XY What Cool New Pokémon / Evolution Do You Want to See in the 6th Generation?

Shining Raikou

Your friendly neighborhood Raikou fan!
Elite Member
Advanced Member
What cool new Pokemon would you like to see in Pokemon X and Pokemon Y?

Personally, I want all of these:

- Koala or Panda
- Panther or Jaguar
- Flamingo
- Peacock
- Noctowl evolution
- Steel & Ghost eeveelution

Discuss!

RE: What cool new Pokemon do you want in the 6th generation?

I wouldn't mind a new Porygon evolution. Hopefully not a Porygon-X, though. Then I won't be original. :<

-Dolphin
-Squid (evolving into a kraken-ey thing)
-Donkey
-Orca
-A new shark
-Gerbil
-Crane (the bird)
-Griffon
-Velociraptor
-Unicorn Pegasus

Also, since this gen includes older Pokemon, maybe new evolutions?
-Dunsparce (PLEASE)
-New Eeveelutions (they will most likely release two, if they release them at all)
-Spinda
-Farfetch'd
-Corsola
-Male Combee evolution

Another thing, Pokemon we can expect:
-Earlygame bird
-Earlygame rodent
-Electric rodent
-Gimmicky things to showcase any new ingame features

edit: Added more to my list

Bat annoying Pokemon. No zubats stop! Seriously a cool bat Pokemon. No reason at all we just need a bat pokemon which will not annoy you every time you enter a cave.
Beetle pokemon. We need one of this as they are pretty easy to find in real life.
Fossil Pokemon. I like theorymon'ing about which Pokemon evolved from which.

A proper wolf pokémon (à la Garurumon). Manectric doesn't cut it...

I like to see the following in gen 6

A dophin pokemon
More eeveelutions
A male evolution for the gothitelle line (aka gallade 2.0)
Tauros evolution
Pinsir evolution

I want a mink Pokemon. And a flamingo one.

Dolphin. Please give us a dolphin GameFreak. Please. I don't care if it sucks as much as Luvdisc, I just want one!

Pandas are cool, and Spinda sucked so they have no reason to not give us a better one 8)

Kinda hoping we don't get a lot of inanimate objects for Pokemon in this game. Trubbish and Vanillish got too much hate. :/

Another Pokemon designed in the spirit of Lucario & Zoroark, and for that being in Kangashkan's puch to finally be recognized as a Pokemon.

Some evolutions of old Pokemon (Farfetch'd, Dunsparce especially).
A wolf. Perhaps a spirit one.
An albatross.
A water-type crocodile.
A full-body shark.

RE: What cool new Pokemon do you want to see in the 6th generation?

I'd love a cat-like pokemon that wasn't...well, terrible. I love their designs, but battle-wise, not so much. Hah.
More poison types would be nice as well!

If the game is really located in a Paris-like setting, I'm hoping to see pokemon based on french folklore, we already saw a lot of pokemon based on japanese myths. So now I'm looking foreward to pokemon based on Little red riding hood, Cinderella, Puss in boots etc.

Definitely Cheetaah or lion or some type of big cat!! major new evolution like noctowl or houndoom, and a nicer flying type to start game with! unfezant looks wise was awful.. we are talking bald eagle or falcon. BUt when watching the direct anouncement towards the end Satoru Iwata mentions "along with new pokemon you will be able to see some of the old pokemons" i wonder if we can trade or transfer or are we restricted to the ones thats in the game.

I seriously want a dolphin pokemon. It has been my favorite animal since I was a kid. Come on, GameFreak! Please!

PS; I don't want a "dolphinwannabe" pokemon. I mean a real one. ;)

No evolutions of old Pokémon. No babies.

Panda, dolphin, jaguar or something similar, yeah.

But I don't think we will get any of these, seeing how it's set in France. xP Also it's probably far away from the other regions so it might really mean that there are no prevolutions and evolutions. <3 (Like Unova.)

I wouldn't mind some evolutions of some of the old pokemon, but not overkill like they did with gen 4. Maybe some pre-evolutions of some other old ones too.

As for new Pokemon, I would have to agree with most of the other people here. A panda and dolphin Pokemon would be nice.

I'm pretty sure we'll be seeing new evolutions for old pokemon. It's confirmed old pokemon will appear in the game, and we're bound to get at least a handful of new evolutions. Personally I'm hoping we'll see evolutions for Dunsparce, Delibird, Lapras, and wildcard here, Golurk.

As far as new pokemon go

-Jaguar
-Lemur
-Tyrannosaurus
-Komodo Dragon
-More inanimate objects

I'm hoping for a good bird with Staraptor like stats and some cool dragons.

Actually, assuming we don't get any/a few dragon legends, we can actually get some normal Dragon types. Good for all of those Dragon type Gym Leaders/Elite Four Members, and also for us Dragon-type lovers.

I'm hoping for new type combinations, but that's expected.

To be honest all I really want are some new type combinations for Ghost types, and ones for common types like Fire and Electric types.

Ideas:
Fire/Water type Salamander.
Salamanders are usually associated with fire, and are aquatic most of their lives like frogs and toads.

Fire/Ice Snow Monkey.
Like one of those monkeys in Japan that live in the mountains and go to the natural spas. Its even white and red and could evolve into a yeti like pokemon.

Back