The reason for your username?

I was 9 and at the time, that Pokemon movie with Palkia and Dialga was coming out, so I came up with this username. Now, I like to be called PDC, but whatever.

My old name was Shaymin of the Skies because I was a HUGE fan of Sheimi back then. (Still a fan, but just a fan. I feel sad now, I gave up my poor Sheimi goals!)

But everyone was getting there name changed back when you could and they were mostly just shortening them. I will admit though, that I did it because I thought the mods doing it made it cool. Yeah, first year of interwebz I was rather cliche'.

Though I was constantly called a girl by being mixed up, and sometimes people I thought I was SotH (the one they mixed me up with)'s brother. XD I was like, "You're the sixth person to confuse us lol," but after that sixth, no more. I always found it funny for some reason.

People like to paint me as a nihilist, so I decided to go with it. Also, Zero from Code Geass is pretty cool ;D

I used to love Manaphy, and I first made an e-mail address long ago with the username "manaphee". It just kind of stuck... usually on Pokemon themed websites, my name is Manaphee. xD

Oh, and, yes, I spelled it with "phee" instead of "phy" on purpose. It sounded cool. :D

Given how Dark-type is actually more so 'Evil-type' (the word used in Japanese for Dark-type, 'aku', means 'evil'), the opposite of a Dark-type would be more like a Good-type.
So "Light-type" in my opinion is really just wishful thinking...

My name should be pretty straightforward. I like Japanese culture, so the JPN in my name stands for Japan. Gallade is my favorite Pokemon as of now, so it is the second part of name. Thus, the name "JPN Gallade" comes to mind.

It's part of a Blue October song. I'm rather proud of it because it one of the most Unique names on the net - Google it and you only get links to sites I'm on!

ComaCalm said:
I'm rather proud of it because it one of the most Unique names on the net - Google it and you only get links to sites I'm on!

Quite a few members can make that claim.

Might as well repost this for further forum archival:

Picture it: You're around the age of ten, 4th Generation hasn't come out, you love the fire types, and you love fire starters, although you have something against Typhlosion. Combine this with the fact I had to make up a username for a POP account on the spot, and Chariblaze is born. Somebody chose Charblaze on here a while before me, but it doesn't seem to have many issues.

omahanime said:
Quite a few members can make that claim.

Here yes. But around the net names seem very similar! And I like that mine seems similar yet I'm the only one that uses it.

ComaCalm said:
It's part of a Blue October song. I'm rather proud of it because it one of the most Unique names on the net - Google it and you only get links to sites I'm on!
I'm more unique than you in the sense that I don't use any common words for my username. ;P

My real name that I don't go by is pronounced Nizolka, almost, but is spelled alot differently. 33 is an awesome number in general. Why? It just is.

Zyflair said:
I'm more unique than you in the sense that I don't use any common words for my username. ;P

You use the word "flair" and added "Zy" to it. :D

I used the words "Lucky", "Poke", and "Girl". ("Poke" is a real word)

Actually, he just misspelt the word "Psyflare".

And DNA's reason for his username is...
As I've said before:
I
L
O
V
E
S
N
I
V
Y
S
Hints the name.

LuckyPokeGirl said:
You use the word "flair" and added "Zy" to it. :D
Yes, but for a special reason that I mentioned in an older thread.

DNA said:
Actually, he just misspelt the word "Psyflare".
You are almost getting annoying with those Golden Sun references
Almost.

I remember that I saw a fan art once showing how a Charizard would look like as a Steel-type, and I really liked the art. I think I actually came with the name before that but when I saw the art I decided to use it. I also used to like the Metal prefix on some digimon like Metal Greymon but instead of just using Metal Charizard, I combined the words into Metalizard.

Back