BW/BW2 The Future Games Speculation Thread

Vulpix-core

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey
I don't think more DS games would be a horrible move. That's like forcing Pokemon fans to get a 3DS. Isn't that kinda greedy? I know it's about business too, but that's a bit over the edge.

Vulpix-core

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey
True, but I feel like its betraying the fans that way...
It's like saying "Hey, if you want to keep watching -insert fav tv show here-, you have to own a 3D TV" or else you'll never be able to watch this show.
Saying "Well, since everyone seems to be switching to the 3DS, we can move our games to it now." That's more considerate.
Not everyone 1. has the money for a 3DS, 2. wants one and 3. thinks they're that great.
Now, I understand trying to get people used to the technology, but let them do that before moving a major franchise that may or may not lose followers because they don't own a 3DS.

Cinesra

Aspiring Trainer
AnimeUSA said:
True, but I feel like its betraying the fans that way...
It's like saying "Hey, if you want to keep watching -insert favorite tv show here-, you have to own a 3D TV" or else you'll never be able to watch this show.
Saying "Well, since everyone seems to be switching to the 3DS, we can move our games to it now." Not everyone 1. has the money for a 3DS, 2. wants one and 3. thinks they're that great.
Now, I understand trying to get people used to the technology, but let them do that before moving a major franchise that may or may not lose followers because they don't own a 3DS.

Because the same thing totally didn't happen when Pokemon switched from GBA to DS ~5 years ago...

Behemoth36

Freeze Shock!
Their making the switch slowly and tactically in my opinion by including little things like the 3D pokedexes and the new only 3DS way of obtaining the sacred genie forms, their not gonna just through a random 3DS game at us, their gonna nudge us along slowly but surely.

Vulpix-core

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey
Cinesra said:
Because the same thing totally didn't happen when Pokemon switched from GBA to DS ~5 years ago...

I wasn't around when that happened, I have no recollection of it (I was like, 8 years old. Everything before ten is fuzzy. I didn't pay attention to those things)
So sorry if that was inaccurate or something.

Alan

No Items. Not Ever.
Originally, the DS was supposed to be a partner system with the GBA. At some point, you just have to move on. The DS wont always have the good portable titles.

Vulpix-core

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey
My favorite game was Ruby...
And for the record, I'm not a man. ;)

Anyway, I'm really hoping for those Hoenn remakes. It'll make me cry with joy the day they're announced.
Hey, I can dream, can't I?

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special
AnimeUSA said:
Anyway, I'm really hoping for those Hoenn remakes. It'll make me cry with joy the day they're announced.
Hey, I can dream, can't I?

I think I might too...
Maybe they'll give us different remakes with the Regis.
Ruby Steel
Emerald Rock
Sapphire Ice

That would be fun. :p

Cinesra

Aspiring Trainer
AnimeUSA said:
I wasn't around when that happened, I have no recollection of it (I was like, 8 years old. Everything before ten is fuzzy. I didn't pay attention to those things)
So sorry if that was inaccurate or something.

It's cool. You don't have to remember it to understand.

Vulpix-core

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey
ThatPokemonCollector said:
Sorry lol I didn't know very inconsiderate of me.

Hey bro, it's cool. A lot of people do the same thing. I'm used to it.
Anyway, I'm thinking more like Sappire Ocean or like...Ice Sapphire and Magma Ruby or something. Or Aqua Sapphire. Kinda goes with the whole Magma vs. Aqua theme. I highly doubt and Emerald remake. We never get third version remakes.

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special
AnimeUSA said:
Anyway, I'm thinking more like Sappire Ocean or like...Ice Sapphire and Magma Ruby or something. Or Aqua Sapphire. Kinda goes with the whole Magma vs. Aqua theme. I highly doubt and Emerald remake. We never get third version remakes.

Not yet at least. :p
I like Aqua Sapphire and Magma Ruby, I just dont like Team Magma and Team Aqua.

TheTPCProductionz

Aspiring Trainer
I would love for them to do them games ones above. Would be great additions to my collection would definetly buy both Aqua Sapphire first since I had Sapphire before ruby.

Alan

No Items. Not Ever.
I think if we don't get RS remakes, we are probably AT LEAST getting Virtual Console on 3DS.Does linking with GBA games even work on 3DS? Because my friend says that the multiplayer option is still available on Mario Kart Super Circuit.
But I'm pretty sure we're getting remakes.