Name Change Requests - Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Name Change Requests

Just wondering, if you wanted to change your name back, would that count for the 1 name change a year?

superpokemon67 said:
Just wondering, if you wanted to change your name back, would that count for the 1 name change a year?

If it's a simple change like "Superpokemon67", it wouldn't count as a name change, and you'd be able to change again.

But, if you change your name to something completely different, as long as it wasn't used before, you'd have to wait one calendar year to change it back.

HenryP please

Your wish-that-complies-with-the-name-changing-rules is my command. - PMJ

Could you delete that 20% warning level? I've had it for almost a year and all my warnings have expired o_O - HenryP

I request my name to be changed to Spammy.

'Tis what all of my friends call me.

If it is a problem, tell me. I shall request something else then.

Not a problem...just make sure to update your sig, bro! Thanks! ~CMP

Make me SeaClown, please and thanks.

Not a problem. Just make sure to update your sig -- thanks! ~CMP

I would like my named changed to the HolyMackerel, please.

"the HolyMackerel" or "HolyMackerel" ? ~CMP

Can I please get my name changed to: Coca Cola

Whoo...just barely made the 250 limit! 'Tis done! Make sure o update your sig. Thanks! ~CMP

Skipped... Also what will happen if my computer is set to log me in automatcally? Will it just not log in automatically and make me sign in with the new username? Thanks!

enjoy your nightmares. also your avatar was borked so I had to remove it. just put it back - pmj

You will continue to be logged in the same way as before. You do not have to relogin at all.

OMG can you please change my name to Light Type Pokémon Exist I know I don't have more than 250 posts but its not a major name change its just the PoKéMoN → Pokémon I would gladly appreciate it please and thank you : )

Dear you,

attachment.php

Better get posting! - PMJ

Please change me to Puppet Master X

done like dinner - bug catcher

Can someone rename me just to Goukazaru, please? I'm afraid when I get 250 posts, this thing will be over D:

Sorry, but you need to satisy the 250 post requirement. Right now there is no talk of this opportunity being taken away soon.~King Arceus

I'd like to ask: If you simply shorten your name to a name like LPG or TDL, would that be considered a minor change? No, I'm not requesting, just asking a question. ;)

^Mine was P0KEVORTEX to Vortex and it wasn't counted as a minor change. So as a response, no, because some people won't recognise the initials.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back