XY Possible Leaked Pokémon: Diancie, Volcanion, Hoopa, and more!

Everyone knows about the new XY movie which will be released on 2014, I think they are going to release them one each movie, like for example when the movie is released they are going to tell us: "Prepare for the XY movie, you will be able to download (Insert Name of Pokémon) during the release of the new XY movie for FREE!" or something like that.
2) They can give them away to people that pay the Pokémon Bank, that would increase (MASSIVELY) the number of people that a re going to pay it. That would be a good way to earn money.
What do you think?

It would be a wise business decision, yes.
But. I don't think they'll do it.
Mainly because those that don't or are unable to pay for Pokemon Bank won't be able to get them.
And Nintendo has never made it to where certain pokemon were unobtainable because of a certain reason. At least, not within the last few years.

The site I visit still has these Pokemon in the news archives. I can't say the site but it is a very popular one though. If you guys know checke the news archive XD.:)

RE: Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa?

Ohman177 said:
Judging by the images, Volcanion is Fire/Water, Diancie is a Rock/Fairy, and Hoopa is a Psychic/Ghost.

Wait, if Volcanion is really Fire/Water then that is awesome, our first one ever at that. About time too then. Hopefully we can get him at some point in the future.

Back