Finished Werewolf XVII: Universe - Game Over - Antagonists Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XVII: Universe - Day 6 Ends September 1st 7PM EST!

Wait a minute.

You sure you're not leaving something out? 'Cause Mario would fit the bill for a "Fireball" that killed that guy day 1(?).

That's true, there was a fireball. I'd be willing to bet that even if he's telling the truth about his role, that there's probably another possibility on that list that, I'm guessing, kills a random player. Of course, there are plenty of other fire-related characters in existence, so it could be anything, but the fact that it was a fireball does point to Mario.

Positive. Here, I can break it down for you:

I declare the use of my role each night, and I get 1 of 4 random effects:
~I am deathproof for that night only This is a Star.
~I give someone else's role a power-up for that night This is a Mushroom.
~My vote is tripled the next day This is a Fire Flower.
~Nothing This is a coin. waw waw

I'm positive that all my abilities are non-lethal.

I'd like to say the reason I revealed during Day 5 is so at least I had my role used.

Thanks for the link Lemmonade.
So... yeah. The fact that Astra was the first to die, yet he died so late, is probably in DNA's favor. Since the wolves were doing so good and didn't seem to be directly threatened, I don't know why would they decide to get rid of one of their own. It would have made more sense if it was in D2, for example.
So yeah, PMJ is more probable to be scum. Assuming that Shocker isn't lying, that is.

I'd just like to point out a small thing. There are slight discrepancies between Shocker's role and the results he posted, as Flygon and others shortly afterwards pointed out (starting at post 1085). I know that he may be telling the truth and the results are much more specific than the role says, but I'm not ready to trust him 100%. I'll probably wait a bit before making any decisions.

Well then I guess theres no harm in going into details: as I said before, I am capt kirk. I have one ability and it is tracker and watcher in one. unfortunately almost everyone I have looked at is dead. the only one who isnt is kecleon-x, who did not target anyone night 5. he was also not targeted.kecleon can confirm this is the truth but you guys probably wont be satisfied until you get proof from some who isnt an indie.

so dna I highly doubt I can help you prove your claim. also I doubt the fire came from mario. didnt it say a blast of fire was used? I guess theres the mario finale from brawl, which can kill, but thats probably stretching it.

@PMJ It doesn't matter if they are alive or dead, could you post the results?

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Fire_Blast_(move) perhaps but I somehow doubt (not sure though) we have Pokemon in this game.

It doesnt matter bc they arent alive to validate my claim.

Lemonnade said:
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Fire_Blast_(move) perhaps but I somehow doubt (not sure though) we have Pokemon in this game.

Wasn't somebody Mew earlier in the game? I wouldn't be surprised if an iconic Pokemon like Charizard were included.

Lemonnade said:

... Not sure if you can link to Bulbapedia, even here.

You can, because it's in context.

It doesnt matter bc they arent alive to validate my claim.
I think it would matter, even if they are dead. Who did you look at?

So, erm, where is everybody? There haven't been posts for a couple of days.

I missed a day because I was out, and I've said a bit so far. Don't know about any other events that are happening.

I've had problems with the Internet going out on me. >:V

Come on guys, the game day ends tonight. Get posting!

I've been waiting for PMJ to respond to DNA's question since I'm currently unsure as to who I believe.

Yeah sorry about that. I have been hoping to find time to get to the library but it wasnt happening. I am extraordinarily busy with rl stuff right now. Here are my results:

n1: haunted water hit glace and glace hit no one. it appeared we were both checking the validity of his claim.

n2: I didnt submit. sorry. I just didnt have time.

n3: I was blocked this night

n4: this is the night I mentioned with kecleon, sorry

n5: mdl targeted machamp, no one targeted him

I asked how mdl could target a dead person and he said it had something to do witb the way mdl:s role was worded

I might be able to post later. we'll see.

The day ends in an hour and very little discussion has taken place, so I will extend the deadline to September 3rd. I really don't want this game to die. Please get posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back