The Official Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky Thread

Lol, no reward is necessary. My router's acting up, so I don't wanna have to type in any passwords =P

Also sent you a joy seed, cause I had no reviver seeds left =(

Well, enjoy it then =P

Btw, question, anyone know where I can get a thunderstone? Since my game restarted, I needed to reform my ultimate team, and it's still missing Raichu =(

No idea. Quite a lot though. I'll check for ya though.

Okay, 15 floors til the save point, and then 14 floors and then darkrai's room (I.E. You fight Darkrai on 15th floor).

SPOLIER:

After you beat Darkrai, he's like all stunned cause he didn't beat you (he calls like 6 pokemon to help, one of which is rhyperior, so no Discharge til you kill him), and he opens a dimensional hole, claiming that he'll just make a world of darkness in another time. And as he's bragging that he can't be caught while backing slowly towards the hole, Palkia appears. He goes through the hole, but Palkia blasts the hole with such a powerful move that it shatters the hole. Then, just like you lost your memory when you were hit in time travel, so was Darkrai, so he lost his memory.
Then, a few days later, You go outside of sharpedo bluff, and Chatot tells you that Manaphy returned. He's fully capable of speech now, and asks to join your team. Then, a few days later, Manaphy comes and tells you he found a super-dee-duper place while on his morning travels, thus unlocking "Marine Resort" for you.

Nothing special, just another dungeon which you might find useful. I haven't tried it myself too often, so I can't give you much of a detailed description. Although, unlocking it allows you to catch a lot of the legendaries with the secret slab or mystery part in dungeons.

[/size]i dont have wi fi :(but i need a code for salamence recrutment.
ps dragons do rule old dad 69!!!!!

I still play time and can anyone give me some advice on how to beat Darkrai I have been stuck on deep dark crater for about three months......I am a Chickorita, partner Cyndaquil, accompanied by Cryselia. I keep dying because of all the fire attacks please give advice I've almost givin up trying please give advice please!!!!

I am playing Explorers of Time, and am at Temporal Pinnacle and Primal Dialga keeps beating me! My team is: Turtwig (leader), moves Crunch, Giga Drain, Razor Leaf and Leech Seed. My partner is a Mudkip, moves Mud Slap, Hydro Pump, Vacuum Cut and Take Down.

Can anyone help me fix my team and help me beat Primal Dialga please? (Anyone who makes a suggestion that in turn helps me beat Primal Dialga gets a cookie)

Just try sleep seeds, Paralyse seedes ect. also try to hit him with range attacks to avoid being hit by his dragon claw. Try finding reviver seeds and oran berries so you and your partner don't get wasted by roar of time. you won't believe how many good items you can get if you stay and look for them. Also keep pure seeds incase you run into monster houses.

Somebody please help mee!
I know this is somewhat of a challenge, but please :D

Here is my password

TM@17N R@0+C= 4&12H&
8QY&NS K0=@Q9 R7MPC#"#" ###### #
S112MY MP03XM @Y56Q6

The game is Sky version and im on Sky stairway :p
I got beaten by a Drifloon D:

Back