Collecting The "Card Collector Help" Thread

RE: The "Merchandise Help" Thread

Well the Green variant I believe was an exclusive to Pokémon Centers I believe. The blue version was sold everywhere, they also sold a 3rd set that was given with a deck in the box bundle. They had the English backs, rather than the Japanese ones. The text at the bottom of the card, is also noticeably different. I have The Blue and English.

Ahh guess ill try again with Pokemon center then in the search bar :)

Nope didnt find it =/

i did find 2 English Pokemon 10th Anniversary cards for sale though :)

Stinks that 15th Anniversary one was ported to English =/

The-Kaiser said:
Is the Green variant of the Japanese 2010 Pikachu world collection card hard to get cus i didnt see one on ebay

Are you talking about http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-Card-Game-Pikachu-World-Pokemon-Center-Original-Version-/251338179450?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a84ec437a

Opps yeah thats it! :D but i just need the center card since its the only one thats different from the rest between the both the Japanese and English release

The-Kaiser said:
Opps yeah thats it! :D but i just need the center card since its the only one thats different from the rest between the both the Japanese and English release

There are no differences between blue and green. I have both.

Ahh cool :)

but no i ment differences between the English and Japanese releases was Japan only had the green background pikachu japanese card one so i trying find that one cheap to add with my Blue background one :)

Wow, the price has increased a lot since I last checked. I need to update my knowledge on prices haha.

identify these cards please

I am not familiar with this game but i am trying to sell some of my own cards. can someone please tell me the names of these. thanks

Attachments

• photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 33
RE: identify these cards please

dobson116 said:
elam18 said:
Gym Series, Fossil, Rocket Set

Lol no like the names of each individual pokemon

I know some of them, others not quite sure.

Gyarados
Vileplume
Entei
Weezing
Tentacruel
Slowbro
Kabutops

The other one(s) I can't make out.
Just google each one, I don't really feel like saying which card is correspondent to the Pokemon.

RE: identify these cards please

dobson116 said:
I am not familiar with this game but i am trying to sell some of my own cards. can someone please tell me the names of these. thanks

Cardnames_zps4a92c6db.png

EDIT: The image is a little big so I put it in a spoiler.

Target in USA Selling 3 pack TCG with Collectible X / Y Starter Pins

Hi guys, I didn't see a thread for this so I thought I'd post it here for you all to see.

I live in California and I found this at my local Target store:

You should pick these up at target if you have a chance... this one was the LAST Fenniken one... there were ten or twelve Froakie and Chespin apiece:

100_2495_zps31ba7896.jpg

100_2496_zpsf2de7b96.jpg

100_2499_zps6aff6913.jpg

100_2501_zps569c999e.jpg

That landorus was an amazing find, he's on Ebay for $20.00

I want to get some, but I don't think they sell them here yet. We always have to wait a little longer in the UK.

If i had the $ id be buying them now at Walmart or Target or ebay :/

What's the rarest booster box or packs (after the 1st edition Base Set)?

Back