The Official Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky Thread

A

Amt

This is a thread for those who need to be rescued in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky or want to help other people out, and a discussion thread. If you have Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time, Darkness, or Sky feel free to help other people finish dungeons that they are stuck or need help in. You can also post Wonder Mail if it has any interesting spoils. All you have to do to become a member is to respond post Wonder Mail, or help supply someone with items they need over Wi-Fi.

Also, here are some characters you can copy and paste for passwords as needed. Hopefully, these will display correctly in your browser. Avoid using the "Quick Edit" function in this thread, as it may turn these symbols in your posts into question marks.

So, I hope you guys enjoy this. I only made this because of all the PMD2 threads that have been made in the past two days.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
RE: The Official Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time / Darkness Thread

(there used to be something relevant here)

Bubba235

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! :)

YEAH! WOOHOO! I responded...hehe...I just got the game last night for those of you who might need some help in the beginning.

Electimortar

BARK BARK BARK

i need help recruiting....anyone have any tips?

happy american dp anniversary!

B-Ray

The Stuff of Legends

Well since theres no Wonder Mail generator yet, Friend Bows are not accessable.....just keep battling pokes....the higher level you get, the higher the chance.

-Black Rayquaza

Gale

Guess who's back (kinda)? Back again (kinda)

I can't beat Groudon. I am Chimchar, and my partner is Piplup. Any help?

Electimortar

BARK BARK BARK

b-ray what do you do after you do the sentry duty?i have no clue whatsoever.

pungtuckweng

Aspiring Trainer

Amt said:
This is a thread for those who need to be rescued in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time / Darkness or want to help other people out, and a discussion thread. If you have Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time or Darkness, feel free to help other people finish dungeons that they are stuck or need help in. You can also post Wonder Mail if it has any interesting spoils. All you have to do to become a member is to respond post Wonder Mail, or help supply someone with items they need over Wi-Fi.

Also, here are some characters you can copy and paste for passwords as needed. Hopefully, these will display correctly in your browser. Avoid using the "Quick Edit" function in this thread, as it may turn these symbols in your posts into question marks.

So, I hope you guys enjoy this. I only made this because of all the PMD2 threads that have been made in the past two days.

You really need to change the name of the thread... I thought it was a discussion thread, but it is actually the SOS thread. Rename it.

B-Ray

The Stuff of Legends

electimortar said:
b-ray what do you do after you do the sentry duty?I have no clue whatsoever.

Theres alot of parts in the story when you just need to complete missions. This can be done easy by taking 2-3 jobs in the same dungeon and knocking them all out for about 2 days. After that, if the storyline doesent progress anymore then you forgot to do something....it guides you through easily I think.

As for me, Im in the Temperal Tower (Final Chapter) and 10 floors from Dark Dialga. I got up there once to fight....I musta hit off 4 Digs and my partner like 4 Giga/Mega Drains, and I could not get a hit off. Something about IQ....any tips/things I should know for that? If someone mentions reviver seeds, I have none and I probably wont be getting my hands on any unless I get extremely lucky the next time I attempt my way from the midpoint. I thought Dig would be easy for Dialga as Ground pwns it but.....nothing.

-Black Rayquaza

pungtuckweng

Aspiring Trainer

Black Rayquaza said:
electimortar said:
b-ray what do you do after you do the sentry duty?I have no clue whatsoever.

Theres alot of parts in the story when you just need to complete missions. This can be done easy by taking 2-3 jobs in the same dungeon and knocking them all out for about 2 days. After that, if the storyline doesent progress anymore then you forgot to do something....it guides you through easily I think.

As for me, Im in the Temperal Tower (Final Chapter) and 10 floors from Dark Dialga. I got up there once to fight....I musta hit off 4 Digs and my partner like 4 Giga/Mega Drains, and I could not get a hit off. Something about IQ....any tips/things I should know for that? If someone mentions reviver seeds, I have none and I probably wont be getting my hands on any unless I get extremely lucky the next time I attempt my way from the midpoint. I thought Dig would be easy for Dialga as Ground pwns it but.....nothing.

-Black Rayquaza

What's your starter, B-Ray? Actually, sometimes Continuous moves are better at damaging foes than Super Effective moves. Bullet Seed would do more damage to a Normal Type than Brick Break, so as long as you have a neutral/SE continuous move with you, Diagla's going down.

Weegee

Rare candies are steroids for pokemon!

Sylar said:
I can't beat Groudon. I am Chimchar, and my partner is Piplup. Any help?
well for me its the other way around, I beat him first try, throw a vile seed at him and then a sleep seed. the jump him.

Electimortar

BARK BARK BARK

yeah i found out what to do :)
i beat 4 of the 8 luxios and i pwned luxray but the other four pwned me:(anyone havea any tips :(
i had a dream that my ds card broke but thats out of topic.

Cybertron

http://nuggetbridge.com/

electimortar said:
yeah I found out what to do :)
I beat 4 of the 8 luxios and I pwned luxray but the other four pwned me:(anyone havea any tips :(
I had a dream that my ds card broke but thats out of topic.

I'm a Bublasaur and a Pikachu. Both learn Vacuum-Cut, so 4 hits and only Luxary is alive, Then make it fall asleep it and hit hard.

Abomasnow-Man29

Abomasnow by Xous FTW

I just beat Dialga so I'm free to help anyone that need's it.

Also Agility is a great move.

B-Ray

The Stuff of Legends

randomman29 said:

how did you beat him?? I got there twice and couldnt get a hit off :(

-Black Rayquaza

don()shinobi

PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.

Just some quick Wonder Mail I found. It allows you to get 3 other version exclusive pokemon in each game if you haven't obtained them already.

Time:
Combee - Wonder Mail Password: =X2& 5X+H HM@7 7Q8S PCHM TC&N
Pachirisu - Wonder Mail Password: XWPP WR%+ 8-C3 #-N7 62Q@ QK+9
Riolu - Wonder Mail Password: 6@YW ST%H +TN& C0K7 Y7#& SQ-7

Darkness:
Burmy - Wonder Mail Password: XR2Y #==@ JYX% 3@2F Q8FQ R@M#
Buneary - Wonder Mail Password: H+5M 8JPY SKY+ %43M SJ&Q Y#+2
Rotom - Wonder Mail Password: 8HTR MY9+ K6+@ NT=M 9Q6R 38@5

Abomasnow-Man29

Abomasnow by Xous FTW

Black Rayquaza said:
randomman29 said:

how did you beat him?? I got there twice and couldnt get a hit off :(

-Black Rayquaza

I was at Lv 50 and lucky(I failed 40 times).
Also I would like to add I got him on my team so if any one wants a rescue I can do it in style. :D :D

A

Amt

Amt said:
This is a thread for those who need to be rescued in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time / Darkness or want to help other people out, and a discussion thread.

dmaster

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member

Hmmm, well I was contemplating getting Explorers of Darkness, but I'm not too sure if it's really any better than the original, which I love. It seems people need a lot of help in this game, while the first one was very easy. 0_o Cool Wonder-Mail Passwords already. :0

dmaster out.

Electimortar

BARK BARK BARK

where can i get vacuum cut???
EDIT:i beat luxray.he was easy because when i needed help with i was lv18 but at lv21 he got pwnt :)