XY What Cool New Pokémon / Evolution Do You Want to See in the 6th Generation?

RE: What cool new Pokemon/evolution do you want to see in the 6th generation?

Zielo said:
I would love, love, love to see a lemur Pokémon. Or a koala. That's something we've never come close to.

And for the future gen 7, a black bear to complete all the bears.

Forgot about Grizzly or Brown depending on what Ursaring is based on.:shy:

[private]Remember to capitalize persons, places, or things. In this case those are names belonging to certain things.[/private]

[private]Whoever wrote the above staff message, remember to add your name or initials. :p *Drohn [/private]

zappy800 said:
Zielo said:
I would love, love, love to see a lemur Pokémon. Or a koala. That's something we've never come close to.

And for the future gen 7, a black bear to complete all the bears.

Forgot grizzly or brown depending on what ursaring is based on.:shy:

Grizzly and Brown have actually been proven to be one and the same, the only reason they have a name difference is because they are located in different regions (this is pretty controversial though for a lot of people.) The same goes with the Kodiak bears (but I personally believe that these species are evolving into what might later become something different because of the separation.) Besides, even if they were a completely separate species, I don't think they will create a second brown bear Pokemon because of all the similarities.

I want an evolution for Noctowl...my obsession with it at the moment can't be explained. I just can't get over how sad its stats are. I mean, Swellow has 125 base speed and Staraptor has amazing attack. Even Dodrio has that. Noctowl...has 96 base Special Defense, but that's about it...an evolution would let it get a major buff that will let it compete with the other birds more than its attempts do now.

Zielo said:
zappy800 said:
Forgot grizzly or brown depending on what ursaring is based on.:shy:

Grizzly and brown have actually been proven to be one and the same, the only reason they have a name difference is because they are located in different regions (this is pretty controversial though for a lot of people.) The same goes with the kodiak bears (but I personally believe that these species are evolving into what might later become something different because of the separation.) Besides, even if they were a completely separate species, I don't think they will create a second brown bear Pokemon because of all the similarities.
Hmm way I have heard it is Grizzly is much bigger and more vicious. Besides we have several dogs and cats wynaut bears?

Thetwiggy13 said:
I want an evolution for Noctowl...my obsession with it at the moment can't be explained. I just can't get over how sad its stats are. I mean, Swellow has 125 base speed and Staraptor has amazing attack. Even Dodrio has that. Noctowl...has 96 base Special Defense, but that's about it...an evolution would let it get a major buff that will let it compete with the other birds more than its attempts do now.

Then AFTER that they could give it a MV. :p
Only since 1 probably would'nt be enough.

Pokemon Ideas

Wailgon
Type: Dragon/Dark
Prevolutions: Noivern
Evolutions: Unknown
Pokedex Entery: When this Pokémon feel frightened or threatened, it releases a screech like a banshee's to make the opponent's head spin, while it escapes, or attacks it's enemy.

Shawk
Type: Flying/Electric
Prevolutions: None
Evolutions: Volture
Pokedex Entery: This Pokémon is the result of an experiment to create a baby Zapdos, but was instead turned into a completely different Pokémon.

Volture
Type: Flying/Electric
Prevolutions: Shawk
Evolutions: None
Pokedex Entry: This Pokémon can release up to 500 volts of electricity from it's wings when angered, or frightened.

I would love it if they gave Stantler a evolution, he could really use one. Heck I would just be happy if they just gave him a Mega Evolution at this point, just give him something.

If there is a possibility pokemon get alternative evolutions, I would definitely want Dragonair to get one. The reason for this is not the lack of power (Dragonite is a very cute and cuddly beast...), but mostly it's ,in my opinion, Dragonair's illogical evolution into Dragonite. I always felt as if Dragonite was part of another evolutionary line, it just doesn't feel really related with Dratini and Dragonair, besides its name and head. The alternative evolution should be a more goddess-like Dragonair, with a few more and shinier beads,bigger horn, bigger wings and even a thin, dramatically moving cloth with small pearls on it (a bit like Amphabulous' tail hair) floating around it's body as if it were in water to emphasize the elegance, grace and air-like qualities of the pokemon and the cloth should resemble the aurora borealis in transparency and color. Perhaps they could make it the first Dragon/Fairy.

I want another Pokemon who's evolution is just like Nidica.
Evolve into one Pokemon, CONGRATS, HERE'S A FREE POKEMON WITH YOUR EVOLUTION.

RE: Possibility of another Rotom form?

Blob55 said:
P.DelSlayer said:
other forms I'd like to see:
-Telephone (Electric/Fairy, prank calling everyone?)
-a TV form
-a laptop form
-a cell phone form
-a Pokedex form

What would be the point of having a Phone AND a Mobile form?
Also, Rotom can only go inside things with a motor, hence its name. (Rotom in motor backwards).

How about a train form? Since Rotom is a Ghost type, it would be based on the ideia of a phantom/ghost train and seriously, seeing Rotom's wicked smile heading towards "you" would creep me out.

