XY What Cool New Pokémon / Evolution Do You Want to See in the 6th Generation?

RE: What cool new Pokemon/evolution do you want to see in the 6th generation?

everydayspark said:
nightkeeper said:
We haven't had more than two fossils since the first generation, Aerodactyl being the 3rd, so it would be interesting to see if GF adds another fossil. They did an exceptional job with Tyrantrum and Aurorus so it'd have to be really cool to compete with them, design wise.

Your Liopleurodon reference reminds me of this. I'd skip to 1:06, as this video is not for all sorts of humor.

I love unique type combinations, and Dark/Fairy is one I agree could have an awesome design. It would be evil and majestic! Others would be Electric/Dark, Fire/Fairy, and my biggest hope still from like 15 years of hoping, Fire/Ice. Mix it up GF.

I want fossil Liopleurodon to be Rock/Dark but it would be Rock/Water i think.
I know this animation. I guess pink unicorn pokemon would be much more scary than liopleurodon.
We have tons of Fire/Ice pokemon. There are Water pokemon! xD (I know, bad joke)

^funny :D

I know that Fire/Ice would have some complications, but they could be worked around with some effort. For example, the Ice could come from within the Pokemon's body, which is heavily insulated. The Fire could come its outer body, This could lead to Special Attack Ice moves and Physical Attack Fire moves.

This is just off the top of my head and could be completely altered or just expanded upon to make an awesome pokemon.

I wonder if they are goinog to create every possible type combination. If we have 18 different types, then there are 153 type combinations. Does anyone know how many combinations exists right now?

I love eevee and all the eeveelutions. The one I like least is Leafeon and still I love it. If there are more, AMAZING. Definitely won't complain.

I'd like to see some cool Poison/Electric battery pokemon. Maybe even a cool rock-type Mountain Lion or a dragon-type tiger?
Oh, and they should make it so Smeargle's shiny is more than just a but yellower and a different paint brush, They should make the paint color depend on the Nature-Characteristic combo, and have the shiny body be a bit more noticeable. But that's a bit off topic..
Oh, a pokemon I have always definitely wanted to see and have is a high speed hawk with extreme speed and a sleek and silver look.

Poison Master said:
I want the Rayquaza/Gratina/Kyurem of this generation to be Poison-type. That is all I ask. Poison finally needs to get its legendary.

According to rumours about Norwegian mythology and such, it might be the symbol of "ground"; a poisonous snake. That would make Poison/Ground...

Feie Herkes said:
Poison Master said:
I want the Rayquaza/Gratina/Kyurem of this generation to be Poison-type. That is all I ask. Poison finally needs to get its legendary.

According to rumours about Norwegian mythology and such, it might be the symbol of "ground"; a poisonous snake. That would make Poison/Ground...

I feel like if they do Nidhogg then they have to do Ratatosk and the eagle as well. Seems like we would be delving into too many legendaries then.

Theviking06 said:
Feie Herkes said:

I feel like if they do Nidhogg then they have to do Ratatosk and the eagle as well. Seems like we would be delving into too many legendaries then.

And with that comes, sky/nature/earth makes much less sense then the X Y and Z coordinates/axes which make 3D. Problem is, how to create legendaries out of 3D axes...

SuchADamnLady369 said:
I know we have Tyrunt and Amaura but i'd like a Triceratops, Velociraptor, Allosaurus and Stegosaurus fossil pokemon. Peacock, Hummingbird, Panther, Dolphin, Killer Whale/Orca, Cheetah pokemon is what i'd like to see. P.S I know this is unrelated but Tauros could have a Minotaur Mega Evolution.
128.png

I want one of very dinosaur pokemon for every one of the original Power Rangers too. xD

Feie Herkes said:
Poison Master said:

Ah yes the Yggdrasil theory where Yveltal represents the bird on top of the tree, Xerneas is the stag at the base of the tree and the poisonous snake is under the ground near the roots of the tree.

I really want to see an Angel based Pokemon. Its type will be Fairy/Flying
and it can be non human like in order to not look like the Digimon angels lol.

I agree with Poison Master we need Poison legandary it is the perfect time to have one of these.
I saw somewhere that the fact we did not get Poison legandary wss because Poison type is conected to the evil teams but Team Flare will probably use more Fire types and in general I don't agree with whoever said that. Poison is conected to the evil teams but not only them and there are Poison gym Poison elite 4 member and in the snime Brock used Crobat so...

scattered mind said:

I agree with Poison Master we need Poison legandary it is the perfect time to have one of these.
I saw somewhere that the fact we did not get Poison legandary wss because Poison type is conected to the evil teams but Team Flare will probably use more Fire types and in general I don't agree with whoever said that. Poison is conected to the evil teams but not only them and there are Poison gym Poison elite 4 member and in the snime Brock used Crobat so...

