TCG Fakes Neko's Fake Creations: Cards, Screencaps, and More!

RE: Nekoban's Random Cards

First thing: This thread is more than half an year old and there's not even fifty replies.
... what?

I'm glad such a quality faker is hanging around the forums. Even more, your cards are very consistent with the attacks and their effects, which doesn't always happen around here (although from the perspective of a person that loves gimmicks, you might want to try for a bit more creative effects ;D).

Pertaining to your most recent additions, I think Missingno has an error in its first attack. If the wording is as it stands, wouldn't it constantly be dealing 70 damage anyway? =S

Yeah, I lack creativity when it comes to attacks. ^^'

I don't think it's an error. If MissingNo. has 2 Water Energy attached to it, yeah, it will do 70 damage. However, for instance, if 1 Water Energy is substituted with a Colorless Energy, the attack would only do 50 damage. Similarly, if both Water Energy are substituted with Colorless Energy, the attack will only do 30 damage.

Thanks. :)

You can't substitute an attack with colorless energy. =/

For example, if the attack cost is {W}{W}{W}{C}{C}, then you MUST have at less five energy, at least three of them must be water, in order to attack.

Really? That's not what Pokemon: Play It! said...

According to that particular program, Colorless Energy count as any type, so you can use a Colorless Energy to pay for any type of Energy Cost or use any type of Energy to pay for a Colorless Energy Cost. I did notice, however, this didn't hold true in Pokemon TCG for Gameboy Color. I always thought it was just a glitch.

No. =/
Colorless only pay colorless, so I don't know where you got that information. Rainbow energy is know to pay all types of energy.

Can you show me a colorless energy card?

I just told you where I got that information (the game). D:

At first I didn't fully grasp the purpose of Rainbow Energy, since it seemed to have the same effect as Colorless Energy, but I later determined that Rainbow Energy could change its type to anything after it was played while Colorless Energy would remain the type you played it as... (Colorless = 1 "any" energy, Rainbow = 1 "every" energy.)

Only plain Colorless Energy I recall is Double Colorless Energy. Most others have different names and additional effects.

According to that particular program, Colorless Energy count as any type, so you can use a Colorless Energy to pay for any type of Energy Cost or use any type of Energy to pay for a Colorless Energy Cost. I did notice, however, this didn't hold true in Pokemon TCG for Gameboy Color. I always thought it was just a glitch.

The italicized portion is incorrect.
The bolded portion is correct.

I don't know what the heck Pokemon: Play It is, but whatever it is, it needs to get its facts straight.

That wasn't the case in my copy of the game. And that game taught me all I know about the TCG. :(

Wow, Colorless Energy seem so pointless now...

Sorry, but years worth of TCG manuals differ with you. >_>

If you have an attack that costs WWWCC, it means it needs five energy, at least 3 of which are water. The last two can be anything.

If you have an energy that provides Colorless, and nothing else in terms of energy (e.g. Double Colorless Energy), it can only satisfy the Cs; it can't satisfy the Ws. If you have a Rainbow Energy, it can satisfy 1 W due to its effect.

Colorless energy cards cannot satisfy colored energy costs; any type of energy can satisfy colored energy costs.

looks like Missingno. does a flat-out 70 for 3 energy 0.0

Yeah, I get it now. Looking back at some of my old rulebooks, I see that this is true. However, the only thing I ever consulted the rulebooks for was status conditions while I learned everything else from PPI. I guess that was a bad move on my part, but I assumed it true. I mean, it's an official Nintendo-licensed product!

1) Nintendo can make mistakes sometimes,
2) It's always possible you misread it a bit. I do it all the time.

RE: Awesome Tricks and Screenies to prove them

I finally figured out how to get Yoshi onto the DS games without it turning into a glitch Pokemon. You have to transfer it directly from LeafGreen to the PokeWalker using the Wireless adapter that came with LG. Simply go to the Union Room on LG and Connect on the PokeWalker and you'll be able to transfer Yoshi to HGSS and can later trade it to DPPt.

Yoshi_on_PokeWalker_by_Karite_Kita_Neko.png

True that. I know it wasn't because I misread it because the game actually did it.

That discussion far aside, here's a bump fake.
spidercatcard.jpg

(No, I was not trying to be serious at all with this fake. That's why I used Pokemoncardmaker.)

Here's some fake MTG cards if anyone's interested:
Myuutsu (Image from Worth1000.com)
Charizard (Illustrated by Mitsuhiro Arita)
Murkrow (Illustrated by bonemutant @deviantArt)
*Slurp* Spoof (Photo by Nuganics)
The Dark Wolf-Elf
Kj'kun Neko
Kj'kun, Snow Leopard

Even for joke cards, don't use the generator. It makes me feel sick :p

Back