The Official Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky Thread

Their Goominess

pesky flying croissant
Just forgot I owe the two star gambler a cookie :eek:

Anyway, I beat Regigigas in Aegis Cave, and now I don't know how to start Azurill's Nightmare, so I just hunt the Seven Treasures.

Their Goominess

pesky flying croissant
Ok, I'm in Mt. Travail, and I need rescuing (I ran out of Reviver Seeds and then I encountered a Medicham with the dreaded, the evil, Hi Jump Kick).
I'm floor: 19

I don't have a Wi-Fi connection at my house, so I have to give you the details in password form.

Password:
F+NP@P 0&0YR8 23J77P
3Q%&=@ 3MX+WY TQKM-5
TYR7MH =M8SCS XN&31=

Benjihh

Aspiring Trainer
Help mee!
I had just beaten mewtwo for a challenge mission and in the next floor i got killed by a drifloon -.-
This is my pass

tm@17n r@0+c= 4&12h&
8qy&ns k0=@q9 r7mpc#
s112my mp03xm @y56q6

M

myname955

Ummm...would anyone be so kind as to help please? I just happened to get frozen and then teamed up on at the Bottomless Sea..B44F...it's a bit far but please? I'll offer a golden mask as a reward (or something else if you want) :D

5=PJ&P NY%W#+ 13WHWJ
K9R&Q3 J1R#=7 +22&5T
SN451& 4+MY59 R@2@&M

Edit- Forget it i'll just start again :(

Their Goominess

pesky flying croissant
I need help on Blizzard Island. I can't complete the dungeon, even playing as Dialga. Does anyone have any tips for me?

EDIT: Just completed it.

Diariuga1234

Aspiring Trainer
Anyone want to give me a rescue number?

1st: There are too many Pokemones (or whatever).
2nd: I tried to Google a Resource/respitory, But no luck, so I had no choice...

I'm offering Everyone to Give out their Exploration Team Numbers, Just make sure you're on the same rank as I am.

Key:
  • $$$ = Secret-- I don't want to get a Ban (hint word: hack)!
  • (E) = e with acute

Team Info:​

• Team:
  • Name: Pok(E)Powers
    Pok(E)mon (so far):
  • Dialga ($$$, $$$, Roar of Time, $$$)
  • Male Lucario (Focus Punch, Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse, $$$) (My Hero Starter)
  • Riolu (Feint, Focus Punch, Focus Blast, Copycat)

Vulpix-core

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey
hey, im doin sky, and i need help beating Manectric in amp plains. Remember, this is explorers of sky! (I have time too!)
Im a Pikachu and my partner's a Roilu. (go figure lol)

EDIT: i could also use help with Special Ep. 1 Bidoof's wish: i can't beat Jirachi

Binx345

Verified Seller
Help ...i have beaten the game and the 1st 3 episode stories ....i am trying to get lost wilderness, serenity river, happy outlook and all the other ones you get by making juice. Ive made a lot of juice but still not gotten spinda to give me any levels. Ive made at least 50 juices...what do i do to trigger the level giveaways? Is it make 200 juices or what???

DNA

Goodbye, everyone. I'll miss you all.
Advanced Member
It's completely random. You can also receive said dungeons as rewards for missions (check the missions with '???' listed as the reward). I don't think you can get Lost Wilderness or Happy Outlook until you beat the main story mode.

~Passion~

Lol I dunno anymore
AnimeUSA said:
hey, im doing sky, and i need help beating Manectric in amp plains. Remember, this is explorers of sky! (I have time too!)
Im a Pikachu and my partner's a Roilu. (go figure lol)

EDIT: i could also use help with Special Ep. 1 Bidoof's wish: i can't beat Jirachi

For Bidoof's Wish, you should be able to use various seeds, because the use of orbs isn't allowed in a boss battle.

And with Manectric, you wanna try to befriend a Electike in the dungeon, so the Lighting Rod ability doesn't let electric moves don't touch your team.

DNA

Advanced Member
Try and pick up as many Reviver Seeds as possible on your way down there - Jirachi is not easy. Keep a note, when you get to the midway boss battle (with Snover in it), turn your Item Master skill off - that way, you won't use your Reviver Seeds and waste them, because you have to lose this battle anyway. (Then, turn it back on later.)

If possible try and find an X-Eye Seed or something similar to throw it at Jirachi T1, making your work a bit easier.

~Passion~

Lol I dunno anymore
Oh, just curious, does anybody still love the origonal Red/Blue dungeon games?

MD Red will ALWAYS be my favorite Pokemon game. The moment I had to step away from my partner, I cried and cried.
The moment Articuno joined my team, I screeched with joy.
the moment Latias and Latios joined my team... well... I don't have to explain.
And that faitful moment when I beat Rayquaza... I knew what was comming. I had seen the end of the game before. I can never stop myself on those kinds of things.

Too bad I lost my GameBoy XD

DNA

Advanced Member
I still possess Red Rescue Team. It's remained one of my favorite Pokemon games to date, and it's actually one of the better spinoff series. Got at least 2/3rds of all the Pokemon, got all the legends and friend areas...oh yeah.
I have actually cleared every dungeon except for Joyous Tower, and I could probably do that eventually, but I'm more about recruiting. Probably the last major obstacle left for me to recruit are two Chansey (so I can get one Chansey and one Blissey). They start at 50F of Joyous Tower and only appear on 4 select floors. Eh, maybe one day.

I think PMD2 definitely had a lot to offer (better plot, more varied kinds of items, bigger bag, better ranking system), but it also took away some things as well (infinite storage and Friend Areas). The two things that PMD2 lacks are what have really endeared PMD1 to me. I absolutely love Friend Areas and the concept behind them...don't you?

~Passion~

Lol I dunno anymore
DNA said:
I still possess Red Rescue Team. It's remained one of my favorite Pokemon games to date, and it's actually one of the better spinoff series. Got at least 2/3rds of all the Pokemon, got all the legends and friend areas...oh yeah.
I have actually cleared every dungeon except for Joyous Tower, and I could probably do that eventually, but I'm more about recruiting. Probably the last major obstacle left for me to recruit are two Chansey (so I can get one Chansey and one Blissey). They start at 50F of Joyous Tower and only appear on 4 select floors. Eh, maybe one day.

I think PMD2 definitely had a lot to offer (better plot, more varied kinds of items, bigger bag, better ranking system), but it also took away some things as well (infinite storage and Friend Areas). The two things that PMD2 lacks are what have really endeared PMD1 to me. I absolutely love Friend Areas and the concept behind them...don't you?

Oh lord, the friend areas were my favorites. I was always obsessed with the music! Well, at least the kind for Mist-Rise-Forest. *Sigh* good times, good times...