Introduce Yourself!

Hey, im CMDLAX15 im 18 years old and i have been playing since Gen I. im a closet pokemon fan so i needed some community to share my love of Pokemon. im not the fuzziest person but i definetly know my stuff. im always intrested in new people so message me if you would like i will probably answear back. Im hoping this will be a fun exprience!

Hi, I'm Matt and Ive loved Pokemon since red version came out in the us, I came here to see some new poke news and and to make new global friends since there arent that many players around where i live.

Hello poke people! i come to pokebeach all the time for the latest tcg/video game news. i ended up checking back at these forums for info on new pokemon decks and i wanted to start contributing so i decided to register!

Hi I'm Scott
I joined this forum to get better ideas from a wider community on building decks with my nephew who got me into the world of Pokemon last year when he joined a local league.

Hi! I joined pokebeach because I would like to post on threads 'n stuff. I also like making fake pokemon, too. I enjoy collecting pokemon cards, I currently have over 2000. I also collect a lot of pokemon memorabilia and make/collect plushies!

Hi! Everyone! I'm Lady and I was curious about Pokebeach for awhile but never had a mind to sign in. I've loved Pokemon since I could remember my older brother and sister got me loving it. They eventually grew out but my sister bought Black 2 for herself like I didn't know lls. Competitively, i'm average at best. But it doesn't mean i'm scared. I like listening to old 80's,90's music cause music today I just can't comprehend it I draw too I even did one of my cousins tattoos but messed it up, but my other cousin fixed it. My favorite gym leader is Elesa, My favorite Elite four member is Karen, My favorite Champion is the one and only Cynthia, My favorite type is Water, My favorite Professors are Professor Oak and....Sycamore!!! My favorite pokemon are Mawile, Milotic, Salamence, Magnezone, Bellossom, Metagross, Gengar, Squirtle, Torterra, Garchomp, Froslass, Swanna, all the Eeveelutions plus eevee but there's 2 pokemon whom will always be in my heart ROSERADE AND ESPEON!

Haiiii! ^_^

Well, time to introduce! :)

I‘m a pokemon trainer and 4th year biology student (when not carin‘ about my pokemon) from Serbia. ^^

My Skype friend told me about this site (not sure if he‘s registered on forum aswell) when gen6 was announced. There were so many info here i didn‘t find anywhere else. I was amazed - esspecially when they all came true o.o‘‘
And with these final news about Espurr, evolutions etc. i really just wanted to be a part of it. Commenting, talkin‘ about it ... join the crowd ^^

Also this is my frist forum account - i mostly avoid forums, but hey, it‘s Pokemon we‘re talking about and from the posts i‘ve seen so far, people seem really nice so i thought, why not! :)

I really hope to become a part of this community and find many new poke-friends. Since in RL i can‘t seem to find any pokemon trainers in Serbia x.x‘

Well, that‘s all for now. ^^

Shining Raikou said:
This is a thread for new members to introduce themselves. Post an introduction as well as things like:

• why you joined
  • where you found out about PokéBeach
  • your interests
  • hobbies
  • anything else relevant

Hey guys! I'm Mikey and I joined pokebeach to find more friends in the Pokemon fan base.
I'm a pokefreak like some or you (Maybe All Of You)
My hobbies are playing games, watching amines, cooking (Yes cooking) lol and doing artistic stuff, for fun.
Oh & I'm from the Bahamas :)

I hope everyone is doing good.

Well I joined because none of my friends in real life are into Pokemon anymore so I had to turn to the internet to find fans to discuss the new games with!

Hi, I'm Photonblaze. I'm a youtube gamer and I love Pokémon, World of Tanks, War Thunder, Elsword, Kingdom Hearts, Minecraft, and some other games. I am an anime lover: I like Vampire Knight, Dragonball Z, Naruto, Bleach (but haven't watched it in a while so I've forgotten a lot lol), Sora No Woto (same with Bleach, haven't watched in a while).
I'm going to do the thing like MarekTheGamer2000 did:
Name in Pokémon Games: Ridley or Photon
Favorite Type: Psychic
Favorite Type Combo: Dragon-Psychic
Favorite Regions From Most to Least: Kalos (Totally, I'm gonna love it), Unova, Hoenn, Johto, Kanto, Sinnoh
Favorite Pokémon (Not gonna do team like he did): Latios
Favorite Pokémon Starter: Torchic/Combusken/Blaziken
Favorite Elite Four Member: Lance (Because in the games he actually does something)
Favorite Pokémon Game: Pokémon White 2 (But I'm gonna love Pokémon X :) )

I have brown eyes, brown hair, and I like Vocaloid.
Nice to be on this forum. Thank you for your time.

Hey guys, I'm Dimmy. Haven't played pokemon in a very long time but decided to get back in to the game recently. Joined this forum to get some deck help and feedback from you wise masters out there. Hope to get back into competitive pokemon on the right foot :).

Hey guys! I'm new to this community and just wanted to pass by and say hello =)...I have playing pokemon games since generation one but stop when platinum came out. I needed cash for school/college and I had to sell my dimond ver. With all my pokemon....but here I'm trying to get back on track with the new realease of pokemon x and y lol.

Hi. Im new. My name is Justin and i like to talk about and play videogames. I really wanna become a game developer. Uhh yeah. That's all i can say. Im having a blast so far.

Just Joined! I've been using Pokebeach & Water Pokemon Master as my Pokemon news source for years!!!

I think this will be fun! :D

Hey there all. I'm Rellek and I'm joining to contribute to discussions about pokemon up and coming in X and Y. I found out about the site through just looking around at forums about pokemon. Not much of a significant character really :p

Hey, I'm Brad, a.k.a. Espeon196/Espy/whatever you wanna call me. I've been following the news/rumors here for quite some time and decided now would be a good time to join the forums.

Hey guys! I'm Sean. Been a Pokemon fanatic since the games first came out. I'm an English teacher (well, substitute) now, and unfortunately don't have as much time to play the games anymore. BUT, I am eagerly awaiting the X and Y, and have already set aside time to go on the new adventure. I've been a frequenter of the site for a long time, but never thought I had a reason to create a profile. Best keep this short. I'm pleased to meet you! Feel free to contact me! :D

Hi! New here, so, i'm joining the beach because of how it has an access to several rumors that only published here. Fake or not, i love rumors, so yeah i'm here.

IGN: Ririka
Favourite Pokemon: Milotic, Gardevoir
Favourite Type: Psychic, might adds Fairy later :D
Favourite Region: Hoenn

Well that's it, nice to meet you!

Back