Collecting The "Card Collector Help" Thread

RE: The "Merchandise Help" Thread

English wise, probably Fire Red Leaf Green, Hidden Legends or now some of the Neo sets or E sets.

Hey to all the pokemon figure collectors all there, please help me answer my question.

The pokemon rumble figures, the US release. What are the odds of getting a shiny pokemon figure in a box?

Can anyone identify this card?

I just joined the forums, so I hope I am not posting this in the wrong place...

I am the developer of the fifteenth best Android app for cataloging your Pokemon TCG cards: TCG Collection

A user of my app sent me a couple of images of cards he has and asked me to add the set to my app. The trouble is I have no idea what set the cards are from.

This is the image I was sent.

kDzWIMi.jpg

Does anyone know what that card is?

RE: Can anyone identify this card?

davejohncole said:
OK. I have never seen those before.

Mind you - that is not saying much.

There are two recent McDonald's set.

They feature most of the same cards as well so it's a bit tricky.

Theres also earler ones from Burger King but their more rare, I guess kids dont like Burger King as much ^_^;

RE: Can anyone identify this card?

davejohncole said:
I just joined the forums, so I hope I am not posting this in the wrong place...

I am the developer of the fifteenth best Android app for cataloging your Pokemon TCG cards: TCG Collection

A user of my app sent me a couple of images of cards he has and asked me to add the set to my app. The trouble is I have no idea what set the cards are from.

This is the image I was sent.

kDzWIMi.jpg

Does anyone know what that card is?

Great decision to join the forums, it should benefit you greatly. You say 15th best, from your point of view why isn't yours the best ?. I can't imagine there would be much competition. What makes yours the 15th not the best ?.

By the way, I am not playing down your app. It's great that you took the time and effort into doing such an app. I have checked your app out, I do think it's a handy app.

Few Suggestions

1. Perhaps add pictures to all ?, or do we add them to your database ourselves ?

2. You could add the Japanese Pokémon card database, and maybe the Korean ones. I have a site you can use for some of the information.

Have you advertised the app much, I would gladly advertise it on my channel if you'd like ?

Not sure if this helps other JPN collectors but the Unlimited print of EX Battle Boost is out.

SoulWind said:
Not sure if this helps other JPN collectors but the Unlimited print of EX Battle Boost is out.

Time for you to start spending more $$$

I plan to buy a few boxes anyway, I was waiting for the Unlimited print to release this should mean they are slightly cheaper. ( I hope ).

Ah, time to start all over collecting those reverse holos ;)

Crystal rare pokemon cards

I was wondering whether anyone still know about Crystal rare pokemon cards or collects them.

From the E Series sets ?, yes I am sure a lot of us are rather educated on the topic. What would you like to know ?

Have you preordered Legendary Treasures?

I just put an order in last week for a booster box. The prices seem to be fluctuating between places this past week.
I found troll and toad but they were charging 14 bucks for shipping. 103 with shipping. I ended up up buying elsewhere for 93 with
shipping included.

Merged with The "Merchandise Help" Thread due to the limited discussion potential of this question. - omahanime

RE: Have you preordered Legendary Treasures?

drcigg said:
I just put an order in last week for a booster box. The prices seem to be fluctuating between places this past week.
I found troll and toad but they were charging 14 bucks for shipping. 103 with shipping. I ended up up buying elsewhere for 93 with
shipping included.

That is a good price.

English boxes have become more expensive (at least here in the United States).

Yes for the price I am considering buying 2 more boxes. But xy is around the corner yet too.

I would wait until the new set, if you don't think you'll have the money then. I won't have the money, due to family financial problems. I do hope to get a box of XY around Christmas, I might buy one when I am in the US for Xmas.

Does anyone have any cool accessories for the card game? I have seen
some really neat mats people have made. I think a custom pokemon coin or dice would be cool but I haven't seen any yet.

drcigg said:
Does anyone have any cool accessories for the card game? I have seen
some really neat mats people have made. I think a custom pokemon coin or dice would be cool but I haven't seen any yet.

I'm not a player but I have a few unique mats and sleeve sets.

Many collectors decorate their Poké area with related merchandise.

Back