XY What Cool New Pokémon / Evolution Do You Want to See in the 6th Generation?

RE: What cool new Pokemon/evolution do you want to see in the 6th generation?

Blob55 said:
Hmm... What if most of the cutesy Fairy-types evolved into non-cutesy Pokémon?

Interesting thought.

I mean, so far we've seen weak early stages...and those have never looked nasty regardless of type xD

So lets look whether the ones with final stages so far fall into the category of cute/girly/pink/etc
We got:
-Sylveon (only partially, because the rest of non-Fairy eeveelutions kinda fit that too)
-Xerneas (not at all)
-Azumarill (this one does..)
-Wigglytuff (oh my, yeah)
-Gardevoir (girly? maybe...more like feminine/in a serious way)
-Mawile (lol no)

Dedenne is probably going the "Azumarill"-path.
Spritzee could easily go a more Gardevoir-ish way upon evolution,
while Swirlix might keep its derpy appearance.

J.D. said:
professorlight said:
I want THIS:

http://www.cracked.com/article_1935...2=Science&wa_user3=article&wa_user4=companion
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Yc5jkqPIS_M[/video]

That, my dears, is a roadrunner doing it's signature move on a rattlesnake: the centrifugal slam.

it's perfect for a fighting/flying; fast, great attack, could learn slam, close combat, double kick, submission, vital throw, seismic move, drill peck, sky drop, and some psychic move to take out snake pokemon.
Mybe it could even have a dash of luchador. and a theme song.
Am I missing something, or is the roadrunners signature move just swinging the poor snake around like a whip?

Interesting idea for a Fighting/Flying type though, especially with its little velociraptor stance.

Well, yes...what did you expect? suplexing the rattlesnake and then breaking a chair on its back? it's awesome, but it's still a bird, not hulk hogan...

P.DelSlayer said:
I'd love to see a Fairy move that was the epitome of kindness, but after a turn or so dealt huge damage to the opponent and lowered its stats (the opponents)

Ohhh, I've got one:

Chaos trigger
5 PP - 100 acc - 120 power
The pokemon helps the foe. next turn, it backfires and the foe is seriously hurt. (solarbeam or future sight style).

The idea is based on manipulating events to get the desired outcome:

"such manipulation is possible, yes... it requires that one be able to feel the critical point of the fractured mass... and know how to strike it in such a way that the echoes travel to your intended destination."
"Be careful of charity and kindness, lest you do more harm with open hands than with a clenched fist."

If you know the source of the quotes you get a cookie.

professorlight said:
P.DelSlayer said:
I'd love to see a Fairy move that was the epitome of kindness, but after a turn or so dealt huge damage to the opponent and lowered its stats (the opponents)

Ohhh, I've got one:

Chaos trigger
5 PP - 100 acc - 120 power
The pokemon helps the foe. next turn, it backfires and the foe is seriously hurt. (solarbeam or future sight style).

The idea is based on manipulating events to get the desired outcome:

"such manipulation is possible, yes... it requires that one be able to feel the critical point of the fractured mass... and know how to strike it in such a way that the echoes trave to your intended destination."
"Be careful of charity and kindness, lest you do more harm with open hands than with a clenched fist."

If you know the source of the quotes you get a cookie.
OOOH and a way to really make it fit would be you temporarily boost one of their stats on the turn you use it (wears off after you hit them on the second turn). 100 accuracy like you said because the opposing pokemon trusts them. It should be really strong too. It'd have +1 priority though so you got to time it right or they could kill you before you can turn on them. I'd like the new chansey to have that because it'd just be perfect. Speaking of the new chansey, it should be a poodle pokemon that may or may not walk on two legs. That's what I want.

A chicken.
Please.

Who doesn't want a chicken that knows Egg Bomb?!

He'd be like, the three-staged normal type for this generation.
France has lots of chickens....right?
Right?

98Greener said:
A chicken.
Please.

Who doesn't want a chicken that knows Egg Bomb?!

He'd be like, the three-staged normal type for this generation.
France has lots of chickens....right?
Right?

I'd love that, but I don't see it happening this generation. They're giving Blaziken and it's line a lot of hype, what with the new Mega Evolution and the Torchic distribution happening. It wouldn't make sense to be like "here's an awesome fire chicken for your game! Raise it, and it can become a MEGA FIRE CHICKEN!!! ...oh, and, uh...here's another normal chicken you can get by normal means through the game. Woohoo..."

I have convinced myself that Sylveon is probably the only Eeveelution this time around. If by some chance there happens to be another I would be pleasantly surprised. So far we have Eeveelutions who can pretty much survive and or take advantage of any weather condition except for Sandstorm, so I would say I'd really like to have a Ground Type Eeveelution (though Steel would be another choice for me especially if its strong against Fairy Type).

P.DelSlayer said:
Blob55 said:
Hmm... What if most of the cutesy Fairy-types evolved into non-cutesy Pokémon? It's kind of like what they did to Inkay when it evolves. (Yes, I know it's not Fairy-type).

That or Fairy-types are only cutesy on the outside, while they actually like to hide their true tendencies and have devastating moves.

