Jumbo Cards

elam18 said:
omahanime said:
How?
Since jumbos require a 6x9 toploader.

Oh MY BAD... The jumbos I use 6x9, the boxtopper/some oversized cards I use 4x6, the regular cards I use 3x4. LOL thanks for the correction, I always get my numbers mixed up

I was wondering are you bending them in half. lol

omahanime said:
elam18 said:
Oh MY BAD... The jumbos I use 6x9, the boxtopper/some oversized cards I use 4x6, the regular cards I use 3x4. LOL thanks for the correction, I always get my numbers mixed up

I was wondering are you bending them in half. lol

I would never do that!

And btw How do I contact you regarding your sticky thread. You missed some HGSS 3-card sample packs and other promo sample packs that has pokemon in them.

elam18 said:
Hey Daelum,

which Jumbo Darkrai are you referring to? Is it the 2007 Shining Darkness Darkrai?
Yes, the Shining Darkness Darkrai.

elam18 said:
I wish I had a jumbo collection :(

Bahahaha you make me laugh.

elam18 said:
Daelum is the only jumbo collector I know =/ I'm still waiting to see his jumbo collection! But the most 3 rarest card in my opinion is the ones I don't have =/

One day, I shall reveal it. I am very tempted to keep it hidden until I complete it, but who knows how long that will take, so I will probably reveal it soon.

elam18 said:
@Daelum:

The reason why the The 2008 Bithday Pikachu is stupidly expensive is because a birth certificate is required for proof to claim the card. Since it was for a limited time and children have to present their birth certificate in order to receive one, that's why it's expensive.

Oooooh, that makes perfect sense. Darn Japanese, making everything hard to get >:|

elam18 said:
At least mention my name!

P.S. I joined pokebeach just for this thread only.

I didn't mention your name because you weren't on here, but now you are haha! How did you even find this thread? :eek:

Just to let you know... there were 2 shining darkness darkrai on ebay for $30 each 6 months ago... I picked one up, I don't know who picked up the other.

Yeah I should keep my collection hidden as well. So no more updates~ just to let you know I got 6 more incoming~

elam18 said:
Yeah I should keep my collection hidden as well. So no more updates~ just to let you know I got 6 more incoming~

I can name all 6 :D

I have both battle carnival mewtwo and rayquaza. and those two are not incoming

elam18 said:
Please name them then

(know the first 4 for sure)
Beginner's Battle Conference Mincinno
2008 Birthday Pikachu
JPN Giratina 1st Ed.
Tyranitar ex
(I think you already got this one, not sure)
Fan Club New Century Present Celebi
(guessing on the last one)
JR Hokkaido Victini

elam18 said:
And btw How do I contact you regarding your sticky thread. You missed some HGSS 3-card sample packs and other promo sample packs that has pokemon in them.

The Collector's Guide sticky has a comment/discussion thread that you can find here. If you post the information that's missing there, it'll get added when omahanime has the time I'm sure.

Also, the giant toploaders are definitely a possibility... but I still like my frame idea best. >_> This is also because I'm a dork, though, so...

Artemis said:
elam18 said:

The Collector's Guide sticky has a comment/discussion thread that you can find here. If you post the information that's missing there, it'll get added when omahanime has the time I'm sure.

Also, the giant toploaders are definitely a possibility... but I still like my frame idea best. >_> This is also because I'm a dork, though, so...

Thanks, I already PMed her..

oh @Daelum: You missed the 2005 Shadow Lugia Japanese Jumbo that was released in a magazine. I have the actual magazine sealed with the lugia in it.

elam18 said:
Artemis said:

Her? Who is her?

omahanime said:
elam18 said:

Her? Who is her?

LOL sorry! I meant him*** If you want, I can link you to my article thingy on upccc. Has pokemon sample cards from the Platinum Series

omahanime said:
elam18 said:
LOL sorry! I meant him*** If you want, I can link you to my article thingy on upccc. Has pokemon sample cards from the Platinum Series

PM me a link.

Alright Sent~ Enjoy my article :D Also reply on your trade thread! I got a Hokkaido Pokemon Pal City that you're looking for.

http://pokegym.net/gallery/displayimage.php?imageid=11722

what about those Sneasels? LOL!
Those have GOT to be pricey.

Back