Finished Werewolf XVII: Universe - Game Over - Antagonists Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XVII: Universe - Day 6 Ends September 3rd 7PM EST!

I'd be willing to do the same, if it's necessary. It can't hurt to at least try to validate his claims.

I cant prove I am town any more than dna can although if I'm right and one of us is being framed, investigating will be useless.

UNVOTE: PMJ

VOTE: Keckleon-X

Just as I said I would. You can work out your plan and Keckleon would be lynched.

I don't believe your claim, PMJ, as Kirk of all people would be more of a Huntsman role than anything. I mean, this is Kirk we're talking about! However, that is just my opinion on the character you're claiming, and judging from my previous judgement from Master Chief, I'm less inclined to believe myself. Regardless, I don't believe your claim.

... Plus, that's not what a Tricorder does. A Tricorder would be more like a Seer role than a tracker. I mean, that's kind of what a Tricorder does. I should know, too, as I'm also a Trekkie.

But, if you'd like, I could be tracked by PMJ (I suggest the next three days, but again, that decision is up to you) to validate both my claim that I'm not the Slenderman and PMJ's that he has a tracking ability. By doing three days, it would eliminate the possibility that the Slenderman kills on odd and/or even numbered nights. Of course, the Slenderman or whatever it is could decide not to kill as to frame me. This could always be the case, but I will wholeheartedly volunteer myself to be tracked.

You can't be tracked if you've been lynched, which is hopefully what ends up being the case.

Kecleon-X said:
I don't believe your claim, PMJ, as Kirk of all people would be more of a Huntsman role than anything. I mean, this is Kirk we're talking about! However, that is just my opinion on the character you're claiming, and judging from my previous judgement from Master Chief, I'm less inclined to believe myself. Regardless, I don't believe your claim.

... Plus, that's not what a Tricorder does. A Tricorder would be more like a Seer role than a tracker. I mean, that's kind of what a Tricorder does. I should know, too, as I'm also a Trekkie.

But, if you'd like, I could be tracked by PMJ (I suggest the next three days, but again, that decision is up to you) to validate both my claim that I'm not the Slenderman and PMJ's that he has a tracking ability. By doing three days, it would eliminate the possibility that the Slenderman kills on odd and/or even numbered nights. Of course, the Slenderman or whatever it is could decide not to kill as to frame me. This could always be the case, but I will wholeheartedly volunteer myself to be tracked.

3rs9kr.jpg

Apologies for the double-post, but I feel this needs to be said.

PMJ said:
VOTE: Kecleon-X

I would rather go for confirmed indie at this point than anything else.

I wouldn't. We can't afford to waste any more time on indies. It's wolves or we lose.

There are currently 14 players left alive in the game, out of 28. That is half of the players gone, and only 1 of those is a wolf. Given how Werewolf games tend to run about 25% wolves, that's 7. One is down, so we can assume about 6 wolves are left, maybe 5.

If there are 6, we need to hit a wolf today, or we lose. The exception is if we No Lynch. That would give us 13 players, assuming only the wolves kill tonight. This is technically a fallback plan and assumes only the wolves will kill. Though that is most likely the case, this cannot be confirmed.

Kecleon-X is conditionally deathproof and may or may not be an indie (though he is all but confirmed as indie). If he is lynched, if he flips indie, and if there are still 6 wolves alive, we lose. I personally believe that going for Kecleon-X right now is a foolish idea.

The way I see it, there are 4 potential lynch candidates today:

~Shocker. Obviously, his claim is only as good as his word. He could be lying. I don't think he is, but he could be lying. The other 3 claims below are assuming Shocker is telling the truth.
~PMJ. On Shocker's list, he is 1 of only 2 people alive, and one of the most likely people to turn wolf at this point. And of those 2 on Shocker's list, he is probably more likely to be the wolf than the other, who is...
~Myself. I'll admit that it's possible I am a wolf, since I was on Shocker's list too. In all likelihood, it's most definitely either PMJ or myself. As I said before, I am all but confirmed as town from leading the Astra wagon. And if there are 6 wolves alive right now...well, assuming I am a wolf, and hadn't killed my partner...the wolf team would have won by now. It's really possible that the Astra lynch was a step away from the town's defeat.
~Flys Gone 2071. Okay, why him? I'll tell you why: I've been noticing that he seems to be siding with PMJ (or having very similar opinions to him) for most of the game now, and is very quick to either vote with PMJ or jump to his defense. In my opinion, he's almost definitely a wolf. There is no evidence corroborated by any roles, but based on how he plays, it's definitely suspicious.

This is why, at this point in the game, since the town cannot afford to make a mistake, my vote will refuse to waver.

Back from camp. I'm still undecided as to who to vote though.
Can we have a vote count please?

