BW/BW2 The Future Games Speculation Thread

I think they will since I believe heartgold and soul silver was the 10 year anniversary for Gold and Silver so a remake for Ruby and Saphire might come out next year for an anniversary for those games

Seeming it's possible like past trends the next Generation Set of Main Series Games is released around September 2014, it means we have like 2 and a half years to go until then. So for the rest of Gen V I'm thinking:

Black and White//Sep 2010
Year of Spin-off Games//2011
Black 2 and White 2//June 2012
SPIN OFF GAME [Mystery Dungeon or Ranger at the end of 2012/early 2013
MagmaRuby & AquaSapphire//2013 [Mid year, around February/March/April 2013]
SPIN OFF GAME [Mystery Dungeon or Ranger at the end of 2013/early 2014
Followed by Gen VI in September 2014

Only my personal opinions, however

s2daam said:
Seeming it's possible like past trends the next Generation Set of Main Series Games is released around September 2014, it means we have like 2 and a half years to go until then. So for the rest of Gen V I'm thinking:

Black and White//Sep 2010
Year of Spin-off Games//2011
Black 2 and White 2//June 2012
SPIN OFF GAME [Mystery Dungeon or Ranger at the end of 2012/early 2013
MagmaRuby & AquaSapphire//2013 [Mid year, around February/March/April 2013]
SPIN OFF GAME [Mystery Dungeon or Ranger at the end of 2013/early 2014
Followed by Gen VI in September 2014

Only my personal opinions, however

If your opinion turns out to be true, then Generation VI won't make it to English-speaking countries until early 2015.

EDIT: Corrected the spelling for "Magma".

Yes, if everything goes according to the old schedule Japan should get RS remakes (schedule since D/P) in 2013 and Gen 6 in 2014 (generation schedule since R/S). At least we got B2W2 according to it.
(= I confirm this. P: )

Teal said:
Yes, if everything goes according to the old schedule Japan should get RS remakes (schedule since D/P) in 2013 and Gen 6 in 2014 (generation schedule since R/S). At least we got B2W2 according to it.
(= I confirm this. P: )

Japan will see Gen VI in Late 2014, we English speaking players will be seeing Gen VI in Spring 2015.

I think there is no schedule with remakes. Since FRLG came before E and HGSS came after Pt. But since BW2 are the next games, it is possible that it will be like in gen 4.

Luxray :D said:
I think there is no schedule with remakes. Since FRLG came before E and HGSS came after Pt. But since BW2 are the next games, it is possible that it will be like in gen 4.
Well I said schedule since D/P for the remakes. .___.

So weird that in this decade we'll probably also be getting Diamond and Pearl remakes if this trend of making remakes continues. Feels like the games came out yesterday.

olimar1023 said:
They better give the remakes the Platnum Battle Frontier though. Thats the best part of Platinum IMO

Personally, I think platinum's best feature is the vastly improved sprites. But then HGSS sorta took it back down while BW mostly reuses the best one. Anyone else think that virtually all gen 3 pokemon getting new sprites this gen is a hint at remakes? this proof however could also could aslo be used against remakes, though.

More DS games in the 3DS era? No. Even B2W2 is REALLY late. They can't start a gen with remakes. I say gen 6 is next. After THAT we might get RS remakes.

OMG I can't wait until Gen 5 remakes Why are people talking about Nintendo remaking Gen 4 when they haven't even came out with Gen 3 remakes? Baby steps people, baby steps. Anyways, if they make Gen 3 remakes, I hope they have Emerald's cool Kyogre VS. Groudon battle scene, that was cool.

People were even speculating about Gray for the 3DS. More DS games would be a horrible move.
They even had to make Pokémon Dream Radar to satisfy 3DS owners (and to get some people to buy a 3DS).

I'm not fairly surprised, as a lot of players still don't have 3DSs. So releasing a mainstream Pokemon this early would have left a lot of players behind. I wouldn't, as I have one. In fact, I am posting this on a 3DS right now

Back