XY What new smaller details would you like to see? Things! Environment! Random events! Etc.

Mitja

veteran smartass
RE: Your hopes for 6th generation?

NoDice said:
Alright, that is a decent list there. Riolu isnt a baby first of all. So theres one Pokemon that has more than two moves off the list.

Now, why add those baby Pokemon for those minute moves instead of just adding it to the base Pokemon's move pool?

It totally is...Ive said it like a hundred times in this thread, the only distinction between regular earliest stages and baby pokemon is that babies cannot breed.

The babies weren't added to give them moves, its just a possible extra. I simply responded to the post specifically asking for that list.

Bolt the Cat said:
The only real reason to have baby Pokemon is for distribution, so you can have certain Pokemon earlier on in the game. Other than that, they don't really add much to the game since new moves could simply be added on to the first form. Maybe if the baby forms could take advantage of Eviolite, that could be some justification, but I'm not really an expert on competitive battling so I wouldn't really know which Pokemon would be ideal for that.

So same reason as early stages in general.

Pell_

Aspire to show up.
Re: RE: Your hopes for 6th generation?

Fennex said:
^At the end of the day the main story of any Pokemon videogame is as easy as you choose it to be. The games aren't exceedingly difficult anyhow and if you want to have an even easier job of it you will be able to catch and train a Pokemon that is superior to the type of each gym leader (Brock in Gen1 might be an exception when starting with Charmander) or you train your Pokemon on a higher level in order to wipe out any opponents.

The videogames aren't that popular because of their challenging main story. Someone who is into challenging games exclusively will probably play a different kind of games and if you like Pokemon and challenges as well, you would face the NPCs in Battle Frontier/Subway or RL opponents.

Nevertheless I'd like to see a higher difficulty level in Pokemon, too.
Having the opportunity to play in a Challenge Mode like in BW2 was a start, but it should be optional right from the beginning. In such a Challenge Mode I'd like to see NPCs with higher AI and the levels of ingame trainer's Pokemon should adapt to the level of your own Pokemon. Let's say the Pokemon of the trainers inside a gym are at the level of your highest Pokemon -3, the Pokemon of the gym leader are at the same level, with his/her signature Pokemon being +3, and the Pokemon of E4 could be +4, the stongest +6 or so.
That would make the game more interesting and challenging for advanced players and would force them to build up a balanced team.

No sir.

Like I said, I went through RSE first time in IIRC 13 hours. No guides, no walkthroughs. If you can go through the game with ZERO challenge, there is an issue. The story mode of these fames WERE challenging until RSE came along and made the series super easy. Challenge Mode would be feasable if it was actually difficult. I played through BW2 on Challenge Mode my first time, and was disappointed, as the difficulty just was not there. I am not a man for grinding, I rarely grind until postgame, and rather train 3 pokemon and no others. The astounding lack of challenge presented is really an issue: if you can go through the game with no problems without grinding, your game is too easy.

If X and Y are as easy as RSE, I am probably still going to play through just to be able to EV train, and never replay it.

However, your idea of scaling levels for a Challenge Mode would be decent. Then, the people who want RSE-style difficulty could do so, and people who want GS-style difficulty could do so too. But we need it available from the start; I am not playing through the game just to be able to play a challenging game the second time, that ruins the challenge of... "WHERE DO I GO."

And about your comment of "different kind of games," why? Why should people who love Pokemon but are dissapointed with the difficulty be made to go find things like Disgaea (actually found this when I got mad about RSE's easiness the first time)? Why can't they just make a GOOD challenge mode?

I know why.

TrollFreak.

Pokequaza

Aspiring Trainer

NoDice said:
If they add a baby Pokemon for the purpose of acquiring it early on in the "New" game AND it evolves within a decent amount of time or in a fairly reasonable way into the specific "old" 'mon- then I can handle a baby addition. Magby and Elekid were pointless/worthless to me all up until BW2 when they actually allowed me an early access for 2 of my old gen and 4th gen evo favorites. It took them 2 generations to do this with the babies, and if they keep it up, then I can accept them. Otherwise they are a total waste of space in the dex.

Behold;

Crystal made Pichu, Cleffa, (Igglybuff,) Tyrogue, Smoochum, Elekid and Magby available after the second gym. Three of these evolution lines could not be obtained until after defeating the E4, and Tyrogue's evolutions could only be obtained via Tyrogue. (Jigglypuff was catchable before the first gym, but Igglybuff still gave acces to Sweet Kiss, if you wanted that move.)

Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald also gave you acces to Wynaut after the third gym.

And last but not least, Diamond, Pearl and Platinum allowed you to catch Budew, Chingling, Bonsly, Mime Jr., Happiny, Munchlax and Mantyke before you could obtain their evolutions, if they even were catchable. Platinum had Elekid and Magby as well.

And not even counting Togepi (GSC, Pt) and Riolu (DPPt). Baby Pokémon have always had 'useful' roles during the story-mode of the Pokémon series.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder

Mitja said:
So same reason as early stages in general.

Not really. If they were designed that way in the first place, it's usually fine. Deciding to add a baby form later is kind of pointless unless it's an issue with distribution, relation to other Pokemon, etc, because pretty much everything else can be retconned onto the first form. But most of the ones we've seen are for more superficial reasons, such as marketability/making certain Pokemon look more "cute". In those cases, it's just better if they consider such decisions when the Pokemon is introduced in the first place.

Pokequaza said:
Behold;

Crystal made Pichu, Cleffa, (Igglybuff,) Tyrogue, Smoochum, Elekid and Magby available after the second gym. Three of these evolution lines could not be obtained until after defeating the E4, and Tyrogue's evolutions could only be obtained via Tyrogue. (Jigglypuff was catchable before the first gym, but Igglybuff still gave acces to Sweet Kiss, if you wanted that move.)

Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald also gave you acces to Wynaut after the third gym.

And last but not least, Diamond, Pearl and Platinum allowed you to catch Budew, Chingling, Bonsly, Mime Jr., Happiny, Munchlax and Mantyke before you could obtain their evolutions, if they even were catchable. Platinum had Elekid and Magby as well.

And not even counting Togepi (GSC, Pt) and Riolu (DPPt). Baby Pokémon have always had 'useful' roles during the story-mode of the Pokémon series.

I suppose, but it wasn't until 4th gen when baby Pokemon became catchable in the wild that they became truly useful, most of them were too inaccessible beforehand (and therefore pointless).

Fennex

Aspiring Trainer

Bolt the Cat said:
Also, I can see two others that might be useful: Druddigon and Tauros/Miltank. A Druddigon baby would allow us access to a fairly early game Dragon type (like, maybe about 3rd-5th gym), which could help make Dragon types a bit more accessible in the game. As for Tauros/Miltank, a baby form connecting the two would be convenient for allowing Tauros access to Egg moves and its hidden ability.

I've always liked the idea of connecting two Pokemon that are close to each other but not in the same evolution family yet by introducing a shared pre-evo. So far it only happened once back in Gen2, when Hitmonlee/chan were linked with each other by Tyrogue (and obtained Hitmontop as third "brother" as well). I don't know whether GF considers this as a bad idea in retrospective, fact is they never did it again by now.

However TBH there are other Pokemon out there that differ less from each other than the Hitmons did.
Don't get me wrong, I don't want to see a shared pre-evo for all somehow slightly related Pokemon, but in case of Volbeat/Illumise, Throh/Sawk, Lunatone/Solrock or Tauros/Miltank it would IMO be reasonable.

Bolt the Cat said:
While I agree with your point for the most part, I would like to point out that Skarmory and Gligar have been obtainable fairly early in the game before (Skarmory after the 3rd gym in RSE, Gligar after the 2nd gym in Platinum), so I don't really think they need babies. Lapras is possible, although it's pretty much intended to be really rare and powerful so I don't see it happening. Absol and Sneasel could be viable, though.

I think a Lapras pre-evo is a possibility this Gen regardless of its rarity. Gen4 introduced babies for equally rare Pokemon like Snorlax, Sudowoodo or Chansey.
However I see where you are coming from. I think a possible Lapras evo should be extremely rare, too, either only trackable if you really aim for it or otherwise received as a unique gift (maybe an egg) in early game in order to preserve Lapras' rarity factor.

Gligar/Sneasel are considered to be analogous to Elekid/Magby in BW2 (Never played Platinum, but I guess Razor Fang wasn't obtainable in early game then). Furthermore I mentioned Skarmory because of its rather mature looking, strength in competitive gaming and the fact that its counterpart Mantine gained a pre-evo in Gen4.

