TCG Fakes Neko's Fake Creations: Cards, Screencaps, and More!

RE: Nekoban's Random Cards

@CMP: Thanks. I'm glad you like them. I just wish I could make the rest of the blanks.

Heeey, *nudge* would you be interested in helping me complete the blanks? You seem really good at that type of thing. :3

@HOS: Thank you! ^^

I would love to, and certainly can, I just don't know when I'd get them done...I'm only a third through making my blanks for Alvin.

That's perfectly fine. I don't need 'em anytime soon. I really don't NEED them at all.

I'll send you the files I used to make these (including the Basic file). You'll probably want to redo them, though. I also don't have all the textures (like the border), as I forgot to save them.

RE: Awesome Tricks and Screenies to prove them

Haha, thanks. :)

---

Capturing Nezuhiko in Pokemon Black/White
2010725.jpg

You'll enounter this lil' cutie only after you've obtained the National Dex. After you've transfered your first batch of previous-genertaion Pokemon, it will roam aimlessly around Isshu and may flee when you encounter it. It's at level 5 and knows Pound, Sand Attack, and Wing Attack. It's ability is Cute Charm or Serene Grace. It isn't listed in the National PokeDex.

In memory of my cat, Pan, who passed away later last month. I still haven't gotten over his death. Click this link if you want to know what happened.

Click the card to listen to a song that reminds me of the relationship we had. I'm sure you'll recognize it. It's possible that it is already playing in your head.

;_;

I know some of the fonts/placement are off. Don't bother pointing that out.
I also know the card is overpowered. I did that on purpose.

UPDATE: Been a while, but here's a new fake...
unown_x_card_by_karite_kita_neko-d30je57.jpg

Really not very unique. Only thing that DOES make it somewhat unique is the custom illustration and the fact that it's English text on a Japanese blank. I would have given it a custom Poke-Power, but there really aren't enough words that begin with "X". Since I didn't bother changing the Power, I didn't bother changing the attack, either. Besides, Unown can only learn Hidden Power, right?

UPDATE: I rarely fake anymore nowadays, but here are some cards I haven't added here yet...

*This one was based on some prototype Base Set cards I saw in a magazine scan:
magmar.png

*This fake makes use of my custom blank used on Arcanine and Infernape, but was edited to serve as a Trainer's Pokemon:
Asias_Lorcan.png

*And this fake was made as a request from toshiroiloveyou on deviantArt. It makes use of my custom blank and features a new Crystal type (made specifically for this request). It's put together a bit messy and looks quite n00bish, but the person who requested it was happy with the result. Also, fyi, I didn't make up the attacks and stuff - here's what I had to work with [link]:
62fcab145d84050689475b9e8cd228d3-d35u23v.png

I love the Crystal blank and symbol, bro! How'd you make the background?

CMP said:
I love the Crystal blank and symbol. bro! How'd you make the background?

Thank you. ^^

Smudging, filters, and blending modes. *nods*

If I remember right, I started with a plasma filter, then decreased the brightness and increased the contrast, inverted the colors, set white to alpha, and smudged it with a diagonal star brush. Used some blending modes to combine it with a Colorless texture I ripped. Made a copy of it and applied a mosaic effect, then added it to the other using more blending options, then I tampered around with the hue.

Something like that, anyway.

Here's a link to the texture: http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb312/uhlone/crystal_texture3.jpg

It's about time I got a new fake posted, especially one with my own art!

Dragonair_card.png

The artwork is actually a colored version of a doodle I made early last year. I haven't been able to draw anything for over 2 months, but I hope I can soon, seeing as I have to do artwork (23 pictures) for a calender that has to be done by May. ><

UPDATE: Got a few new cards.

First up is Staryu -
staryu_card.png

I've not been able to draw for a while, so I've just been making simple stuff on my computer. Added some texture and the actual HGSS border to this in an effort to make it at least slightly more realistic. I don't know if it worked very well or not.

