XY Possible Leaked Pokémon: Diancie, Volcanion, Hoopa, and more!

KiKi

Team Harmony
It seems that another site accidentally added these pokemon to their database, and then deleted them. What could these pokemon be?

RE: Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa?

Judging by the images, Volcanion is Fire/Water, Diancie is a Rock/Fairy, and Hoopa is a Psychic/Ghost.

Simply google those names and you'll see them. Not images of actual pokemon, just a page with a name and type and number.

Apparently when you type the names into the GTS, if you write it differently, IT CORRECTS IT TO THE NORMAL SPELLING. This supposedly means the names are real because for completely fake names, the game leaves it how it is cause there's nothing close to correct it to.

Can confirm. Just did this.

Possibly the "event" Pokemon of this generation. Rumors going around that Volcanion is the Lava Dome Pokemon that is discussed in Luminose City, and is possibly an evolution to Heatran.

If you want to do this for yourself:

Start > GTS > Yes > Deposit > Pokemon you want > (scroll to the bottom) What Pokemon? > type in the name

There was a list of trademarks posted back a few months ago that ended up revealing Japanese names for 14 Gen VI Pokemon, 3 of which have not been confirmed yet. These are:
Dianshii
Borukenion
Fuupa
Compare the names to Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa. Pretty accurate, if I do say so myself.

I don't think the sudden knowledge that the last 3 names on that list being confirmed is the big news here. Rather, I think the big question here is how Serebii (or whoever gave him the information) found out about the existence of them and their English names.

Rusty Sticks said:
Rumors going around that Volcanion is the Lava Dome Pokemon that is discussed in Luminose City, and is possibly an evolution to Heatran.
Yeeeeeah...I'm gonna guess no.

Rusty Sticks said:
Can confirm. Just did this.

Possibly the "event" Pokemon of this generation. Rumors going around that Volcanion is the Lava Dome Pokemon that is discussed in Luminose City, and is possibly an evolution to Heatran.

Can you elaborate on the lava dome part? Don't actually have the game yet haha.

Ohman177 said:
Can you elaborate on the lava dome part? Don't actually have the game yet haha.

In one of the plazas in Luminose two women are discussing Pokemon's cries. One of them mentions a Lava Dome Pokemon somewhere in Luminose City. We know Heatran as the Lava Dome Pokemon, so it seems odd for it to be mentioned now.

Rusty Sticks said:

Seems legit.

Joking aside, I have no doubt that these are event legendaries. I can see Heatran getting a new form or a pokemon that relates to it, but an evolution? Lolnope.

I just deposited Gigalith and asked for 'Betryij' in return and it let me do it. You can do it with any name.

Finch182 said:
I just deposited Gigalith and asked for 'Betryij' in return and it let me do it. You can do it with any name.

Betryij confirmed.

don()shinobi said:
There was a list of trademarks posted back a few months ago that ended up revealing Japanese names for 14 Gen VI Pokemon, 3 of which have not been confirmed yet. These are:
Dianshii
Borukenion
Fuupa
Compare the names to Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa. Pretty accurate, if I do say so myself.

I don't think the sudden knowledge that the last 3 names on that list being confirmed is the big news here. Rather, I think the big question here is how Serebii (or whoever gave him the information) found out about the existence of them and their English names.
And their types, numbers, and catch rates.
The last bit is interesting though. Volcanion and Hoopa have catch rates of 3, standard for legendary trio members and legendary extras (think genesect, darkrai, etc).
HOWEVER, our little friend Diancie has a catch rate of 30 (Pretty sure. It's definitely a two digit number). That cacth rate is more common for Legendary Mascots and....wait for it.... THE LEGENDARY FARIES. Diancie also happens to have the type that is rumored to be and fits the apparent fairy for this gen that is supposedly a squirell.
Interesting....

Rusty Sticks said:
Finch182 said:

Betryij confirmed.

No you're not understanding. It leaves alone anything ridiculous. BUT if you put in something close to an actual name IT CORRECTS IT like it does for these three names.

Rock/Fairy really annoys me. We don't need another fairy legendary this generation, especially considering Celebi, Jirachi, and Cresselia have high chances to be retyped (you can disagree, but I don't think the lake trio will be retyped). Xerneas along with the SEVEN fairy lines introduced was perfectly fine.

Fire/Water sounds awesome! It's something we've needed for a long time. Ghost/Psychic should have been come into existence when Mega Gengar was announced, but since that didn't happen, I'm glad it it now.

Finch182 said:

Is it trade still there? Because others can't see trades for Fakemon, but you can input them, I believe. Meanwhile, people have tested it with these three and I confirm myself that the offers are viewable in the GTS.

Diancie and Volcanion sound just fine, but....freaking Hoopa?

That sounds like an attempt to make some sort of hoola-hoop Pokemon.

Ok so THE NAMES are basically confirmed. Everything else is just high probability. Its obvious Volcanion is at least part fire. The water would be cool. He is also apparently alluded to by a woman in Lumoise city. Diancie's typing and catch rate fit the rumor of this gens fairy being a messenger squirrel from norse mythology. Hoopa is the only wild card that I cant explain.
And of course there is the strange souvenir related to a legendary from a new land. It looks like a tiki so id bet it to be related to volcanion.

Fanartists always know best! lol.

But seriously, Fire/Water needs to happen. At this point I don't care how. And I'm already interested in the prospect of another Fairy-type legendary.

Perhaps these guys are like the lake trio of Sinnoh? Their names sound somewhat pixie-ish...with the exception of Volcanion, of course.

AadmM said:
Fanartists always know best! lol.

But seriously, Fire/Water needs to happen. At this point I don't care how. And I'm already interested in the prospect of another Fairy-type legendary.

Perhaps these guys are like the lake trio of Sinnoh? Their names sound somewhat pixie-ish...with the exception of Volcanion, of course.

Diancie has a different catch rate from the others. He is probably seperate. And a duo seems really unlikely with those types so I think they are their own thing like Genesect, Meloetta, Keldeo, etc.

I think that either it's a missingno or they are going to make pokemon Z and program them into, i checked the national dex of my pokemon Y and only zygarde was the last pokemon...

Back