Finished Werewolf XVII: Universe - Game Over - Antagonists Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XVII: Universe - Day 6 Ends September 3rd 7PM EST!

sooooooo to generate discussion for no reason whatsoever:

h0D520481

*fangirl scream* OH GOSH I CAN'T BELIEVE ONE OF MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS ARE HERE ASDFGHJKL

I've always heard of the "Turtle Man", but I think that is taking things a bit far.

For the sake of #random information gathering, who is your favorite character?

Irl? I have no idea. In-game? I dunno, I forget a lot about this game. xD I really was just playing around to see if anyone would respond.

Kecleon-X said:
I've always heard of the "Turtle Man", but I think that is taking things a bit far.

The Doctor, hands down. No question about it.

Sir Taco said:
Kecleon-X said:

The Doctor, hands down. No question about it.

I've got to admit, the Doctor is a favorite of mine as well, but my all-time favorite just so happened to be the character that I am, since sillykyle was ever so kind as to drop out. I literally jumped for joy when I got the role PM. Not like I'd give who it is away, of course... Can't spoil the fun! :p

Hi, I'm back from the weekend. What did I miss?
(Yes, I said 'from'.)

VOTE: PMJ

We're running out of time and I think this is our best lead at the moment. I think we're going to have to trust Shocker today.

I don't recall voting today...As Guy said, we don't have much time, so I'll go with what is my most useful lead right now, possibly to change later.

Also, I had a dream last night where PMJ and I were two of the final players in a WW game, and he was the wolf and beat me, but obviously that doesn't mean anything.

We could always try for Kecleon-X again. pretty sure his deathproof is long gone

I dont get why you guys are trying to get me lynched when I have a confirmable role and dna's conveniently only affects him and cant be verified by anyone. I just need anyone with a night action to have me track them. actually two people should so the scum wont be able to nk the guy I track.

PMJ said:
I dont get why you guys are trying to get me lynched when I have a confirmable role and dna's conveniently only affects him and cant be verified by anyone. I just need anyone with a night action to have me track them. actually two people should so the scum wont be able to nk the guy I track.

If the scum nightkill the person you track, wouldn't you be able to see who is scum? I thought your role gave you everyone the person targeted, and everyone who targeted them. Also, while we could confirm if your ability does what you claim it does, that wouldn't say anything about whether you're wolf or not.

In the end, I don't really trust PMJ or DNA enough to vote for the other.

Time is running out, and we don't seem to have anyone else.

Dark Void said:
PMJ said:

If the scum nightkill the person you track, wouldn't you be able to see who is scum? I thought your role gave you everyone the person targeted, and everyone who targeted them. Also, while we could confirm if your ability does what you claim it does, that wouldn't say anything about whether you're wolf or not.

In the end, I don't really trust PMJ or DNA enough to vote for the other.
Thats...a pretty good point actually. in that case yeah anyone can feel like volunteering to be tracked.

also to people who claim that running out of time is a legit reason to lynch me I ask where you all were like three days ago when we werent on borrowed time? you guys gonna just do nothing all day amd then try to quickhammer me using urgency as an excuse? talk about bad reasoning.

I am telling you guys that one of us is literally being framed. I sure as hell am not scum and dont know what it's gonna take to get you guys to realize it. :/

At this point it's either full reveal or get lynched, so maybe this will help you guys see I'm seriously not lying.

Captainkirk.jpg

Character: Captain Kirk
Alignment: Protagonists

You are Captain James T. Kirk, captain of the starship Enterprise. You are arguably the most highly-decorated starship captain in the history of Starfleet, having served the Federation for over three decades as an explorer, soldier, time-traveler, and diplomat.

Ability 1: Tricorder
Once each night you may PM the game host the name of a player. You will learn what player your chosen player targets with any abilities, and what player targets your chosen player.

Win Condition:
At least one Protagonist-aligned player is alive when all threats have been eliminated.

UNVOTE: PMJ
But I'm not sure if I should vote for DNA... Perhaps Kecleon is a valid lynch... argh, I'm not sure. I'll see if I'll vote.

VOTE: Kecleon-X

I would rather go for confirmed indie at this point than anything else.

I'd rather not take my chances lynching a member of the town if it can be avoided, and I'd reckon that Kecleon-X's shield has just about run out. He hasn't been nearly as active and bold as he had been in the past... trying to keep a low profile, huh?

VOTE: Kecleon-X

Let's just hope that this ends up working, and he actually dies this time.[/color]

I would go for the Keckleon lynch only if there would be someone volunteering for PMJ's "plan" (and someone else voting for him for there not to be a tie). I believe that PMJ is tracker but I'm leaning more into tracker-scum than tracker-town.

I'll volunteer for someone for PMJ to track, but as has been said I'm not sure that'd help to confirm his as town anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back