98Greener said:
I want another Pokemon who's evolution is just like Nidica.
Evolve into one Pokemon, CONGRATS, HERE'S A FREE POKEMON WITH YOUR EVOLUTION.

I would love this as well! Shedinja was awesome.

What about a bacteria Pokemon? If you have open slots in your party, it multiplies and fills all of them with identical copies of itself.

The ultimate Dragon killer; a pink, small Fairy/Ice type. Maybe a chubby little Ice Crystal.

Blob55 said:
The ultimate Dragon killer; a pink, small Fairy/Ice type. Maybe a chubby little Ice Crystal.

The problem is that lots of Dragons always use one or more Rock/Fight/Fire moves, so it would be better off just Fairy.

The perfect Dragon killer would be Fairy/Dragon o:
It would have to kill its own kin though, since its a "half-breed". But that might be helpful actually, since it could know how they think xDd..

I want a Griffon pokemon and it to be Fairy/Flying to show all Fairies arn't just cute! It could also be the regions pseudo-ledgendary

My favorite part about new generations are the possible type combinations that have not been used yet. Some I think could have really cool pokemon designs are as follows:

Fire/Electric (not Rotom), /Poison, /Water, /ICE? If Fire/Ice was pulled off.. just wow:p

Electric/Dark (I originally thought this would be Luxray when it came out, but that wasn't the case. Give us a cheetah instead then) /Psychic, /Fighting

Fairy/Anything

I think an Electric/Poison lizard would be really cool as well, although this is just a random fantasy. A boy can dream.

RE: What cool new Pokemon do you want in the 6th generation?

P.DelSlayer said:
-Dolphin
-Squid (evolving into a kraken-ey thing)
-Donkey
-Orca
-A new shark
-Gerbil
-Crane (the bird)
-Griffon
-Velociraptor
-Unicorn Pegasus

Also, since this gen includes older Pokemon, maybe new evolutions?
-Dunsparce (PLEASE)
-New Eeveelutions (they will most likely release two, if they release them at all)
-Spinda
-Farfetch'd
-Corsola
-Male Combee evolution

Another thing, Pokemon we can expect:
-Earlygame bird
-Earlygame rodent
-Electric rodent
-Gimmicky things to showcase any new ingame features

edit: Added more to my list

What this guy said. Lol but I would also like to see an evolution of Lapras, Shuckle, Qwilfish, Girafarig, and a useful evolution of Delibird.

I'd also like to see a manatee-like Pokémon.

I know we have Tyrunt and Amaura but i'd like a Triceratops, Velociraptor, Allosaurus and Stegosaurus fossil pokemon. Peacock, Hummingbird, Panther, Dolphin, Killer Whale/Orca, Cheetah pokemon is what i'd like to see. P.S I know this is unrelated but Tauros could have a Minotaur Mega Evolution.
128.png

I want the Rayquaza/Gratina/Kyurem of this generation to be Poison-type. That is all I ask. Poison finally needs to get its legendary.

I would like to see Liopleurodon fossil pokemon! Like carnivorous Wailord
I need to see Dark/Fairy pokemon.
I am dying to see Banette evolution, something very scary and insane!

Well...I am evil. I need more evil in pokemon world.

Oh and Dark/Bug mosquito to suck your blood.

everydayspark said:
I would like to see Liopleurodon fossil pokemon! Like carnivorous Wailord
I need to see Dark/Fairy pokemon.
I am dying to see Banette evolution, something very scary and insane!

Well...I am evil. I need more evil in pokemon world.

Oh and Dark/Bug mosquito to suck your blood.

We haven't had more than two fossils since the first generation, Aerodactyl being the 3rd, so it would be interesting to see if GF adds another fossil. They did an exceptional job with Tyrantrum and Aurorus so it'd have to be really cool to compete with them, design wise.

Your Liopleurodon reference reminds me of this. I'd skip to 1:06, as this video is not for all sorts of humor.

I love unique type combinations, and Dark/Fairy is one I agree could have an awesome design. It would be evil and majestic! Others would be Electric/Dark, Fire/Fairy, and my biggest hope still from like 15 years of hoping, Fire/Ice. Mix it up GF.

nightkeeper said:
We haven't had more than two fossils since the first generation, Aerodactyl being the 3rd, so it would be interesting to see if GF adds another fossil. They did an exceptional job with Tyrantrum and Aurorus so it'd have to be really cool to compete with them, design wise.

Your Liopleurodon reference reminds me of this. I'd skip to 1:06, as this video is not for all sorts of humor.

I love unique type combinations, and Dark/Fairy is one I agree could have an awesome design. It would be evil and majestic! Others would be Electric/Dark, Fire/Fairy, and my biggest hope still from like 15 years of hoping, Fire/Ice. Mix it up GF.

I want fossil Liopleurodon to be Rock/Dark but it would be Rock/Water i think.
I know this animation. I guess pink unicorn pokemon would be much more scary than liopleurodon.
We have tons of Fire/Ice pokemon. There are Water pokemon! xD (I know, bad joke)

Back