An early game dragon-type in form of a Druddigon baby is a good idea. Also, Tropius could do with a pre-evo as well.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder

Fennex said:
I've always liked the idea of connecting two Pokemon that are close to each other but not in the same evolution family yet by introducing a shared pre-evo. So far it only happened once back in Gen2, when Hitmonlee/chan were linked with each other by Tyrogue (and obtained Hitmontop as third "brother" as well). I don't know whether GF considers this as a bad idea in retrospective, fact is they never did it again by now.

Well they might not have seen much reason to. Not every counterpart needs to be linked. Tauros/Miltank makes more sense because of gender exclusivity and the consequences of that fact (no Egg moves or breedable hidden ability for Tauros, no passing down Egg moves from Miltank). The others don't really benefit from something like that, Volbeat and Illumise already can hatch from the same Egg, and Lunatone and Solrock are genderless so they can't take advantage of Egg moves or hidden ability breeding (heck, they don't even have hidden abilities to begin with). As for Throh and Sawk, they're both male, and unlike the fully evolved Hitmons, you can catch them both in one game, so there's no need to breed to get the other one.

Fennex said:
I think a Lapras pre-evo is a possibility this Gen regardless of its rarity. Gen4 introduced babies for equally rare Pokemon like Snorlax, Sudowoodo or Chansey.
However I see where you are coming from. I think a possible Lapras evo should be extremely rare, too, either only trackable if you really aim for it or otherwise received as a unique gift (maybe an egg) in early game in order to preserve Lapras' rarity factor.

True, those types baby Pokemon tend to be rare as well, anyway. But in general, I'm pretty much opposed to giving rare Pokemon baby forms solely for the purpose of making them less rare, they're generally rare for a reason.

Fennex said:
Gligar/Sneasel are considered to be analogous to Elekid/Magby in BW2 (Never played Platinum, but I guess Razor Fang wasn't obtainable in early game then). Furthermore I mentioned Skarmory because of its rather mature looking, strength in competitive gaming and the fact that its counterpart Mantine gained a pre-evo in Gen4.

In what way are Gligar/Sneasel considered analogous to Elekid/Magby? I don't see a connection (besides item evolutions, which happen all of the time and don't really mean much).

And I looked it up and actually, you can get the Razor Fang via Dowsing Machine as early as Rt. 214 (which is accessible by the time you reach the 4th gym), with another one being given out post game. So yeah, you could get Gligar and Gliscor actually fairly early in Platinum, although you do have to go off the beaten path to find it (it's right after the 2nd gym and requires Cut in an optional route).

Sneasel, I can kind of see, though, since we've never, ever been able to catch one before the 7th gym (although that's true of most Ice types anyway) and it's a bit too strong to be much earlier anyway.

Fennex said:
Also, Tropius could do with a pre-evo as well.

Tropius could use both a baby and an evolution, as rare a Pokemon as it is, it's fairly mediocre.

Fennex

Aspiring Trainer

Bolt the Cat said:
Fennex said:

In what way are Gligar/Sneasel considered analogous to Elekid/Magby? I don't see a connection (besides item evolutions, which happen all of the time and don't really mean much).

And I looked it up and actually, you can get the Razor Fang via Dowsing Machine as early as Rt. 214 (which is accessible by the time you reach the 4th gym), with another one being given out post game. So yeah, you could get Gligar and Gliscor actually fairly early in Platinum, although you do have to go off the beaten path to find it (it's right after the 2nd gym and requires Cut in an optional route).

Sneasel, I can kind of see, though, since we've never, ever been able to catch one before the 7th gym (although that's true of most Ice types anyway) and it's a bit too strong to be much earlier anyway.
OK, I think my comment on their analogy was actually not very clear. Of course, you're right, there's no more in-depth analogy between Electabuzz/Magmar on the one hand and Gligar/Sneasel on the other hand (other than being pairs of counterparts and gaining an evo in a later Gen). What I had in mind was, if the latter two obtain pre-evos at all in the new Gen, to use the babies analogous to Elekid/Magby in BW2 (make them version-exclusives obtainable before 2nd gym and hold their evolution items back until later game).

As Gligar and Sneasel are counterparts, I think it would just be neat to see pre-evos for both of them to continue with this theme instead of adding a baby to Sneasel exclusively (though GF did just the opposite when adding a baby to Mantine or an evo to Dusclops but leaving out Skarmory and Banette, respectively).
Also, Sneasel isn't really stronger than Gligar, they both have a BST of 430 and nice movepools, so I don't think that strenght should be a reason to introduce a pre-evo for only one of them.

jynxed

Aspiring Trainer

I'm putting money on a Chatot evo. It has similar stats to Murkrow, who debuted in Gen 2 and got an evo two gens later. This would be Chatot's two gens later. Plus it needs some love since it's so forgotten despite decent Spe, SpA, and Nasty Plot. And that could mean Pachirisu gets one too like how Misdreavus got one. Pachi has similarly awful stats in most areas but then three decent ones.

