TCG Fakes Neko's Fake Creations: Cards, Screencaps, and More!

RE: Nekoban's Random Cards

Absolutely fantastic cards -- all of them! Especially Reshiram/Zekrom Legend. I admire the fakers like you and Flame Claw who use countless different kids of blanks -- very cool to see.

Flame Claw said:
I've said it on AC and I'll say it here, your new cards are nothing short of amazing Kouganator :p
Thanks again. ^^

CMP said:
Absolutely fantastic cards -- all of them! Especially Reshiram/Zekrom Legend. I admire the fakers like you and Flame Claw who use countless different kids of blanks -- very cool to see.
Thanks! Yeah, I spent hours oh that one. Made me remember why I hadn't made any since my horrible Entei LEGEND (lol). Eh, I just like to experiment occasionally. ^^

I really need to get back into drawing so I can use my own art on my cards again...

Flame Claw said:
I stopped using kids for blanks when the NSPCC got involved :p
What a way to point out a typo... XDD

Lol the Dunsparce lv x is neat. I have to say that the Moltres and the Mijumaru are one of my favorites as well as the Porygon 2 one.

Haha, thanks guys. :D

Here's my newest addition:
MNOcard.png

Gave CMP's blanks a try, but I modified it to make it a "Glitch" type, based on... I think it was Fangking's Virus blanks. Used the same symbol as the Virus blanks.

Wow -- absolutely FANTASTIC! Only things I can see (and they're MINOR), is that the number in the flavor text doesn't usually hold to 3 digits (so it'd be #0, not #000), and the retreat cost is too big. I have the retreat cost on my symbol sheet.

Amazing work...thanks for trying out my blanks!

Thank you. ^^

I totally forgot about the number thing. I got used to using 3 digits due to faking DP for a long time.

As for the retreat cost, I did get it from your symbol sheet. Perhaps the dark background makes it seem bigger?

No problem! :)

Oh, and here's one you missed (though there's probably more): the copyright font is wrong.

Nekoban Ryo said:
Thank you. ^^

I totally forgot about the number thing. I got used to using 3 digits due to faking DP for a long time.

As for the retreat cost, I did get it from your symbol sheet. Perhaps the dark background makes it seem bigger?

No problem! :)

Oh, and here's one you missed (though there's probably more): the copyright font is wrong.

Hmm...it must be the dark background, I guess! Haha.

I noticed the font, but it's hard to exactly duplicate (believe me, I tried!), so I didn't bother mentioning.

Ich liebe :D This is one of the best fakes I've ever seen Aki! CMPer pointed out the minors and I don't see anything wrong with it. Out of curiousity, what does the binary in the BG say?

RE: Awesome Tricks and Screenies to prove them

This trick will allow you to battle a 17th Gym Leader in Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal.

In order for this trick to work, you must have beaten Red, have 300+ hours of game time, and at least 1 level 100 Pokemon. Go to Mahogany Town. Go into the Gym and you'll be confronted by that guy who gives you tips before battle or tells you how good you did when you beat the Gym Leader. He'll tell you that Pryce died of old age. You can talk to other trainers in the Gym, some of which are upset about his death and others who are eager to claim his place. You'll also notice that Pryce isn't in his usual spot. When you leave, the girl who usually stands in front of her grandmother's shop will tell you that Pryce's grandson, Ace, will become the new Gym Leader, but he lives far away, so it'll take a while. Go back to Mt. Silver and battle Red again. After the credits roll, continue and Fly to Mahogany Town. Go back to the Gym and you'll be able to face the new Gym Leader. He uses Lapras, Piloswine, Jynx, Sneasel, and Delibird, each about level 65-70. Watch out for his Hail + Blizzard combo!

acek.png

Are any of these actually true?

Make a trick showing how to catch Yoshi, as mentioned in how to fight Link trick.

Leafy101 said:
Make a trick showing how to catch Yoshi, as mentioned in how to fight Link trick.
I'm working on it, slowly but surely. Just have to finish the sprite...

greenspr107.png

togekiss watching doduo go to the bathroom

i just blew all your minds

Nekoban Ryo said:
I'm working on it, slowly but surely. Just have to finish the sprite...

Wait.. YOU made the Link sprite?! 0.o That thing is amazing!
Also, is PMJ telling the truth? Does the Link trick work? (I'm guessing he/she is lying, but just making sure.)

Back