Finished Werewolf XVII: Universe - Game Over - Antagonists Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Porygon-X said:
Not really much to say here other than I wish I had requested to be copied on their messages. I wonder what they talked about...

I could forward you everything if you want. We didn't really talk about anything interesting. The only sort-of noteworthy thing was that Day 1, James was close to being lynched, so he came up with this plan were he'd say he knew who camo's seer buddy was, which doesn't make any sense, especially since he thought it was RaichiGirl, because she was defending camo quite a bit, as I recall.

Kecleon-X said:
14u8b34.jpg

I had to. :p

Anyway, Camo, why did you act like that? Were you scumhunting, thought you had a bad role or the opposite? Just wondering. :)
Wait what? I actually wasn't that aggressive this game... I was baiting a productive D1 as well as so many ties which is what I always do :p... My R2 claim was logical from my standpoint :p and should have never been counter claimed. My D1 reads were bad and my play this game was thrown off due to the nature of my role. I wanted to play FtC. Never again will this crap happen D1... I let my emotions take too much of a hold on me. Also please don't push a lynch on me because I'm Camoclone ever again. So what was I acting like? I'm thoroughly confused :p.

I would rather be BP than PGO. PGO is such a jank role and is too harmful to town PRs to be a good PR.

Kind of like a worse version of Miller.

My new claim every game should be Town-PGO-Survivor-Miller.

Yes it is. It is extremely, extremely unfair.

Also if you did not know that already, when making roles you must also take into account what a newbie can/will do with it.

Or a smart player.

camoclone said:
Wait what? I actually wasn't that aggressive this game... I was baiting a productive D1 as well as so many ties which is what I always do :p... My R2 claim was logical from my standpoint :p and should have never been counter claimed. My D1 reads were bad and my play this game was thrown off due to the nature of my role. I wanted to play FtC. Never again will this crap happen D1... I let my emotions take too much of a hold on me. Also please don't push a lynch on me because I'm Camoclone ever again. So what was I acting like? I'm thoroughly confused :p.

#camocloneday1lynchwwxviii :p

Actually, you kind of were acting aggressive. You, in my opinion, really lashed out at a bunch of people in rapid succession. Well, that's how it looked, at least.

What do you mean by "Nature of your role"?

Kecleon-X said:
camoclone said:

#camocloneday1lynchwwxviii :p

Actually, you kind of were acting aggressive. You, in my opinion, really lashed out at a bunch of people in rapid succession. Well, that's how it looked, at least.

What do you mean by "Nature of your role"?
This game was not my aggressive... If you want that then look at the greatest idea. D1 my main goal is mostly just to create random discussion and random ties between players for me to analyze. That is just how I play and I find that it works. It allows for me to decipher who is town and who is a wolf. I never actually am aggressive D1 unless I'm 100% sure someone is a wolf in which I will constantly attack them as well as attack others.

Also from MY standpoint I truly was a semi-seer and therefore wanted to play FtC. Follow the Cop is always nice especially with 2 cops.

Yes, I think this thread has run its course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back