Next is a card or your's truely -
Alex_scan3.png

Why is it so small? Well, I had a go at making a B&W Trainer blanks (since I couldn't find any elsewhere), but since I could only find low-res scans, the quality of the blanks was horrible. Scaling it down (and putting it in a toploader, recommended by FlameClaw) helped reduce the artifacts left behind by the JPGification.

Finally, a card I JUST finished, Unown A -
unown_a_card_by_karite_kita_neko-d383rud.png

It's long-overdue, but here is the final addition to my mini (4-card) Unown set. It spells my name. =D

EDIT: Alternate version...
unown_a_holo_alternate.png

^ rofl. i didnt get it at first i was like WAAAAAT what does this have to do with paras and parasect and all the others lol. all we need now is a feather pokemon lol :p. great cards.

Nice bro -- your own blank? Very nice! I like the concept...I'm all for spoof cards that are relatively realistic, so this is right up my alley. Great power that makes you think about what those Pokémon mean at first. Don't know what it is about them, but the fonts look a little off, though.

Awesome as usual!

catutie said:
^ rofl. i didnt get it at first i was like WAAAAAT what does this have to do with paras and parasect and all the others lol. all we need now is a feather pokemon lol . great cards.
LOL Yes! Tanuki Mario! >:3

I might eventually make cards of all of Mario's classic forms.

Thanks. :)

CMP said:
Nice bro -- your own blank? Very nice! I like the concept...I'm all for spoof cards that are relatively realistic, so this is right up my alley. Great power that makes you think about what those Pokémon mean at first. Don't know what it is about them, but the fonts look a little off, though.

Awesome as usual!
Thanks. Yup, my own blank, stylized after the classic templates. It may not be accurate, but there's only so much you can do on Microsoft Publisher. Yup, that's right. Microsoft Publisher. XD

I'm glad you like it. I put quite a bit of thought into that power. lol

As far as I know, I used the right fonts. However, it is possible that Microsoft Publisher renders them differently. It might also have something to do with the fact that it was screencapped at 200% zoom.

RE: Awesome Tricks and Screenies to prove them

Hmm... I suppose I could revive this...

The REAL way to get the PokeGod Togepy (Togepi) in Pokemon Red, Blue, and Yellow:

You must have already completed the game, having beaten the Elite 4 and completed your PokeDex (Mew is optional). Go to the Safari Zone and enter a Safari Game. Immediately after entering, leave. The attendant will ask if you want to leave early. Answer "no". You then reenter the Safari Zone. Save the game, then turn it off and back on. Now exit Safari Zone, saying "no" to the attendant who now asks if you would like to play a Safari Game. Fly to Cinnabar Island and Surf up and down the East coast of the island until you encounter a Chansey. Catch it and nickname it "TOGEPY". Go to your PC and deposit it into the last Box. Save the game, then turn it off and back on. This time, however, select "New Game". When Prof. Oak asks for your and your rival's names, be sure to use the same names you did on your old file, else your game will glitch up once this trick is complete. You must also choose the same starter as you did last time. This starter must NOT level up. Continue playing the game (without saving) until you get a Super Rod. Go to Cerulean City Gym and use the Super Rod in the pool of water. If done correctly, a wild Togepy will he hooked. You will be unable to capture it unless you use a Master Ball or affect it with a Special Condition. Once you've captured it, do not nickname it. Deposit it in the last Box of Bill's PC. NOW you get to save the game, however, when you would normally get the messages "Saving... Don't turn off the power", turn the game off when you see "Saving..." appear on the screen. Turn your game back on and look into the last Box of Bill's PC (where you had deposited Chansey earlier). Instead of a Chansey nicknamed Togepy, you will have an actual Togepy! Be sure to save the game completely this time, else you'll lose all your Save data. Togepy is #152, a Normal-type Pokemon, and knows Growl and Softboiled. Upon level up, it can also learn moves such as Screech, Pound, Egg Bomb, Metronome, and Psychic.

Here are some pics to prove this really works:
togepy_in_pokemon_rb_by_karite_kita_neko-d398ge8.jpg
CaughtTogepi.jpg

;)

Back