TCG Fakes Neko's Fake Creations: Cards, Screencaps, and More!

RE: Awesome Tricks and Screenies to prove them

esperante said:
i just blew all your minds
XDDD That's hillarious!

Leafy101 said:
Wait.. YOU made the Link sprite?! 0.o That thing is amazing!
Also, is PMJ telling the truth? Does the Link trick work? (I'm guessing he/she is lying, but just making sure.)
Yup. Thanks. ^^

Naw, those are just posts to get someone's hopes up. That is, if they're not paying attention to what forum it's in.
Not only is this thread for posting fake tricks, but also for people to "verify" them. It's quite fun.

Remember that old glitch to get Yoshi in the original games? Well, it would seem that this glitch has also made an appearance in the remakes. The glitch is done basically the same way as it was in the older games.

On Pokemon LeafGreen, go to the Safari Zone and catch a female Dratini. Raise it to level 30 and evolve it into Dragonair. Trade Dragonair to Pokemon FireRed and give a Dragon Scale (if it isn't already holding one) to hold and raise it to level 55 so it can evolve into Dragonite. Trade Dragonite back to LeafGreen and go into the Unknown Dungeon (Cerulean Cave). When you get to it, stand in the exact spot Mewtwo once stood. Use a Fire Stone on Dragonite and it will evolve into Yoshi. Like in the older games, Yoshi is a Fire/Dragon type. If you evolved it at level 55, it will try to learn Egg Bomb. Yoshi is genderless.

For proof I took some pics with my DSi.
The_Yoshi_Trick_by_Karite_Kita_Neko.jpg

Thanks. :)

---

Yoshi in the classic games:

Yoshi_in_Pokemon_Green_by_Karite_Kita_Neko.jpg

In order to perform this glitch successfully, you will need Red and Blue Versions, both of which must have all 150 Pokemon recorded in the PokeDex. Catch a Dratini in Red Version, then trade it to Blue Version. Level it up until it evolves into Dragonite without using any Rare Candies, then trade it back to Red Version. Go to the Unknown Dungeon, to the exact spot Mewtwo was standing, and use a Fire Stone on Dragonite. It will say not able, but it will work anyway. Dragonite will evolve into Yoshi.

Note: This is unconfimed in the non-Japanese versions of the games, but many still claim it to be possible.

These tricks are awesome! I have something to add to that Yoshi thing, though. If you do it in LG/FR, DO NOT try to migrate it to any Gen 4 game. It will not work and all of the Pokemon in your PC will turn into Missingno. If you try to leave Pal Park, the game will freeze.

Apparantly Nintendo thought it would be fun to hide various non-Pokemon characters in Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire, just as they had in Red and Blue (like Yoshi and Luigi). However, in Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire, you cannot catch them. Instead, they are trainers that will battle you only once certain conditions are met. The only Nintendo trainers that I have heard of are Mario and Link. I haven't figured out how to make Mario appear, but I know it has something to do with Jr. & Sr. Anne and Meg. However, I have managed to make Link appear, so I'll tell you how to do that.
I would love to know how that one works ;D

Shiny Shinx said:
^Yeah, what about Mario? I'm gonna get Yoshi... :p

~SS

Good luck... Also, with FR/LG veersions for Yoshi, do you have to trade the Dratini?

bacon said:
I'd use that logic for most of the Red/Blue sprites, but...

greenspr151.png
greenspr083.png
greenspr003.png
greenspr107.png

...I think Green's really were terrible no matter how one tries to justify it, especially when you compare them to the official Sugi art.

Digging Imakuni, the worlds weirdest video game character certainly needs more love.
Hey, you forgot these:
greenspr040.png
greenspr068.png
greenspr097.png
greenspr105.png

.......wut....awsm face?..NOSE!...fail

KTHXBAI!

RE: Nekoban's Random Cards

I highly doubt that... :p
Thanks anyway, though!

You know, I have no idea. I've only studied bionary once, but I was using it for circuits, so it was just on (1) and off (0).
I just typed them at random while making the blank.

It's been a while, so here's a new card:
shiningCloyster.jpg

Yes, that IS the Great Wave of Kanagawa. And yes, I swiped the attacks from Wailord ex (but powered it down).

That is either a giant Cloyster or those are some tiny men.

Oh man, that's epic. I like how you got the whole texture thing going on, like on the old cards. I also love the art, and, oh man... there's just so much good about it...

Shiny Shinx said:
^I thought the Marowak was a Kangaskhan.

~SS

It is. Have you heard the legend of how missingno came into being?

Not just a pic of Kurusu's proof, but an actual video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzfAhuIpdPM

I've said it before but I'm loving the Cloyster :D I think that may be the first 100% perfect non-CMP Neo Redux card :)

Your Wotter layout is very spiffy, and all your fakes seem of excellent quality.

First of all, I LOVED you cards!
and secondly, how do you make japanese cards?? =)

Flame Claw said:
I've said it before but I'm loving the Cloyster :D I think that may be the first 100% perfect non-CMP Neo Redux card :)
I'm glad. :)
It's not 100% perfect (mostly due to GIMP's horrible kerning options), but I tried to make it as accurate as possible. I even added the shadow to the info bar.

YakobTheRed said:
Your Wotter layout is very spiffy, and all your fakes seem of excellent quality.
That particular template was made by CascadeGonpory. He usually has his name on his stuff, but these, for some reason, didn't. Thanks. :)

Berquet50 said:
First of all, I LOVED you cards!
and secondly, how do you make japanese cards?? =)
Thank you! ^^
If Asian text appears as little blocks on your computer, you need to download an Asian Font Package (if you're using Windows, you can get it at Microsoft). After that, you can make your cards like you normally would, but use a translator (such as Google Translate) to translate names and effects. These translators are not exact, but those who can't read Japanese won't know the difference. While I haven't used it on any of my fakes thus far, more recently I've discovered that "Meiryo" is quite similar to the font used on Japanese Pokemon cards, at least the classic ones.

Oh, thanks about that=) and what is the font you use in your flavor texts? say, in Ho-oh phoneix?

Berquet50 said:
Oh, thanks about that=) and what is the font you use in your flavor texts? say, in Ho-oh phoneix?

Sanvito Pro with modified height.

Back