RangerX

Hands off my Pokémon!

******New Pre/Evolution's*******
Gen 1: Rapisdash Something like a Pegasus Fire/Flying, Farfetch'd Flying/Fighting, Muk Dark/Poison, Tauros Something like a Minotaur Fighting.
Gen 2: Qwilfish Water/Steel or Steel/Poison, Houndoom Something stronger, Houndoom has weak stats.
Gen 3: Sableye Something awesome!!.
Gen 4: None
Gen 5: Alomomola Luvdisc evolution!!.

Another eeveelution
We always get two new eeveelutions.
Sylveon -Light
New - Sound

******New Ideas******
Customize you character.
This needs to happen!!

Two new types Light&Sound
A lot of people won't like this, and yes we don't need new types but... I'm bored and want a new challenge.

Large Region.
Unova was ok, wasn't much to offer after the Pokémon League

Side Quests.
We need something to do after the main story. And catching Pokémon doesn't count :p

Actual fly in the game would be a treat!!
This would be perfect for the 3ds!! imagine hoping on your pidgeot and flying to the next town and you controlled it :3

Actually see your pokemon surf in the game!!
This has been at me since gen2, I want to see the pokemon I'm surfing on, not some blue weird thing.

Better pokemon crys.
Have not changed much since gen1, come on gamefreak !!!

Dark Gym.
This would be cool :3

Starter Pokémon final evolution's would be .
Grass/Dark
Fire.Psychic and not FIGHTING PLZZZZZ
Water/Fighting

jynxed

Aspiring Trainer

Houndoom and Rapidash both have 500 BST. The only two Pokémon with a BST of 500 or higher that received an evolution are Scyther and Porygon2, and both those weren't typical evolutions in that they basically just rearranged the stats (Scyther & Scizor) or added a few stat points and redistributed them to make a different type of Pokémon (Porygon2 - defensive; Porygon-Z - offensive). This means that they'd have to do the same with Houndoom and Rapidash. Let's look at Houndoom first. It has 95 base Spe, 90 Atk, and 110 SpA with poor offenses. Feasibly they could lower the defense to make the Spe and attacking stats higher, but it's hard to imagine a Pokémon growing more frail (except Porygon-Z but that was a digital mon, not a natural mon). Maybe they could go the direction of adding a few stats to defenses, lowering SpA a bit and redistributing it to Atk, and then lowering Spe, but the point is there's no chance of a Houndoom evolution playing the same way as its pre-evolution. The same goes for Rapidash and since it'd most likely get an evolution that would increase Spe, stats would have to be lowered in other aspects. Again it'd have a different feel completely; it wouldn't just be a souped up Rapidash. Basically if a Pokémon has 500+ BST, don't expect it to get an evolution that's like its predecessor if it even gets one at all.

Pell_

Aspire to show up.

RangerX said:
******New Pre/Evolution's*******
Gen 1: Rapisdash Something like a Pegasus Fire/Flying, Farfetch'd Flying/Fighting, Muk Dark/Poison, Tauros Something like a Minotaur Fighting.
Gen 2: Qwilfish Water/Steel or Steel/Poison, Houndoom Something stronger, Houndoom has weak stats.
Gen 3: Sableye Something awesome!!.
Gen 4: None
Gen 5: Alomomola Luvdisc evolution!!.

Another eeveelution
We always get two new eeveelutions.
Sylveon -Light
New - Sound

******New Ideas******
Customize you character.
This needs to happen!!

Two new types Light&Sound
A lot of people won't like this, and yes we don't need new types but... I'm bored and want a new challenge.

Large Region.
Unova was ok, wasn't much to offer after the Pokémon League

Side Quests.
We need something to do after the main story. And catching Pokémon doesn't count :p

Actual fly in the game would be a treat!!
This would be perfect for the 3ds!! imagine hoping on your pidgeot and flying to the next town and you controlled it :3

Actually see your pokemon surf in the game!!
This has been at me since gen2, I want to see the pokemon I'm surfing on, not some blue weird thing.

Better pokemon crys.
Have not changed much since gen1, come on gamefreak !!!

