XY What Current Pokémon / Moves Would You Like To See Changed into a Fairy-type? Why?

RE: What current Pokémon would you like to see changed into Fairy-type? What moves?

Pokemon that I think would be fairy: ( tree= all the evos with that Pokemon)
Happiny's tree
cleffa's tree
Miltank
Muchlax's tree
Celebi
victini
jirachi
mew
Manaphy
smoochum's tree (Ice\fairy)
Misdreavus' tree
Chimecho (nevermind should be psychic\ghost)
Mawile
Eevee
Dunsparce
Snorunt
Cresselia

Moves:
Moonlight
Lunar dance
Wish
Cosmic power

RE: What current Pokémon would you like to see changed into Fairy-type? What moves?

Fee said:
I'm thinking Igglybuff, Ralts, Kirlia, and Azurill will keep the types they have now. Actually I'd rather they did keep the types they have now.

Igglybuff- possibly, Ralts and Kirlia- likely, but why Azurill? It was odd enough that a Normal-type evolved into a Water-type, so I feel it only makes sense that Azurill would be Fairy-type. That way it's a Fairy-type evolving into a Water/Fairy. I don't think it would make as much sense if a Normal-type evolved into a Water/Fairy. No other Pokémon does that. 'That' being a single-type Pokémon evolving into a dual-type with no type in common. I could be wrong though, because this is GameFreak we're talking about.

Azurill is one of those freaky type deals which it changes the primary type.

I doubt they would change any of the legendary typing..

Xeryd said:
I doubt they would change any of the legendary typing..

Why not? each of the little legendaries: Celebi, jirachi, victini, mew, Manaphy. They all are nymphish\fairy-ish like Pokemon. Bulbapedia and Pokemon.wikia.com pull up good points. But it is speculations.

I highly doubt they'll change Victini because he's the first Fire/Psychic type, and was advertised as such.

Fee said:
I highly doubt they'll change Victini because he's the first Fire/Psychic type, and was advertised as such.

Yeah I guess your right he advertised that way, its just weird if fairy are immune to dragon, because i had a jigglypuff to face drayden in BW2 and it was defeated but in the new generation boom it cant be touched by dragon moves.

benehime said:
Fee said:

Yeah I guess your right he advertised that way, its just weird if fairy are immune to dragon, because i had a jigglypuff to face drayden in BW2 and it was defeated but in the new generation boom it cant be touched by dragon moves.

It's not like Dragons will crumble under Jigglypuff's might, though d: I see this sort of statement going around a lot, and I just want to remind everyone: Base stats still matter. If a Snorunt isn't taking down Hydreigon, neither is Jigglypuff.
(Now, Azumarill on the other hand...)

I really wouldn't want old Pokemon to get a new type... ;( I already just love them as they are. Personally, I'm really skeptical about Fairies, the damn dragon haters.

Pineapple X said:
I really wouldn't want old Pokemon to get a new type... ;( I already just love them as they are. Personally, I'm really skeptical about Fairies, the damn dragon haters.

You can still like them, it's not like they're growing wings and getting magic wands too. They still look the same.

Sky Pillar said:
You can still like them, it's not like they're growing wings and getting magic wands too. They still look the same.

Yeah, guess so. But the fact Gardevoir is now Tinkerbell is really weird. xD

Frezgle said:
benehime said:

It's not like Dragons will crumble under Jigglypuff's might, though d: I see this sort of statement going around a lot, and I just want to remind everyone: Base stats still matter. If a Snorunt isn't taking down Hydreigon, neither is Jigglypuff.

It some cases yes, rumor are true all dragon moves will not affect jigglypuff and hydreigon will now be 4x weak against fairy. If draining kiss is real then hydreigon going to be easier to take down, but your right also hydreigon can learn plethora of moves.

Pikachu into Electric/Fairy type, just to watch the world burn.

I would love to see pikachu retyped, though its not very likely

benehime said:
Frezgle said:

It some cases yes, rumor are true all dragon moves will not affect jigglypuff and hydreigon will now be 4x weak against fairy. If draining kiss is real then hydreigon going to be easier to take down, but your right also hydreigon can learn plethora of moves.

Besides, crippling fairy weakness or not, hydreigon is still crazy dangerous. Like frezgle said, stats still matter. And I don't think anyone can say that the bastard wasn't overused. It's good to take him down a notch.

Misdreavus and Mismagius should since they resemble Banshees a bit
apparently Banshees are fairies in some myths

Pineapple X said:
Yeah, guess so. But the fact Gardevoir is now Tinkerbell is really weird. xD

Hey, things change man. I am personally glad this is happening. Especially if Fairies are immune to Dark and Ghost. I will no longer be stopped by the Deino line, or Ghost types. Heck, I will once again become the leader at my school.

Something just occured to me. I read the Fairy-type attack for Sylveon; Moon Blast, then I looked at the Fairy Pokémon; Azumarill.. It makes sense now; moon, rabbit, Moon Blast, Azumarill.. moon rabbits? The famous East Asian tale about a rabbit that lives on the moon. I'm calling it now, Azumarill wil get Moon Blast. At first I didn't understand its retyping, but now it makes sense. Thank you, GameFreak, for not going completely mental.

I think we all saw the patterns that make us suspect possible fairy type changes, stuff like the inexplicable sudden protagonism of dunsparce (was made widely available in BW2, became a major character in mystery dungeon and starred in an episode of the anime), the secrecy about the fairy type and more. Then I saw this:

gamefreak trainer morimoto nishino

Why is morimoto nishino special?

this is his lineup:

[sprite]36[/sprite][sprite]40[/sprite][sprite]184[/sprite][sprite]594[/sprite][sprite]463[/sprite][sprite]143[/sprite]

3 out of 6 of them became fairies (and were all available in BW2), all that's missing is gardevoir (who was available, but through a stupidly convoluted sidequest that I hate but will do anyway).
Alomomola has been a candidate for some time, the weird thing are lickilicky and snorlax.

Upssss, changed the names.

professorlight said:
I think we all saw the patterns that make us suspect possible fairy type changes, stuff like the inexplicable sudden protagonism of dunsparce (was made widely available in BW2, became a major character in mystery dungeon and starred in an episode of the anime), the secrecy about the fairy type and more. Then I saw this:

gamefreak trainer morimoto

Why is morimoto special?

this is his lineup:

[sprite]36[/sprite][sprite]40[/sprite][sprite]184[/sprite][sprite]594[/sprite][sprite]463[/sprite][sprite]143[/sprite]

3 out of 6 of them became fairies (and were all available in BW2), all that's missing is gardevoir (who was available, but through a stupidly convoluted sidequest that I hate but will do anyway).
Alomomola has been a candidate for some time, the weird thing are lickilicky and snorlax.

I think you meant Gamefreak Nishino, not Morimoto.

Back