BW/BW2 The Future Games Speculation Thread

dmaster

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Speculate any and all future games in this single one thread here! It can range from DS/3DS spinoff games that haven't been announced yet, to normal RPGs on the DS/3DS, to Wii/Wii U spinoff games. You may only speculate on games that HAVE NOT been announced yet. However, there are some rule(s) that have to be put into place here (most are ever-changing).

1. No discussion of B2W2. They are already announced and this is not a thread for announced games, even ones with limited information. For those who wish to discuss B2W2 to the fullest, we have this: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-black-2-and-white-2-discussion-thread

dmaster out.

Are we combining the Kyurem speculation thread with this one? Because that thread is basically about Pokemon Gray.

That thread is really supposed to be about Kyurem only (hence no Gray in the title). No plans to combine.

dmaster out.

I think that a PBR like game for the Wii would be cool, and it could have a storyline (think XD Gale of Darkness). It could be similar to B/W's storyline, but maybe playing from a different characters perspective. (Maybe N's, Bel's or Cheren's).

I think Gray is the most likely 5th gen 3rd game. And R/S remakes would be epic.

Ha, I wonder where this thread came from?
I think that the 3rd Isshu game is next for 3ds. I wouldn't be too suprised if it came out as soon as this Fall. Reason? Black and White are obviously designed for 3ds and I don't think it's too far off to say that The Pokemon Company has been experimented with Black and White in 3d.

A wii version of Pokemon Ranger would be incredible and also a Pokemon Stadium like game for either the wii or the 3DS

The 3rd Isshu game probably won't be out for another year at least. They'd probably at least of revealed the name of it by now, and maybe the release date if it was to be revealed in Fall.
Though I can see it being on the 3DS, which would annoy me, but it would be no great surprise.

I agree, and the odds of it being Gray is huge!
I hope they can do a nother Collesum remake for the WII and the 3rd gen remakes, to continue the storyline with how Hoen is related to Johto etc.

I want another game like XD Gale Of Darkness. The pokemon DS games are called rpg's but, not really. XD and Colloseum were real rpg's.
Also Ruby and Saphire remake MUST happen.

As much as I'd like the next Wii title to be something similar to the Pokémon Stadium games, I fear we're never going to see anything like those again. So if when they do make one, I'm guessing it'll probably be closer to Battle Revolution, unfortunately. I never got into Colosseum or Gale of Darkness so I can't really comment in-depth on the game being like those, but I'm sure there's a chance it could be like those, as well. Since they have to make 3D models for every Pokémon each Generation anyway (since they use them in everything from the TCG to the anime), I'm sure a Wii game is inevitable.

As far as the next handheld non-spinoff game goes, Gray is the obvious route. Perhaps they'll change it up and make the name something far less obvious than "Gray", but it can really go either way, I think. Gamefreak could take the "we're trying to be different because we want to" route and name it something like Slate, or they can go the "simple way because we appeal to our young fans" route and just go with Gray. They've taken both routes before in the past on various issues.

I hope we will get Ruby and Saphire remakes! I actually think there will be, beacuse Black and White gave us hints, such as that Armaldo statue in Aloes museum, aslo HM dive, in black and white they got new graphics for dive, Gamefreak probably didn't want to show of to much of HM dive in Black and White, because they probably wanted to show of more of it in the Ruby and Saphire games! Btw, Ruby and Saphire were the best games out of the main games, along with Gold/Silver in my opinion!

An XD sequel with random Wi-Fi matches, Ranch features, maybe Stadium mini-games? I'd buy it for the Wii.

I'm really surprised they haven't made a Ranger for the Wii yet. The pointer function would be a great styler.

And RSDS. The abbreviation doesn't sound as good as GSDS, though.

The main things I'm excited about for future Pokemon games, is the possible Ruby and Sapphire remake and 3rd sequel to Mystery Dungeon. :3

like someone else said, R/S remakes are inevitable. The hints that gamefreak dropped really show that there is gonna be remakes. Another hint is the ability to capture groudon/kyogre/rayquaza in hgss

im kinda thinking about what they will do for sixth gen games. i mean they have allready covered just about every way of creation in the past gens. so what type of legendary will they have in sixth gen? the sun and the moon?

Like Lunatone and Solrock?
I know they aren't legdendaries, but still. Also i don't think we should discuss Gen 6 especially when the US doesn't even have Generation 5 games yet. But as for a a Pokemon game like XD and colosseum, it would be great, i never really got the one for the wii, mainly because I don't have a wii, but i heard it wasn't as good as it's predecessors. So i hope we have one like Colosseum and XD.

Back