XY Possible Leaked Pokémon: Diancie, Volcanion, Hoopa, and more!

The ring comes apart and they function as cannons. Where are you seeing tentacles?

And those megas [gengar, not haunter] have been known for a good while.

Do you guys know if the leaker uploaded images of their pokedex entries or summary screens already?

Not sure if anyone saw/uploaded this already, but...

http://i.imgur.com/apqQmt2.png

Luispipe8 said:

sounds like it may be related to the ultimate weapon to me, it did resemble a flower when it rose up. Perhaps it is for an event AZ Floette.

shinysearcher said:
Do you guys know if the leaker uploaded images of their pokedex entries or summary screens already?

No screens, but the leaker sent Kotaku a screenshot of Diancie's Pokédex entry. It's classified as the "Jewel Pokémon," and the 'dex entry:
It can instantly create many diamonds by compressing the carbon in the air between its hands.

Volcanion and Hoopa's are unknown right now. And yes, we get it, some of you are fans of SpongeBob. No need to repeat jokes that have already been made.

Well I didn't have time to read the whole thread... but I should have figured someone else thought of that joke already. I only looked at the first two pages and when I quoted that user that hoopla scene came in.

Also I kept thinking that Floette was just a shiny and then I realized the eyes were the same color and it had a black flower. :eek:

Luispipe8 said:

this seems like a move that we'll be seeing on the event AZ's Floette

I mean everything about it just fits

Whitefire said:
The ring comes apart and they function as cannons. Where are you seeing tentacles?

And those megas [gengar, not haunter] have been known for a good while.

On the ring, there are little circular areas that are raised up, I was imagining water coming out of those. After I hopped off, I did more searching and saw the images with the cannons. I'm still not a fan of the character design but I love the typing.

II figured most people already knew about the other megas but hey, maybe there are a few others who are still catching up to all the new stuff? Just thought it was pretty cool. :)

-Pam

Rumor time!

Guys I don't know if this is real.

After Diance, Volcanion and Hoopa were revealed, something new came out too! But for now are only RUMORS.

Kyurem may have a Mega Evo, and Deoxys a New Form!

There are 100 Mega Stones in the game.

The rumors also tells something about a NEW REGION. (Event)
In this region we should be able to catch the 3 new legendary Pokèmon!

And... as you see...
It seems we will be able to find Lugia, Celebi and Kyurem!

I remeber you that this are only RUMORS. We can only wait and see if they are going to be real.

Attachments

• 1383957_571602299576667_1610944845_n.jpg
    1383957_571602299576667_1610944845_n.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 135
Oh yeah I saw this on our competitor site. There were also images of Latios and Latias and they Mega evolve as well XD.:)

Edit: Just checked they are still there XD.:)

Lugia being in the game always seemed likely with the Legendary Birds being reintroduced for no known reason, and with the Sea Spirit's Den. I'm guessing perhaps one needs to capture all 3 birds and have some item (currently unavailable) to summon Lugia perhaps.

But it is nice to see more rumors come out about him anyway!

Considering the hacker who found the event Pokémon and the Mega Lati@s mentioned he didn't find any other Mega Stones, I'm writing those off as fake. Between what we have now and the Lati@s Mega Stones, there's a good 30 already. I just can't see another 70 being available. If the event legends and hidden stones tell us anything, it's that data for the games is likely already in the carts.

I'm expecting more Mega Evolutions in the sequel/third game (whatever route Gamefreak decides to take), but 70 new ones? Very doubtful.

That rumor sounds pretty fake to me. Like CMP said, that'd be a LOT of new mega stones. I don't see it happening.

One thing I AM curious about though... In the fossil lab there ARE five meteors. Maybe Deoxys does indeed have a new form?

You guys realize Nintendo can create more stones right? They can create more Pokemon within a matter of a few days and create a Mega stone to go with any Pokemon they want. It is called legitimate hacking XD.:)

I saw that earlier, and I'm assuming it to be a mistake that no one caught during editing; the total number of Pokémon usually doesn't include mythical Pokémon until they're officially revealed.

Then again, with all this talk of another region/the Kalos 'dex only being a fraction of the Gen VI Pokémon to be revealed, I suppose the possibility exists that Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa will be revealed very quickly; in such a case, I'd expect Gen VI, Part I (Kalos) concluding in a year or two, with the new region (Gen VI, Part II) picking up with a brand new set of starters and their own legendaries.

I'm probably completely wrong about everything, but it's quite interesting information such as the number of hidden legendaries would be revealed so carelessly. Something doesn't quite add up.

Minus the 3 Pokemon I thought there were only 68 Pokemon? That would boost it to 71 right? If so what is the 69th Pokemon XD?:)

CMP is right, there is something very odd about this... let's assume the suspicions are correct and this generation is in fact divided into two games. Why would all the secret legendaries be already hidden in the first game? It can't be for compatibility purposes, since they still are missing the other half of the generation...
The fact that all the secret legendaries are in the game seems to point out to this being all we will get from gen VI.
The lack of a trio is suspicious too, though GF is breaking a lot of patterns lately.
But that doesn't explain the sea spirit's den or whatever, and I think there are other mysterious places, right? they don't seem connected to hoopla, volcanion or diancie...
And diancie is definitely connected to carbink, though not by evolution or mega evolution, since carbink is a standalone in the pokedex... maybe she's the queen of the carbink and you must go deep into reflection cave to get her using an item or something?
The totem also doesn't fit, volcanion is inspired by steam machinery, a tiki totem is the last thing to use; could be related to hoopa, but it has a gypsy vibe, totems, not so much.

Maybe they really are gonna make 80 pokemon generations every two years after all...

RE: Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa?

Jakeremix said:
Rock/Fairy really annoys me. We don't need another fairy legendary this generation, especially considering Celebi, Jirachi, and Cresselia have high chances to be retyped (you can disagree, but I don't think the lake trio will be retyped). Xerneas along with the SEVEN fairy lines introduced was perfectly fine.

Fire/Water sounds awesome! It's something we've needed for a long time. Ghost/Psychic should have been come into existence when Mega Gengar was announced, but since that didn't happen, I'm glad it it now.

I can confirm that Cresselia is still pure psychic i had a fight in the battle institute with a guy that used legendarie and one of them was cresselia and i had salamence i used dragon claw on it and it did neutral damage so it means it's still pure psychic

xxashxx said:
Minus the 3 Pokemon I thought there were only 68 Pokemon? That would boost it to 71 right? If so what is the 69th Pokemon XD?:)

Nope...Chespin is 650 and Zygarde, 718. That's 69 Pokémon. With the mythical Pokémon included, it brings us to number 721, or 72 newly-introduced Pokémon.

professorlight said:
Maybe they really are gonna make 80 pokemon generations every two years after all...
I'm absolutely starting to believe this.

Back