It's sad, but the only Fairy I can viably see evolving into a non-cutesy thing is Spritzee :(

Dedenne is a Pika clone so that means its bound to stay cutesy
Swirlix maybe, but it just looks too happy :/
Flabebe looks like the flower would take predominance over anything in an evolution

everyone and their mother has heard about the Spritzee = plague doctor thing so I'm not gonna talk about it even more

Altho I really hope like you said, they just look cute to hide evil tendencies and all. I also think that they could have devastating moves, Draining Kiss shows this (the user kisses the opponent sweetly, but actually hurts the opponent and regains the Pokemons HP). I'd love to see a Fairy move that was the epitome of kindness, but after a turn or so dealt huge damage to the opponent and lowered its stats (the opponents)

At this point we really can't say much about the fairies as we so far just have their first stage. We'll just have to wait until we get their evolutions to really make any conclusions about them. So far our only fairy type that is a bit more edgier is Xerneas, and he's a legendary. Swirilix kind of has a canine look to it, so I can see it evolve into a more doglike creature.

TheRoyalXerneas said:
Swirilix kind of has a canine look to it, so I can see it evolve into a more doglike creature.

Could not agree more. From the minute I saw that cotton candy, I saw it becoming a poodle-like creature.

DrEspeon said:
TheRoyalXerneas said:
Swirilix kind of has a canine look to it, so I can see it evolve into a more doglike creature.

Could not agree more. From the minute I saw that cotton candy, I saw it becoming a poodle-like creature.

I can totally imagine that! I think it'd fit in fairly well with the France theme.

Possibility of another Rotom form?

(Spoilers If you havent seen the episode)
So in the most recent Pokémon Adventures in Unova and Beyond episode, 'To Catch a Rotom'. Professor Oak was talking about a story of a Rotom taking over a toy robot!
When he said that I immediately thought of the possibility that they're hinting a new Rotom form or forms in generation 6.
What do you guys think of the possibility. If so what would you like to see a Rotom take over, and what characteristics would the Rotom have, (type, color, stats, and look)?

RE: Possibility of another Rotom form?

Dedenne the Electric Fairy Type said:
(Spoilers If you havent seen the episode)
So in the most recent Pokémon Adventures in Unova and Beyond episode, 'To Catch a Rotom'. Professor Oak was talking about a story of a Rotom taking over a toy robot!
When he said that I immediately thought of the possibility that they're hinting a new Rotom form or forms in generation 6.
What do you guys think of the possibility. If so what would you like to see a Rotom take over, and what characteristics would the Rotom have, (type, color, stats, and look)?

It IS possible but probably it was just the anime making stuff up. I would say if it did happen and they were hinting at something it would be a toy robot. Also it would be a steel type since it might be a robot.

I think the toy robot being mentioned was more of a nudge towards its backstory.
Charon finds Rotom and plays with it
Charon tries on different occasions to hug his new friend, but always gets electrocuted
Rotom possesses a toy robot Charon owns
Charon can finally hug his friend

That being said, a toy robot would be a nice thing to see happen with Rotom.

other forms I'd like to see:
-Telephone (Electric/Fairy, prank calling everyone?)
-a TV form
-a laptop form
-a cell phone form
-a Pokedex form

P.DelSlayer said:
other forms I'd like to see:
-Telephone (Electric/Fairy, prank calling everyone?)
-a TV form
-a laptop form
-a cell phone form
-a Pokedex form

What would be the point of having a Phone AND a Mobile form?
Also, Rotom can only go inside things with a motor, hence its name. (Rotom in motor backwards).

I would absolutely love a Toy Rotom.
Could be Electric/Steel, or even Electric/Fairy.
My little toy robot killing machine.
I like the sound of it.

I want, as far as Rotom forms go
Bug Zapper ( Electric / Bug )
Television ( Electric / Steel )

Aside that, I really want a water/fire type and a flying/fighting type. It would fill in the only type not paired with flying and water. Well, now I want a water and flying/fairy type to match up there too.

Scuba Steve said:
Why would a Bug ZAPPER be bug type? Seems like a huge oxymoron to me lol. What makes a bug zapper bug anyway? It KILLS the bugs, so in a sense it would be killing itself.

Ohman177 said:
Scuba Steve said:
Why would a Bug ZAPPER be bug type? Seems like a huge oxymoron to me lol. What makes a bug zapper bug anyway? It KILLS the bugs, so in a sense it would be killing itself.

Same reason a lawnmower would be Grass I assume XDD

Call me crazy but I want a Pokémon that's like a dragon bird hybrid. I'm not sure why. Also maybe they can make a Pokémon with the (pokedex) title glitch Pokémon in reference of Missingno

FT10 said:
Phoenix29 said:
I would love to see a fairy/dragon legendary with a style like sheng-long from dragon ball xD...even a non-legendary 3 stage would be ok for me.

Also a fire/fairy Phoenix would be awesome

A phoenix would definitely be cool, but isn't that sort of what Ho-oh is supposed to be?

I thought moltres was a phoenix

totodilefan31601 said:
call me crazy but I want a Pokémon that's like a dragon bird hybrid I'm not sure why also maybe they can make a Pokémon with the (pokedex) title glitch Pokémon in reference of missingno

FT10 said:
A phoenix would definitely be cool, but isn't that sort of what Ho-oh is supposed to be?

I thought moltres was a phoenix

Moltres AND Ho-oh are.

I would love, love, love to see a lemur Pokémon. Or a koala. That's something we've never come close to.

And for the future gen 7, a black bear to complete all the bears.

Back