Jumbo Cards

I'm trying to get one from crazypokemon =/ Trying to make an offer he couldn't resist

elam18 said:
I'm trying to get one from crazypokemon =/ Trying to make an offer he couldn't resist

I tried. He won't. You'd literally have to give him an offer that is absolutely absurd - a price that is ridiculously too high for the card.

I know where to get an uncut sheet of all the Fossil Holos, it's been framed in a picture frame also. I think it's around $200.
But my local card shop "Yeti Gaming" in St Louis has 1 of those Sneasels. You can't actually grasp how big they are until you are right next to one. Lol... Huge..

ashtavakra said:
I know where to get an uncut sheet of all the Fossil Holos, it's been framed in a picture frame also. I think it's around $200.
But my local card shop "Yeti Gaming" in St Louis has 1 of those Sneasels. You can't actually grasp how big they are until you are right next to one. Lol... Huge..

Ah yes, one does rest there. I'm trying to remember the username of the person who runs the shop :p

Can someon show me a picture of the jumbo shining darkness darkrai or tell me if it is the same as jumbo darkrai in the just released plasma box for US? Also what is the most recent jumbo trainer card released in Japan? It was on Daelum's checklist. I would like to see a picture of the special trainer card.

Just an FYI, once upon time a learned upon the jumbo legend lugia, it was double sided and if you turned it around it was the ho-oh legend. Said Japanese jumbo promo was seen on ebay, kicked myself later for not buying it when I could.

The shining darkness darkrai is the middle one http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a140/6969691/TCG-Promo/DSC00486.jpg

The picture above is not mine. I'm too lazy to take a picture of my own jumbo. But the middle card is the shining darkness darkrai with words on the bottom edge that says it came from a Vol 9 magazine. And does not look like any of the american darkrai jumbo. THe japanese one in my opinion looks way better.

The Jumbo Trainer ...there's no definite pictures because it's just pictures of kids or pokemon fan taken. And their pictures are printed on a jumbo pokemon trainer card.

Please provide pictures for the jumbo legend lugia

The only pic I ever saw of said lugia and ho-oh legend.....was years ago when HGSS 1st came out in Japan and it was on ebay. I MAY have a saved pic from it on my crashed harddrive....with many many other more important pics. : { It will cost me a pretty penny to retrieve them.

Is there a Japanese promo trainer, that says special card with snorlax hoppip and others and watermelons?? I saw this on google just now and want more info?

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/e/e0/TropicalPresentEarly1999Promo.jpg

OK i see it is a tropical present, but is it a jumbo??

It's not really a jumbo card.. it's the size of american boxtopper from the e-reader series. But yes, it's an oversized card.

I have that card as well. It's so cute huh?

I got the Darkrai yesterday

5uLGvuW.jpg

Where is that Fossil uncut sheet that you know of? Usually one is listed on eBay for something like $200-250, but it looks like that listing was finally taken down. I'd do anything for a Jungle uncut holo sheet.

that's not the darkrai we are talking about. the darkrai we're talking about is the Japanese one. you have the team plasma darkrai, which is only valued at $5

elam18 said:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/280891349328?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

That one ^

Never doubt Daelum! haha

Oh... Bulbapedia hasn't any info about that jumbo, that's why I didn't know about it... I had no idea that Giratina card was released as a Jumbo card... Can you tell me if it was released at the same time as the japanese set (DP5) or later?

It was released near the same time as the DP5 Set for promotional reasons

And this is a copy of MY shining darkness darkrai which is #2 on Daelum's list:

... It's not the team plasma one!

[Side Note] Oh man Daelum, If I knew you 7 months ago, you would had a copy for yourself as well! The seller had 2 copies. But don't worry, I'll help ya out when I see one pops up. I'm contacting the seller right now regarding about his jumbos. He has a lot.

A reminder to keep discussion on topic. Personal conversation should be kept to pm's. Your cooperation is appreciated.

Hey, I got the 1st edition Giratina Jumbo today.. It's bigger than the regular jumbos (like ie: Birthday Pikachu Jumbo) and has a different back.

Oh btw.. I have confirmed the myth jumbos

elam18 said:
Hey, I got the 1st edition Giratina Jumbo today.. It's bigger than the regular jumbos (like ie: Birthday Pikachu Jumbo) and has a different back.

Oh btw.. I have confirmed the myth jumbos

It's bigger than the Birthday Pikachu? Are you sure it is real?

Also, how have you confirmed them?

Back