummy

Aspiring Trainer

Hi All,

I joined because I have no clue what I'm doing. I came here as from the few sites I visited that had forums, this looked like the best for what I was after.

It all started with my 9 year old bringing a card home a friend gave to him. I thought, huh, wonder what this is all about. I had never played a card game. Well, a few hundred dollars later.. stack of cards.. and a now what do I do with them.. I'm here.

I have been playing a bit of the Pokemon TCG Online version. It has an excellent tutorial that I believe at least gave me a good start. I still get destroyed when playing against live players... but I hope that is to be expected at first.

Anyway. Hi and thanks for having me.

NTCD

Bashamo

The Original Fire Fighter!

I joined because... compared to other sites, PokeBeach is a lot more mature in discussion. I feel like I'm surrounded by 7 year olds on some of the other poke sites. I know Pokemon's main focus is kids.

jdivinity

Still a dorky art student

I previously had found the site back in the Gen IV era when I was in middle school because I had no clue there was even going to be more Pokemon games after R/S/E and was curious about Lucario and such. Years later, I finally remember what the site was called, made a profile on the forum and I'm here to join in on the fun with the X&Y speculation!

debugs

We were all born to die!

I was looking for the newest d/p cards. I never really learned how to play the tcg, so I joined. I've lost interest in the tcg ever since..

Scuba Steve

Aspiring Trainer

I joined because I love Pokémon and I enjoy getting to talk to people about it.
I also love to find ways to show off my "art" and joined to make use of the forums art board.
I also have issues on other forums where people are immature and the staff have itchy ban fingers and cut the member list in half in week time lengths.

Drohn

Wild War Dance

What attracted me at first were the reliable news updates. I was checking out the front page frequently and read through the forums occasionally. Later, I decided to register to join the discussions. When I joined, I started talking to some of the members and loved being part of the community. The friendly people and staff are the main reason I decided to stay active on this site!

WolfNinja55

Aspiring Trainer

Amt said:
The title says it all. Why'd you join PokeBeach and how'd you find the site?

I found it on Google, posted the worst decklist ever and decided it'd be a cool place to stay at.

It was either Google or a friend, I dun remember exactly. :S
I first was on the chat for a while when i was younger. I made a lot of new friends on there and so a while later I created a forum account. I guess you could say my reason for joining is because all of the friends i made. :)

Vulpix-core

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey
Hi everyone, I'm Core, also known as Hardcore or AnimeUSA...uh...
I joined Pokebeach because at the time, back in fifth grade, my friends and I thought that it was the coolest thing ever.
I loved the idea and I loved the community and here I am!