Name Change Requests - Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Name Change Requests

Members requested this. So we are giving it a try. It will stay as long it is not a problem. So no need to discuss. I believe you should pick out a good user name and tend to it just like your real name. I have recently celebrated 10 years as omahanime.

Oh wow you have been here 10 years?? I don't ever remember seeing you here until last year or the year before. Were you on another board or something? You are pretty new to these forums. That is why I asked XD.:)

xxashxx said:
Oh wow you have been here 10 years?? I don't ever remember seeing you here until last year or the year before. Were you on another board or something? You are pretty new to these forums. That is why I asked XD.:)

I have not been here for 10 years, although my first account was deleted, but I am known on numerous web sites as omahanime.

Hmm don't think I have seen you before until 09 so you are fairly new. You might have seen me around but not on forums. Iused to be on 104 Pokemon sites until we got too many bugs from the sites so I stopped going to all but 5 of them. That's cool man. Glad to see you here though.:)

On my first account I was a lurker. I created my second account and started posting regularly in 2008.

Please remove the ! from my name so it would look like this: sillykyle
Still no capital. Rep thread is in sig.

Done done done. It's a minor change, so if you feel like changing it again, let us know! ~CMP

Thanks. :D

omahanime said:
On my first account I was a lurker. I created my second account and started posting regularly in 2008.

Ah that's cool. I just hope no one sees your other account. We don't want you demodded and in jail man. I hope you let that one delete itself or something before you made your 2nd one. Anyway that's cool We should stay on topic now so we do not get spam counts but glad to see you made it to mod status quickly XD. That's cool man.:) Just weird that this was brought back since it caused huge headaches around here for awhile. If it gets out of hand increase the changes to 10 years minor or not. Minor changes can get out of hand unless you put a limit on those like you should put a 3 month stent on minor changes or the requests will get out of hand.:)

If we had any doubts about omahanime, we wouldn't have made him staff.

This is getting way off hand...

Could I get my name changed to Mr.Gatr, just to see what it looks like?
Done. It's a minor change.~KA

Chnaged back due to your request.~KA

Please change to PDC.
Done. Please put your previous username in your singature or usertitle.~KA

King Arceus said:
If we had any doubts about omahanime, we wouldn't have made him staff.

Just to clarify both accounts were named omahanime and the first was deleted by accident.

MrGatr said:
This is getting way off hand...
True. End of this subject.

I would like my name changed to:

Starboard Driger

It's something from way back. I'm most likely going to change back to Mizublue sometime next year, but I thought I'd try this out.

You got it. Just be sure to put "Formally known as Mizublue" somewhere in your sig/usertitle. Thanks! ~CMP

Can I have my name changed to UmbraESP? Thanks.

Yes you may! ~CMP

I changed it back. Allowing this kind of change will open up a can of worms that no one wants to deal with.

Just because there's a month left in the year doesn't mean you guys can blow your name change on something stupid with the reasoning "I'll just get it changed in January." Yeah? Well there goes your name change for the entire year - hope you don't think of something legit during any of the 365 days you didn't spend being a moron.

If we continue to get obviously stupid requests I will look into getting this taken away.

PMJ people probably did not know about that Sure there is a month left but it is still fairly new. You should make it clear that no matter what day the persons name is changed they still have to wait 365 days before they can do it again. Don't you think your post was a little over the top? Come on man you can do better than that. That was a little harsh man. Sure you are an Smod but you should be a little more nicer about it. I have never seen you do this before. You are better than that. No harsh feelings but you as a staff member are representing a website and there are lots of little kinds here. Most kids would know this but there are some that do not know yet or have not caught on.

It has only been here about 2 weeks. Give people time to get the picture before being harsh. Wait until 2012 to be hash. Right now you sound like Scrooge. You have to give people time to adjust. People our age would already know it as common knowledge. but people that are still young need more time man. May I ask why you are on edge ATM?:)

xxashxx said:
PMJ people probably did not know about that Sure there is a month left but it is still fairly new. You should make it clear that no matter what day the persons name is changed they still have to wait 365 days before they can do it again. Don't you think your post was a little over the top? Come on man you can do better than that. That was a little harsh man. Sure you are an Smod but you should be a little more nicer about it. I have never seen you do this before. You are better than that. No harsh feelings but you as a staff member are representing a website and there are lots of little kinds here. Most kids would know this but there are some that do not know yet or have not caught on.

It has only been here about 2 weeks. Give people time to get the picture before being harsh. Wait until 2012 to be hash. Right now you sound like Scrooge. You have to give people time to adjust. People our age would already know it as common knowledge. but people that are still young need more time man. May I ask why you are on edge ATM?:)

If people get offended that easily, we would be in a nuclear wasteland by now. Sometimes being too nice won't get the point across; there needs to be some level of strictness which PMJ has been implementing decently. (this is coming from someone who did a stupid nick change because I could change it back in January)

Oh ok. Just seemed weird for him to say that bad word as a mod. Even I don't say that and I am not a mod. I have never seen a mod go off that way before. Sorry man.:(

I request for my name to be changed to Inconceivable.
If you would.

Done : ) Just be sure to put your old username in your usertitle/signature -- Gale

xxashxx said:
Oh ok. Just seemed weird for him to say that bad word as a mod. Even I don't say that and I am not a mod. I have never seen a mod go off that way before. Sorry man.:(

What bad word? I didn't think there was anything wrong with how he said it, because it was completely true.

Why don't you just let people do stupid things like this, and then they can suffer next year.

(/me will not say any more on this issue.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back