I think flys gone is town due to his being unable to speak on d1 which is a copy of the silent protagonist ability from ww16.

Also I had no idea there were so few players left but to think there were 7 wolves plus indies is ludicrous. I figure there are four, maybe five left. granted that doesnt buy us a lot more time but if kecleon is the one responsible for either of the nonscum kills it will buy us that much more time.

I also think that Kecleon-X could be Slenderman as mentioned before, because of the forest kills and the teleportation. If it's luck based surviving then 3 times in a row is really unlikely, and if it's time based then it should have worn out by day 6 (today). I don't know what else would make him death-proof but I highly doubt he'll survive a third time.Thoughts?

TwistedTurtwig said:
You can't be tracked if you've been lynched, which is hopefully what ends up being the case.

Listen, I'm trying to clear myself here. If I show up guilty for doing something (anything scumlike or negative to the town as per Slenderman, as I am not) tomorrow, lynch my face by all means. I'll even vote for myself.

DNA said:
Kecleon-X said:

3rs9kr.jpg

29447008.jpg

Anyway, I actually agree with DNA on the thing with Shocker's list. I personally believe Shocker's story, and via process of elimination (I don't know how many people actually are on Shocker's list, and if someone could confirm these facts, that'd be great) it is either DNA or PMJ. I'm also just noticing the loose rhyme there. Anyway, and this is just my opinion, I think that DNA confirming the fact that he could be a wolf and even adding himself onto the list of possible lynchees should also be brought into the equation. Then again, this is DNA we're talking about, the master trollnipulat0r. Then again, I'm more inclined to believe him just because he added himself to the list. That's a gutsy move.

That means little. he is a suspect by virtue of being on the list and to deny he isnt would be futile

PMJ said:
I think flys gone is town due to his being unable to speak on d1 which is a copy of the silent protagonist ability from ww16.
HW, Young Link, had that ability and he was outed as a wolf (along with myself) almost instantly. That means nothing.

PMJ said:
That means little. he is a suspect by virtue of being on the list and to deny he isnt would be futile
^

I understand that Young Link also had the same role, but when I first mentioned Flys being town, I reasoned that because this game is about heroes vs villains, it wouldn't make sense to have a villain have a role that doesn't allow you to speak since being boisterous and loud is pretty much every villain's MO. Meanwhile, you have heroes like Mario and Link who don't talk outside of grunts and screams, so to me it just makes sense. (And Young Link was only scum to fit the game's flavor; the character is definitely not scummy.) Now, I realize that this game isn't solely about video game heroes, and I'm not particularly well-versed in villain-ology, but I can't readily think of a villain that could realistically have a role that would only disallow you from speaking on day one and at no other time than that. I dunno. Maybe it's just my bias as a game host.

TheGuy = PMJ
DNA = PMJ
PMJ = Kecleon-X
TwistedTurtwig = Kecleon-X
Flys Gone 2071 = Kecleon-X

I'm actually going out tonight when the day should be ended, so when I'll freeze everything when I get home around 10PM EST.

lossy-page1-250px-The_Silent.tif.jpg

Pac-man_ghosts_blinky_inky_pinky_clyde.jpg

Creature-From-The-Black-Lagoon-classic-science-fiction-films-3846592-1122-1098.jpg

predator.jpg

Alien_vs._Predator_(2004)_-_Alien.jpg

meet_the_pyro_sadistic_head_tilt_by_space_dash-d557eyj.gif

250px-G-man_heart_to_heart_headshot.jpg

There are more, but these are the ones off the top of my head.

I know who most of them are, but not all of them. You're still missing the point: most of those are monsters who don't speak at all. Antagonists who are capable of speech tend to use it. A lot. I'm just saying that it's highly strange that the restriction for being unable to speak would only be on Day 1 and we just got done with a game where the same role was used. He has to be town.

Not being able to speak at all would be a stupid role; it would defeat the point of playing Werewolf. The way to do it is make them unable to talk on a certain day, like you did. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a "Silent Antagonist" simply because in previous games not speaking day 1 has tied you with being a protagonist.

I don't know if there were any hosts who had a role that made you unable to speak during day one other than me during the last game.

Plus having a "Silent Antagonist" ability makes zero sense given that villains talk A LOT.

My point was that they existed, not that they existed in the game. You made a point saying that they didn't off the top of your head, so I decided to correct you.

Actually, the I wouldn't put it past my brother that he put a Silent in the game. Plus, the Silence didn't speak at first, and mostly don't speak after their first contact except, like, twice. Even after that, the people that they are seen by don't remember the encounter, making it meaningless. They're a Doctor Who Villain, and my brother watches that and even has his phone background the TARDIS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back