XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokémon X / Y General Discussion - Don't Post Topics That Have Their Own Thread!

Yes, it can be either male or female.

RE: Pokémon X / Y General Discussion - Don't Post Topics That Have Their Own Thread!

Can anyone inform me why there are instances when I can't select BGM 5-11 when I fight another player?

Maybe those tracks are Post-game and they can't hear it, because they haven't beaten the game yet?
BTW, this should be in Questions and Answers.

Blob is correct. when you or your opponent haven't/hasn't progressed far enough, some songs will not be available in Player Vs Player battles

We both have beaten the elite four multiple times. That's not it.

Also, I apologize. I didn't know there was a SQSA thread.

Not sure if anyone else has had this problem, but some of my Friends are never online, so I can't get their 3rd Pokémon in the Safari.
They are:
Horsleben
Lachy
Caius
kibejj
Ben
Mark
Jessica
Ryguy
Tron (Not Darius)
Austin
Dk
Gene
Rei

That's... not really something anyone can do to help with.

Also, does anyone know the answer to my question?

Did you both do the Looker Missions?

I've done the first one, but that doesn't explain how we've sometimes been able to use all the BGMs and others, not.

There's probably a few battle tracks you haven't herd in the later Looker Missions. There are a lot more battles in those side quests than you'd think.
Are you both using the same game carts every time? Also, does it differ when someone else hosts?

How do we get our 25,000 miles from the transfer on the PGL? I have not gotten my 25,000 miles yet. Where and how do we get them now that the 5th gen site is closed?:)

Gym Leaders Evolving Across the Regions?

So, I spoke to a tourist that I had found in one of these hotels, and the tourist gave me a ragecandybar! Afterwards the tourist had just made a statement regarding the fairy type gym leader "Valerie", stating that she is not native to the kalos region. However she came from the distant Johto region. Valerie is also a fashion designer. This fact alone explains why her assistants wore furisodes! Furisode is another word for kimono dress. Valerie's power house Pokémon that was used in battle was "Sylveon", it's an "Eeveelution". I'm putting a guess that she might have something pertinent to the dancing kimono girls from HG/SS, like she could be a sister to the Kimono girls? Since the dancing Kimono girls wore furisodes, or kimono dresses, and used eeveelutions as their Pokémons for battles.

If you have any thoughts, or theories, please post them in this thread I would be delighted to read through your posts! :D

RE: The fairy type gym leader "Valerie" is from Johto?

....HOENN REMAKE CONFIRM3D!!!!!

Wait... oh... That's Johto... Kidding aside I am hopeful for a RSE remake but that crap was getting annoying. Just cause they do one ref to another region doesn't guarantee or confirm anything.

But anyway you're onto an interesting subject. She may very well be connected to the Kimono girls from Ecrutek.

MrSquarepants said:
....HOENN REMAKE CONFIRM3D!!!!!

Wait... oh... That's Johto... Kidding aside I am hopeful for a RSE remake but that crap was getting annoying. Just cause they do one ref to another region doesn't guarantee or confirm anything.

But anyway you're onto an interesting subject. She may very well be connected to the Kimono girls from Ecrutek.

Pokémon X & Y, are brand new Pokémon games, you know because these games are practically entry to a new Pokémon series. So, yeah GF won't instantly spill the beans into a newly fleshed out Pokémon games. We'll find out soon more about Valerie's backround I guess in the next versions of gen VI.

As for RSE remake, yeah it is annoying when people take references too seriously thinking it is a hint for something big about to happen as they expect, people set their expectations beyond exaggeration! Nope, I don't doubt we'll have a remake. However I'd like to see a sequel for RSE, that would be amazing! Remakes are boring sequels are better. Remakes are basically retelling of the same story that's it. While sequels have new story, and sequels are successors to the original narrative. Ironically G/S/C couldn't have sequels, because technically gen II games were a sequel to gen I, consequently G/S/C after 10 years have been remade.

Wait... Ragecandybar? How did you get that?

Blob55 said:
Wait... Ragecandybar? How did you get that?

Check inside the hotels in the towns, cities. Because the tourist that gave me the "Ragecandybar", cannot be found in the same hotel. The tourist moves around the hotels. So, you're lucky if you stumble upon the tourist in a random hotel.

RE: Whats the missingo of x and y ?

There is always a missingo by hack the game (using walk through walls to go on patches of grass with no pokemon)

RE: Whats the missingo of x and y ?

Its called a "bad egg", and you cant hatch it. If you place it in a box, it replicates- filling your box with more and erasing anything in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back