XY What Current Pokémon / Moves Would You Like To See Changed into a Fairy-type? Why?

So with the confirmation the other day that Audino remains Normal-type, I had the following thought...

Clefairy: Comes from space, indeterminate creature basis, not sound-based, not a healer, English/Japanese names reference fairies/pixies...Fairy-type
Jigglypuff: Heavily sound-based, less magical than Clefairy, but still indeterminate creature basis (living balloon, sort of)...Normal/Fairy-type
Audino: Sound-based healer, looks more animal-like (rabbit-ish) than others...Normal-type

...could we have...

Chansey: Healer, with essentially indeterminate creature basis (somewhat monotreme or marsupial based)...Fairy/Normal-type?

...with the Chansey lines' primary type replaced with Fairy, its Normal-type becoming its secondary typing?

I've always thought of these lines as very similar...pink, indeterminate creatures with "magical/strange" powers. Retconning their typing like this would ensure each line can be viewed as its own [slightly] distinct entity.

I admit it's very unlikely to happen, but could still be a nice way to differentiate the lines (even though, for all intents and purposes, there is little difference between Normal/Fairy and Fairy/Normal).

Sorry if this is the wrong place. but do we have a definite list of all the old pokemon that change to fairy

Since not all old Pokémon are available via Friend Safari, there still may be Pokémon with retypes, correct?

Well there are a bunch of old pokemon that are apparently unobtainable in XY, meaning we cannot check till January or whenever the Pokebank is up.

The only ones that seem remotely like additional candidates are Milotic, the lake trio and Cresselia from the list of unobtainables.

But...supposedly Whimsicott is unobtainable...which makes me wonder where the information came from for it being Grass/Fairy now o_o

I'm guessing there is an NPC battle and someone tried using Dragon moves on it or something?

I'm hoping we will know more by november or so. waiting till january is to long for me.. even if i'm not playing the game. i really like to know any new changes

Back