Jumbo Cards

I know about the jumbo toploaders. Does anyone make jumbo sleeves?

I use the plastic sleeves from Japan... For some reason, it's a perfect fit

6x9 Mylar sleeves and use the 6x9 toploader or 8x10 toploader.

http://www.the2buds.com/sumy0609.htm

Yes, the 6x9 is a little big but at least this way it's protected. Haven't tried them myself yet, I'm curious to see if a 6x9 Mylar Sleeve would fit into a 6x9 toploader or if it would need the 8x10...Then again if used a 8x10 and the one slot pages then you could have a binder of Jumbos which would be pretty cool.

Daelum said:
Answer #5:
The "Myth" Jumbos
These are Jumbos that may or may not exist. The top 3 of these include: Ho-Oh Legend, Lugia Legend, and the Illustration set. I remember seeing pictures in someone's collection of the two Legend cards, but that was a long time ago, and I have never seen other pictures nor any information on them since.

Just got this card ^_^ and it's a Ho-oh Legend (front) and Lugia Legend (back) it's 1 card

elam18 said:
Daelum said:
Answer #5:
The "Myth" Jumbos
These are Jumbos that may or may not exist. The top 3 of these include: Ho-Oh Legend, Lugia Legend, and the Illustration set. I remember seeing pictures in someone's collection of the two Legend cards, but that was a long time ago, and I have never seen other pictures nor any information on them since.

Just got this card ^_^ and it's a Ho-oh Legend (front) and Lugia Legend (back) it's 1 card

Jealousy fills my heart and soul.

Daelum said:
elam18 said:

Jealousy fills my heart and soul.

Are you going to get that Battle Conference Zekrom/Reshiram card?

If anyone is interested, there is one up on ebay. But it's overpriced.

Probably not, but there is a JR Rally Victini on Y!J that I'm gonna go for! :D

elam18 said:
Daelum said:
Answer #5:
The "Myth" Jumbos

pics or it didn't happen

If it's real then good job on getting it :)

Reggie McGigas said:
elam18 said:

pics or it didn't happen

I'm too lazy to take pictures... Daelum and Bagoly14 knows the card is real and they know who I bought it from, so pictures aren't necessary.

But I will take pictures whenever I feel like it.

elam18 said:
Reggie McGigas said:
pics or it didn't happen

I'm too lazy to take pictures... Daelum and Bagoly14 knows the card is real and they know who I bought it from, so pictures aren't necessary.

But I will take pictures whenever I feel like it.

Yup, it's real and Elam18 definitely got one. There is a thread on UPCCC talking about it and the card is double sided.

You guys should have believed me when I said it was both legends, on 1 jumbo card! Sheesh I have been a pokemaniac for over 16 yrs now!

Binx, I think when you said it, you left out the double-sided part and made it seem like two separate cards :p

Binx345 said:
Can someon show me a picture of the jumbo shining darkness darkrai or tell me if it is the same as jumbo darkrai in the just released plasma box for US? Also what is the most recent jumbo trainer card released in Japan? It was on Daelum's checklist. I would like to see a picture of the special trainer card.

Just an FYI, once upon time a learned upon the jumbo legend lugia, it was double sided and if you turned it around it was the ho-oh legend. Said Japanese jumbo promo was seen on ebay, kicked myself later for not buying it when I could.

Daelum, I would like to rebuttle your argument with the quote above.

@Binx, no one argued with you regarding the statement above.

Binx345 said:
You guys should have believed me when I said it was both legends, on 1 jumbo card! Sheesh I have been a pokemaniac for over 16 yrs now!

I believed you.

I have owned the card shortly after it was released.

elam18 said:
Binx345 said:
Can someon show me a picture of the jumbo shining darkness darkrai or tell me if it is the same as jumbo darkrai in the just released plasma box for US? Also what is the most recent jumbo trainer card released in Japan? It was on Daelum's checklist. I would like to see a picture of the special trainer card.

Just an FYI, once upon time a learned upon the jumbo legend lugia, it was double sided and if you turned it around it was the ho-oh legend. Said Japanese jumbo promo was seen on ebay, kicked myself later for not buying it when I could.

Daelum, I would like to rebuttle your argument with the quote above.

@Binx, no one argued with you regarding the statement above.

Oh, sorry. I must have been thinking of a different comment. My bad! I meant no harm to Binx!

omahanime said:
I have owned the card shortly after it was released.

Judging from the past tense of the word "own" I am assuming you no longer have a copy?

Back