The Official Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky Thread

Something similar happened to me. I went on a Legendary Recruitment Spree. I had 6 left, and I died at Groudon. As I was going back to the base, I dropped it, and it froze, cause the cartridge kinda came out. So, when I went to restart...Turns out I hadn't saved when I got Deoxys and Mewtwo and about 6 other legends. Took forever to get them, and I still haven't gotten them again (this happened two days ago.)

Ensiger said:
Something similar happened to me. I went on a Legendary Recruitment Spree. I had 6 left, and I died at Groudon. As I was going back to the base, I dropped it, and it froze, cause the cartridge kinda came out. So, when I went to restart...Turns out I hadn't saved when I got Deoxys and Mewtwo and about 6 other legends. Took forever to get them, and I still haven't gotten them again (this happened two days ago.)

Hahaha. Ouch.
Thats why I save after EVERY dungeon.

HELP ME! I'm on Mt.Travail 11th maybe 12th floor! a scizor did 150 damgeb and killed me XP Heres my code:
T0M8+CTKSFKY0H8T&-
%29&#%@%-MK=S002=Q
%3MRS+8J6Y%=2P=F8&

Coming to your rescue right away!
EDIT: With other things to do, 15 minutes flat! Sending an A-OK mail now!
Password: 2FC039F11CN83C7H-8
0=5&02HR#5CWT+%FHF
TX&N##Q27XYCXM58=P

Thanks Joey!

Guess what, on floor 16, I died in a monster house D:
-41TSF #MM0CW Q+N0YW
FF+&HM XM16F9 8-XQ3T
PHW@1R #WTHNT +C-J-P

Sorry guys, but the 16th floor is last! I entered the floor to a moster house! (also, marowak destroyed my chance of discharge D: )

Did you send a thank you? I will rescue you again in ten minutes. Need Anthony to give me my DS.

Please do so for both. Just rescued you again. A-OK mail password:
N0CM6W8P+J7K2H#H@R
X52%4JRJX3+T&#R&Y%
FWH%MHWM5-576X9QC+

Okay...

password 1:
F+5%NC +34026 6@HC1-
KH#&W- =72Y0R STJH@Q
924R=3 2#F%%3 #KY&30
password 2:
Just a plain old Thanks Joey!
you will be added to my friends list!

Is that for a rescue you need? If so, kinda too tired. Last three hours of the day is when I wind down.
*A dimensional war*

Back