Dark Gym.
This would be cool :3

Starter Pokémon final evolution's would be .
Grass/Dark
Fire.Psychic and not FIGHTING PLZZZZZ
Water/Fighting

I will address this in a list.

1. New evolutions. There is no doubt new evos will happen, but those? I mean, you gave Muk an evo but not Weezing? You gave Tauros an evo but not Miltank? As for the Qwilfish evo... did you play Pokemon Snakewood or something? And Farfetch'd is GameFreak's running joke, fyi. They are probably never going to evolve it because it would be hilarious. Sableye could use an evo, but I shudder to think of Sableye with Eviolite...

2. Eeveeloution. No. We do not need another eeveeloution. We have more than we need already. As for the types... I will touch on those below.

3. Character Customization. Do want. GameFreak, PokeMMO had Character Customization before you. That is SAD.

4. NOO TAIPZ GAIZ. No. And I will tell you why: they're a bad idea. Sound type is awful because everything makes sound, thus it is a normal occurence. Everything that would be Sound type is already Normal type or Kricketune, thus sound is just unnecessary. As for light... guess what guys? Two pokemon lines get retyped: Ampharos and Lanturn. When was the last time either was useful? Oh yeah... GSC and RSE, respectively. Sure, you can debate that Lanturn was useful in other gens too because of the typing, but Water/Electric isn't great. It is weak to Grass and Ground, one extremely common ingame and the other extremely powerful in the metagame. All and all, new types would be a waste. It would have flown back in RSE, but now, there's little worth to it and little possible change.

5. Large region isn't new. Johto was quite large, as was Sinnoh.

6. Side quests. Agreed 100%. I gen in what I want normally, but side we uests are fun in every game series

7. Actual fly. I can see this in kind of a Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2 style, but catching pokemon while flying is unnecessary as many people won't want random duckletts wasting their time while trying to go to "X" Town. I know you didn't say that idea, but anyone THINKING IT, shtahp.

8. Actual Surf. I like the blue blob.

9. Pokemon cries. No. There is no need for revamped cries as revamping 695 cries is a lot if wasted time they could spend on gameplay. Besides, who doesn't know Pikachu's cry, or Hippopotas's?

10. Dark Gym. Oh, Fighting is so strong and common already, let's make a Gym it can decimate instantly!

11. Please don't make Froakie a mini Keldeo/Poliwrath. I don't think my poor little heart can take it. And PLS don't make Chespin Dark. >.<

jynxed

Aspiring Trainer

"10. Dark Gym. Oh, Fighting is so strong and common already, let's make a Gym it can decimate instantly!"

This is the worst argument I've ever heard. They have Bug gyms for crying out loud and everything can decimate them.

RangerX

Hands off my Pokémon!

1. New evolutions. There is no doubt new evos will happen, but those? I mean, you gave Muk an evo but not Weezing? You gave Tauros an evo but not Miltank? As for the Qwilfish evo... did you play Pokemon Snakewood or something? And Farfetch'd is GameFreak's running joke, fyi. They are probably never going to evolve it because it would be hilarious. Sableye could use an evo, but I shudder to think of Sableye with Eviolite...

Yes Muk, I never thought of it until I saw a fan art of one today and it looked epic. Qwilish is one of my favourite Pokémon, but it sorta sucks in battle and a evolution would be nice :D Quite a few people would like to see a Farfetch'd evolution!!

2. Eeveeloution. No. We do not need another eeveeloution. We have more than we need already. As for the types... I will touch on those below.

Think you're the only one who doesn't want an eeveevolution.

3. Character Customization. Do want. GameFreak, PokeMMO had Character Customization before you. That is SAD.
This is sad.

4. NOO TAIPZ GAIZ. No. And I will tell you why: they're a bad idea. Sound type is awful because everything makes sound, thus it is a normal occurence. Everything that would be Sound type is already Normal type or Kricketune, thus sound is just unnecessary. As for light... guess what guys? Two pokemon lines get retyped: Ampharos and Lanturn. When was the last time either was useful? Oh yeah... GSC and RSE, respectively. Sure, you can debate that Lanturn was useful in other gens too because of the typing, but Water/Electric isn't great. It is weak to Grass and Ground, one extremely common ingame and the other extremely powerful in the metagame. All and all, new types would be a waste. It would have flown back in RSE, but now, there's little worth to it and little possible change.

Ok I do admit new types is a bit of a stretch, guess we'll find out soon.

