XY Possible Leaked Pokémon: Diancie, Volcanion, Hoopa, and more!

G-Panthera said:
CMP said:
Unfortunately, I don't think the canid theory ever held much water to begin with -- it was more or less backwards logic, assigning the known names to the statues that best fit them (and coming up with some semblance of reasoning).

I see. I just also read that it might represent the World Serpent due to the ring it has, although it looks far from being a "serpent" .Adding with the possiblity it might be based on a fusion reactor, Volcanion is surely a interesting Legendary in terms of design. Looks like the modern version of Heatran of sorts, minus the cat-like head it seems to have.

In the norse mitology, the world serpent is called Jörmungandr, which I believe would be Zygarde, the name kind of resembles it, and the ground type would make sense with the world thing, which makes me think, there's no Nidhogg in the game, and according to it's description in the legend it would be just perfect for a poison/dragon type legendary... but if they didn't find it yet, guess it won't be there...

Metalizard said:
Honestly, the event pokémon all look terrible to me... So do the Mega Evos of the Lati@s, mostly because they're too similar...

IS there a difference between them? Also, all the event Pokémon all all ugly and pink. :mad:

Blob55 said:
Metalizard said:
Honestly, the event pokémon all look terrible to me... So do the Mega Evos of the Lati@s, mostly because they're too similar...

IS there a difference between them? Also, all the event Pokémon all all ugly and pink. :mad:

I think they have different eye colors.... and some differences in their facial features.

But they are kinda lame... I mean, the design is nice enough but it would be a lot better to see Latias being red and Latios being blue instead of them both being purple.

I like the event legendaries. Hoopa is a nice design and looks a bit like a gypsy or something, Diancie looks like something you'd find at the end of a long cave glittering with jewels, and Volcanion is just awesome... Plus first Fire/Water which is a good thing

P.DelSlayer said:
Blob55 said:

I think they have different eye colors.... and some differences in their facial features.

But they are kinda lame... I mean, the design is nice enough but it would be a lot better to see Latias being red and Latios being blue instead of them both being purple.

I like the event legendaries. Hoopa is a nice design and looks a bit like a gypsy or something, Diancie looks like something you'd find at the end of a long cave glittering with jewels, and Volcanion is just awesome... Plus first Fire/Water which is a good thing

I thought we'd get Grass/Fire before Fire/Water. In fact, I thought the Water type would be primary, because some Sea life live near and even go in volcanoes.

I realllly like Volcanion. Diancie is nice, and Hoopa is hilarious. I'll name mine Hoopla. Cause Spongebob.

Mega Latios will be OP. It was OP before, and it'll be OP now.

Jakeremix said:
RogueChomp said:
I'll name mine Hoopla. Cause Spongebob.

We seem to be the only ones that remember this episode.

No I remember it. But on the real Its pretty obvious he is named Hoopa because of all the gold hoops he has on.

RogueChomp said:
I realllly like Volcanion. Diancie is nice, and Hoopa is hilarious. I'll name mine Hoopla. Cause Spongebob.

Mega Latios will be OP. It was OP before, and it'll be OP now.

"Sounds like a lot o-"

"HOOPLA!"

"Sounds like a lot o-"

"HOOPLA!"

"SOUNDS like a lot o-"

"HOOOOOOOPLAAA-*brick*"

Love Diancie
Love Hoopa
Kind of meh on the Teething Ring
And I really hope that the Lati's aren't actually the same...

I seen how they looked in Google. it seem like the lvl they were on was lvl 3 & 4. I don't know if this was real or not but the way it was, it was also in the right Pokémon gameplay. I believe one might have something to do with that ghost girl in the big city. and the lava doom Pokémon that the two tourist speak of.

New Pokemon seems interesting, though, I really hope Volcanion isn't Fire/Water or Water/Fire type pokemon. 'Cause I don't use legendaries--I'm not crazy about them. Keep the unique type combo to ordinary pokemon, 'Kay thanks!

They seem pretty legit to me. I don't like the designs anyway, the only one i feel more "pokemonish" is hoopa. So, telling the truth, i'm not hyped. One thing i'm really looking forward to be done is a remake of pokemon ruby/sapphire. Any sort of leak, hack, info, etc related to that would get me hyped. REALLY hyped. Sorry for my english

RE: Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa?

98Greener said:
Diancie and Volcanion sound just fine, but....freaking Hoopa?

That sounds like an attempt to make some sort of hoola-hoop Pokemon.

Sounds like a lot of- "HOOPLA!" Erm... sounds like a lotof- "HOOPLA!" ...Sounds like a "HOOPLA! HOOPLA! HOOOPLA!"

*throws brick*

Sounds like a lot of hoopla over new Legendaries. I personally think they look terrible but I think that about a lot of the new Gen 6 Pokemon. But perhaps I'll warm up to them, or I'll still hate them like Malamar and Diggersby...

And I was surprised by this leak... I thought they'd might save these Pokemon for Z when it comes out.

Stay tuned for the next exciting episode of Pokemon... Zeeee...! *guitar music kicks in finished by drums*

They still might... We don't know when Z is coming out or even if it will be in the same region...

Im not really surprised at all with the Lati@s mega evos. They ARE the same species so it would make sense for them to have the same design....
And I see Diancie as the "Queen" of all Carbinks XD I'm indifferent on Volcanion, not really into the whole "big, badass" legendaries. I just love Hoopa, he reminds me of a gypsy so much.
And it's not a coincidence that Diantha and Diancie sound the same right?

I gotta say it..I don't like Volcanion at all. I totally see the door knocker/teething ring thing and am NOT impressed. From all the tiki talk, I was hoping for something that actually resembled a tiki-totem. NOT the mutant Boldore this thing looks like. Though the type combo is amazing and something I think a lot of fans have been waiting for. Just based on the pics, I would imagine that water comes out of the tentacle looking things on the ring?? Just my humble opinion...
LOVE everything else I've seen thus far. MAN!..t-minus 4 hours until I can get my grubby mitts on my new pokemon Y ver. 3DS AND the new games..I'm dying here hearing about all the amazing things in the new games!

PS-I just did a google image search of Volcanion and there are a TON of pics up! Lots of what looks like are other mega-evos that haven't been released..(mind you I don't have the games yet so correct me if I'm wrong but...) including, gyrados, haunter, alakazam, and others..anyone know anything about those?

-Pam

Back