Think..a baby pokemon with tiny angel wings and a pacifier..that would be so cute.....OH maybe it can even have a little diaper thing too. xD

Bixtel said:
scattered mind said:

Think..a baby pokemon with tiny angel wings and a pacifier..that would be so cute.....OH maybe it can even have a little diaper thing too. xD

I'd also like to see some Fairy-type pokemon a bit sturdier then the ones already revealed... They are dragonkillers after all...

Feie Herkes said:
Bixtel said:

I'd also like to see some Fairy-type pokemon a bit sturdier then the ones already revealed... They are dragonkillers after all...

Thats part of the reason I love the revealed Fairy types, it shows that just because they are small they shouldn't be underestimated.

Speaking of Fairies, I have an interesting idea about Flabebe's evolution.
So, everyones saying that it's evolution will be Fairy/Grass and everything, but I have a different idea.
Basically, depending on the color flower Flabebe holds its evolution changes, with a different stat spread (but they all have the same bst).
So Blue Flower Flabebe = becomes Fairy/Water, has higher physical defense/HP
Red Flower Flabebe = becomes Fairy/Fire, has higher attack/speed stats
Yellow Flower Flabebe = becomes Fairy/Electric, has higher special attack/speed stats
They'd share the same name, dex number and everything - similar to Burmy/Wormadam.

Bixtel said:
Feie Herkes said:

Ah yes the Yggdrasil theory where Yveltal represents the bird on top of the tree, Xerneas is the stag at the base of the tree and the poisonous snake is under the ground near the roots of the tree.

The problem with this is that there is more then one stag at the base of the tree, Yveltal looks nothing like an eagle, and the "snake" could either be Nidhogg the world eater, or Jormungandr the midgard serpent. Depending on which snake they use opens up too many issues with the rest of the legendaries. It is because of this that I dont believe in the Yggdrasil theory.

P.DelSlayer said:
Feie Herkes said:

Thats part of the reason I love the revealed Fairy types, it shows that just because they are small they shouldn't be underestimated.

So, everyones saying that it's evolution will be Fairy/Grass and everything, but I have a different idea.
Basically, depending on the color flower Flabebe holds its evolution changes, with a different stat spread (but they all have the same bst).
Yellow Flower Flabebe = becomes Fairy/Electric, has higher special attack/speed stats
They'd share the same name, dex number and everything - similar to Burmy/Wormadam.

That is a good idea. We can also have a pink flower to evolve into pure Fairy type
That way we will be able to learn what stats Fairy type are commonly good at

Theviking06 said:
Bixtel said:
Feie Herkes said:

The problem with this is that there is more then one stag at the base of the tree, Yveltal looks nothing like an eagle, and the "snake" could either be Nidhogg the world eater, or Jormungandr the midgard serpent. Depending on which snake they use opens up too many issues with the rest of the legendaries. It is because of this that I dont believe in the Yggdrasil theory.

Agreed. Wouldnt mind seeing a poison ground legendary snake pokemon though...

Feie Herkes said:
Theviking06 said:

Poison/Ground Type Snake with Levitate or Hidden Ability Lightning Rod. Pair that with a good move pool and I think it could be fun

Feie Herkes said:
Theviking06 said:

The theory of Pokemon "Z", being an underground serpent, would go with this nicely. This has got to be the year of a Poison type legendary with the strength over Fairy so I'm greatly looking forward to this possibility.

P.DelSlayer said:
Feie Herkes said:

I'd like it if they did this and turned it into a 1 foot tinker bell. Have the flower be like a closed flower as a dress, have the "ears" become the wings, etc.
Okay, now I just don't care as long as I get to see that 4" cutie mutilate my cousin's damn Dragonite.

Another Eeveelution other than Sylveon?

I wasn't sure if there was already a post like this here, but my question is... Do you think there will be another Eevelution other than Sylveon being released in Pokemon X and Y?
I mean if you check this video, it has a lot of convincing points: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwLc8Z_3R7k

In short, it says that there are five logical explanations to there being another Eevelution and that Eevelution being a Dragon-type.
1. Beyond Gen. 1, Eevelutions have always been released in pairs. (Glaceon and Leafeon, Umbreon and Espeon)
2. One of the Eevelutions are always super effective against the other.
3. All Eevelutions are special types.
4. Fairy is strong against Dragon.
5. Fairy and Dragon are the last "Special Types" in the series.

Also, I've read that either Umbreon or Espeon wasn't released or shown on the internet until the game actually came out. Do you think GF would hide an Eevelution from us?

Again, this is only pure speculation on his part and some others, but I for one would love to have an awesome Dragon Eevee.
Anyways, what do you guys think? Completely stupid, plausible, do you think it will be a different type instead? If so, which one and why? Or do you think Sylveon will be the only Eevelution in Pokemon X and Y?
OR... If you think the logic above is madness, what Eevelutions would you like to see in the future gens?

Discuss, :)

Back