I meant a larger region than Unova.

6. Side quests. Agreed 100%. I gen in what I want normally, but side we uests are fun in every game series

Yay we agree on something :D

7. Actual fly. I can see this in kind of a Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2 style, but catching pokemon while flying is unnecessary as many people won't want random duckletts wasting their time while trying to go to "X" Town. I know you didn't say that idea, but anyone THINKING IT, shtahp.

Yea that would be unnecessary.

You are probably the only person who likes it.

9. Pokemon cries. No. There is no need for revamped cries as revamping 695 cries is a lot if wasted time they could spend on gameplay. Besides, who doesn't know Pikachu's cry, or Hippopotas's?

Wasted time?? it's their job to make the game better, I'm sure they can pull it off.

10. Dark Gym. Oh, Fighting is so strong and common already, let's make a Gym it can decimate instantly!

11. Please don't make Froakie a mini Keldeo/Poliwrath. I don't think my poor little heart can take it. And PLS don't make Chespin Dark. >.<

Ok how about Froakie's Water/Dark and Chespin Grass/Fighting ??

Pell_

Aspire to show up.

RangerX said:

Yes Muk, I never thought of it until I saw a fan art of one today and it looked epic. Qwilish is one of my favourite Pokémon, but it sorta sucks in battle and a evolution would be nice :D Quite a few people would like to see a Farfetch'd evolution!!

Think you're the only one who doesn't want an eeveevolution.

This is sad.

Ok I do admit new types is a bit of a stretch, guess we'll find out soon.

I meant a larger region than Unova.

Yay we agree on something :D

Yea that would be unnecessary.

Wasted time?? it's their job to make the game better, I'm sure they can pull it off.

Ok how about Froakie's Water/Dark and Chespin Grass/Fighting ??

I would be much more in favor of Water/Dark Froakie.

And why would you want to change cries we already know? A lot of a series mentality is continuity and nostalgia. If you remove everything about the old games, it doesn't feel like the new ones. Do you remember how Jak 3 didn't even feel like it was from the same series as Jak and Daxter? Same concept. You want to keep SOMETHING the same as a safety net for old players. If you don't, you risk making a bad game that some people will deny as part of the series (many J&D fans say that Jak 3 isn't even a J&D game, for example). You have to be careful, because you are treading on glass :/

Pokequaza

Aspiring Trainer

RangerX said:

No, it is something that works, the ''generalisation'' of surfing-Pokémon is a good solution to an otherwise unnecessary problem. GameFreak would not only have to enlarge and shrink several Pokémon to fit within the 1x1 square, they would also have to create dozens of different sprites for the trainer to fit the Pokémon. Surfing on a Krabby, Rayquaza, Luvdisc, or Rampardos would not be the most aesthetically pleasing way to see your character cross a river.

Bogleech

Aspiring Trainer

Yeah, seeing every possible pokemon surfing would be awfully complex for just a minor graphical difference.

Anyway, I'd love a Muk evolution just to see where they took the design, but only if we also got a Weezing and Garbodor evolution. They could be overpowered, however; all three would be amazing with eviolite, even if their evo's weren't that great.

Cinesra

Aspiring Trainer

jynxed said:
I'm putting money on a Chatot evo. It has similar stats to Murkrow, who debuted in Gen 2 and got an evo two gens later. This would be Chatot's two gens later. Plus it needs some love since it's so forgotten despite decent Spe, SpA, and Nasty Plot. And that could mean Pachirisu gets one too like how Misdreavus got one. Pachi has similarly awful stats in most areas but then three decent ones.

Chatot's not going to evolve because it's a gimmick Pokemon and they never evolve. Chatot only exists to show off the DS's microphone feature with Chatter.

Pell_

Aspire to show up.

Cinesra said:
jynxed said:

Chatot's not going to evolve because it's a gimmick Pokemon and they never evolve. Chatot only exists to show off the DS's microphone feature with Chatter.

And Farfetch'd will never evolve because it is a joke 'mon.

Mitja

veteran smartass

Id like to see Qwilfish do a "Steelix" by keeping its secondary Poison type but its primary type changing to Steel.

Would need a new MetalCoat-like item tho.

Or just evolutions in general that change primary type...right now there is only 4 cases and 3 of them are from Normal and therefore nothing odd:
Azurill: Normal->Water
Swablu: Normal->Dragon
Onix: Rock->Steel
Eevee: Normal->stuff