BW/BW2 The Future Games Speculation Thread

Maybe the Hoenn and Unova regions colided because of Kyrogre, Raquaza, and Groundon? Of course I wouldnt put it past Kyurem to do that either...
Could be cool if it happened, or something like it.

olimar1023 said:
Maybe the Hoenn and Unova regions colided because of Kyrogre, Raquaza, and Groundon? Of course I wouldnt put it past Kyurem to do that either...

But the regions are connected to the earth because of those silly things called "tectonic plates", instead of floating in the ocean. If that wasn't true, maybe I could go get authentic Chinese food right now. Besides, I will take this quote from the original Black/White versions:
"Professor, my plane is a cargo plane! It carries cargo, not people! And you're talking as if places like Kanto and Sinnoh are right around the corner!"
This suggests that all the regions are indefinitely far away. Why would Hoenn crash into Unova, and not Johto or Orre?

Dialkia198 said:
But the regions are connected to the earth because of those silly things called "tectonic plates", instead of floating in the ocean. If that wasn't true, maybe I could go get authentic Chinese food right now. Besides, I will take this quote from the original Black/White versions:
"Professor, my plane is a cargo plane! It carries cargo, not people! And you're talking as if places like Kanto and Sinnoh are right around the corner!"
This suggests that all the regions are indefinitely far away. Why would Hoenn crash into Unova, and not Johto or Orre?

Simple explanation to being connected to the earth GROUNDON. Enough said :p
Johnto and Orre could be a fun combo though...

olimar1023 said:

An unusual-but-interesting theory you've got there.

Come to think of it what if the world were made by pokemon all jokes aside I do want to see a hoen remake but first I wanna see a mainstream pokemon game for the 3ds. I wonder how it would look

239lvq.png

As you can see, it kind of does make sense how one can crash into the other due to the tectonic plates shifting and what not, or just the pokémon rage quitting with each other.

Last time I checked, tectonic shifting takes millions of years. Plus, we have no idea where any of the regions are in relation to each other, just that Unova is the farthest away from all other main-series regions.

Cinesra said:
Last time I checked, tectonic shifting takes millions of years. Plus, we have no idea where any of the regions are in relation to each other, just that Unova is the farthest away from all other main-series regions.

Kanto and Johto are part of the same land mass, and Hoenn is close enough that you can take a boat to either region. Same goes with Sinnoh.

Rusticks said:
Kanto and Johto are part of the same land mass
I thought this was too obvious to be worth mentioning.
and Hoenn is close enough that you can take a boat to either region. Same goes with Sinnoh.
You can get anywhere with a coast via boat. What's your point?

TBH guys, I don't think you'll be able to obtain Groundon or Kyogre in B2W2. I don't know why. I just have a gut feeling.

olimar1023 said:
Groundon could easily move the Hoenn region if he wanted to, he did make it after all, as well as the rest of the regions.

Last time I checked, Regigigas moved the continents, not Groudon, Groudon raises land mass.

400th Post (\(^_^)/)

Blui129 said:
Last time I checked, Regigigas moved the continents, not Groudon, Groudon raises land mass.

400th Post (\(^_^)/)

Groundon MADE the continents, Regigigas MOVED the continents. But either one could move a continent if they wanted.

And congratz on your 400th post :)

All this speculation is for some reason in my opinion pointing to a Ruby and Sapphire remake. If I were to predict names for the remakes, I'd say MagmaRuby and AquaSapphire (MRAS) seeing that Magma and Aqua are the main villains of Ruby and Sapphire respectively.

While I do think that a RS remake would be awesome, I don't see it anytime soon. Maybe in a year or so. We don't even have BW2 yet. Be patient.

I do believe that we will, one day, return to Hoenn. The main reason why I say this is because I just went to Pokemon.com and their latest poll asks you, "Are you watching the Unova region episodes on Pokemon TV?" and the options are:

1. I have memorized the 1st ten episodes word-for-word
2. I've seen a few but I like watching older episodes too..
3. I'm still catching up with HOENN region episodes.
4. I prefer to play the adventures instead of watching them..

Why would they say Hoenn instead of Sinnoh (after all it was the one before Unova)? I think they are hinting at something...

Back