XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokemon Y dilemma?

Wait 2,999 more years until PokeBank comes out, then restart your game. But seriously, if you want to keep your Pokemon, just wait for PokeBank to be released. It can't be that much longer...

RE: Pokemon Y dilemma?

I really recommend you to wait, or as well, you can ask a friend to let you put your things in his/her game. And well, the most Pokémon can take to release PokeBank is March, or February the 15th.

RE: Pokémon X / Y General Discussion - Don't Post Topics That Have Their Own Thread!

@LeafeonLover, I would definitely wait.
There's nothing worse than losing stuff you worked (played) to get.
I've never reset a 'new' Pokémon game, because I'm always breeding, training, and hunting for shiny Pokémon. To me, Pokémon games never end and there's always stuff to do.

RE: Pokémon X / Y General Discussion - Don't Post Topics That Have Their Own Thread!

Just wait. That or trade your Blazikenite to someone else for safe keeping.

Pokémon X / Y General Discussion - Don't Post Topics That Have Their Own Thread!

LeafeonLover said:
Hi there everyone. As said in the title, I have a dilemma.

So, I've played this game since Christmas. I beat the Elite 4, got all of the mega stones, got a perfectly bred Pokemon, etc. So, as you could assume, I'm extremely satisfied with my work and want to keep it. And about the Torchic that I wouldn't want to lose, I didn't get that for certain reasons.

Now, I'm sure you've all heard of a Nuzlocke, right? Of course you have, if bot, look it up. Anyway, back on topic. I really want to do one of those. However, if I do, all of my current work will be erased. I don't have another copy of X or Y, and the stores around here don't have it anymore. Basically, I'm not getting another copy regardless.

However, I have a smartphone and a 3ds, so I could use Pokemon Bank if that ever came out.

Anyways, should I reset my game, or wait? I really love all of my Pokemon that I've trained, and it would be so much time that I could me doing something useful down the drain. But I've already done everything there is to do. But I- UGH! ... I have this conversation with myself every day.

I still don't understand why they can't make 2 save files, I guess it does sell more units if they don't.

You could always just go and do a nuzlocke on an older version. Go back into your bw or b2w2 and just start a new game, don't erase the data obviously but you can start a new game. You can't save so don't turn it off but I do that all the time.

Btw has anyone tried going back to the old games? It hurts me to see those overly pixelated back sprites now. I remember when my girlfriend would watch me play and she said she wanted to start her own game so I handed her my ds lite and I reset my black version. She turned it on and says "no I want your HD version, this one sucks." It made me realize how different this looks.

Catutie, your GF is dumb.
But seriously, I remember when people played RSE and when they went back to RBY, they complained about how pixelated everything was. I quite like the look, actually.

I honestly can't bear to play Gen 2.... I can stand Gen 1 because there isn't any colour. I love playing Gen 4/5, however.

catutie said:
Btw has anyone tried going back to the old games? It hurts me to see those overly pixelated back sprites now. I remember when my girlfriend would watch me play and she said she wanted to start her own game so I handed her my ds lite and I reset my black version. She turned it on and says "no I want your HD version, this one sucks." It made me realize how different this looks.

I haven't played 2nd gen in a while, I tried a couple of times on online emulators but I just don't like playing games on computers and I don't have the real games. I do keep on playing Pokemon Red, I haven't touched it since I got X though. But I still like it. It's my favorite generation.

Re: Pokémon X / Y General Discussion - Don't Post Topics That Have Their Own Thread!

Pokemon yellow still my favorite and the only version when I really gather all pokemon available and advance them all to lvl 100.

I love the pixels.

Pokémon X / Y General Discussion - Don't Post Topics That Have Their Own Thread!

Blob55 said:
Catutie, your GF is dumb.
But seriously, I remember when people played RSE and when they went back to RBY, they complained about how pixelated everything was. I quite like the look, actually.

I understand what she is saying because that was the first time she had ever seen a Pokemon game and she didn't know what the used to look like.

I went back and played Red to try and beat Pokemon Stadium. It's surprising how far we have come from that.

I love the pixels too! I can deal with Gen 1-3 graphics wise, but now that I'm so used to X/Y graphics it's really hard playing through the DS gens because of the graphics.

The GTS can be so interesting...People are willing to trade their mewtwos for my mudkips but they won't trade doublades for them.

Reggie McGigas said:
The GTS can be so interesting...People are willing to trade their mewtwos for my mudkips but they won't trade doublades for them.

I don't quite understand how some people work, I put up a Bidoof and got back a shiny Scizor, it's very confusing why some people want level 1 dialga's but they will do weird things like that

Does anyone have a release date for Pokebank yet? If so when? I have been checking the eshop once a day and still nothing. Also are we still getting the Celebi event or are they ditching that event now? Thanks XD.:)

There's been no date announced, so no one knows. It'll probably be announced on the front page once it comes, otherwise you can follow the discussion in our PokéBank thread where people have been discussing and debating when it will come out.

So far, nothing has indicated that the Celebi event has been canceled, so as far as we know, it's still going to happen.

Re: RE: Pokémon X / Y General Discussion - Don't Post Topics That Have Their Own Thread!

Athena said:
There's been no date announced, so no one knows. It'll probably be announced on the front page once it comes, otherwise you can follow the discussion in our PokéBank thread where people have been discussing and debating when it will come out.

So far, nothing has indicated that the Celebi event has been canceled, so as far as we know, it's still going to happen.

Wait.... Celebi event? What do you mean by Celebi event?

Just rumour or official event? When/where/by who?

Seriously, I don't care about scizor and that blue lizard pokemon that I even don't care to remember the name, but I will do many-many things to get Celebi!!!

They are throwing in a free Celebi (as an event) with every download of Pokebank. So you can get your awesome Celebi when Pokebank comes out :)

Re: RE: Pokémon X / Y General Discussion - Don't Post Topics That Have Their Own Thread!

MtheW said:
They are throwing in a free Celebi (as an event) with every download of Pokebank. So you can get your awesome Celebi when Pokebank comes out :)

WHAT???
NOW, I will care about when this d*mn pokebank out. *following line to go to eshop to check too*.

*I didn't find any other place to post this*

I have been able to battle and trade on my Pokemon Y version since the release day. I can still log on to the internet in-game, but when i try to wonder trade or go onto the GTS I get an error message. I've had the problem since yesterday.

This has never happened before, does anyone here have some experience with this problem??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back