Introduce Yourself!

Hello! I am a 30 year old father of a beautiful 7 year old daughter who adores Pokemon! Having played the original game when it came out I feel it's awesome that I can relate to my daughter when it comes to Pokemon. I know the original 150 but hope to learn as much as I can here to build on the bond that we have :)
y7uvetyg.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Your daughter is so lucky to have a parent with common interest you can share together.
Also don't you mean 151 pokemon?

Lol your right! 151! Thanks, I appreciate the comment. I really love the fact that she enjoys something that I enjoyed when I was younger and that she can talk to me about Pokemon an I understand everything she's saying. I don't think I'll be able to memorize all of them like she did. Haha!

Sent from my iPhone

Hey everybody!

I'm a Pokemon Professor and League owner/leader. I haven't really done the forum end of things before, but I've been playing Pokemon on and off since 1999. It's kind of a competitive sport where we live right now, so that's why I'm trying to get more involved in everything. I hope I came to the right place!

I'm shiny rayquaza. As you could tell from me being on this forum I am a huge Pokemon fan. I've lived everyone I was a little. I joined because I wanted to be around others who are fans of Pokemon like myself. My favorite pokemon are lugia, suicune, rayquaza, and too many others to name. My hobbies are playing video games(Pokemon).

Shiny Rayquaza said:
I'm shiny rayquaza. As you could tell from me being on this forum I am a huge Pokemon fan. I've lived everyone I was a little. I joined because I wanted to be around others who are fans of Pokemon like myself. My favorite pokemon are lugia, suicune, rayquaza, and too many others to name. My hobbies are playing video games(Pokemon).

Nice to meet you, Ray. I love your name, it reminds me of my shiny rayquaza tumblr art blog. XD
I hope you enjoy it here~

hey im luke,;

Ive been in to pokemon since it came out in the ninties.

Ive joined to maybe learn some more about the games, and to possibly trade( since i have only one game boy and i can't).

I guess i will see you guys around. :)

Hey guys!

I just happened upon Pokebeach doing some Google searches for deck ideas and looking for solid deck building / meta forums. I am pretty new to Pokemon but have been playing TCG's for over 20 years. My goal is to jump right into competitive league / tournament play so I will be trying to cram as fast as I can all the old decks, Pokemon, tech and meta that matters for this current modified format. Hope to learn and lot here and looking forward to posting on what seems to be a pretty active and knowledgeable community forum.

Peace

Hey guys, I'm Christina. I joined PokeBeach to join the Pokemon TCG community, hoping that it will improve my play and hopefully be able to trade. I actually heard about this site from another site called Pojo. I like to read, watch anime, play Weiss Schwarz, Vanguard, and Pokemon, and play video games (especially Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Uncharted, and Legend of Zelda).

Hey! I'm Chris Bird, or UCDNebulous! I am an avid collector, and looking to finish my sets between Neo Discovery and Skyridge. I have completed Base 1 through Neo Genesis already!

I play a lot of StarCraft 2, League of Legends, Pokemon TCG, and other fun games as well.

Hit me up if you want to trade!

~Chris

Hey guys, the name's Ace; I'm from Hooks, Texas, USA.

I joined this site 'cuz that new GottaCatchEmAll thing looks both pure radical and just.. darn wicked cool! Plus I've been a huge fan of Pokémon for a long time.. pssh heck, I may be as old as the franchise.. but eh, who knows.

My interests are.. Super Smash Brothers, Pokémon (of course P: ), Earthbound, Kirby, Fire Emblem, pretty much.. a majority of the Nintendo franchise games.. (not putting Mario in there, because I've never had interest in that series, ahaha..)

I also like to participate in multiple sports, like swimming, deep-sea-diving, basketball, football, baseball, track, etc. I'm also a rather passionate reader, and HTML/CSS coder.

But erm.. I dunno what else to be here that'd be relevant.. just to be honest.. but hey, you're all more than welcome to hit me up with a conversation or two, ahaha!

Just want to hop back on for the night and say welcome to all the people who have joined today along with me! Hope you guys enjoy this forum as much as I have been the past few days! Good luck in your future battles!

Peace

Hello Everyone, my name is Farbsman, or Derek Farber. I am a Premier Tournament Organizer for the Pokemon Company International. Been visiting the website for years but haven't ever really gotten on the forums until today. Been running tournaments since 2001 and running premier events since 2004. I currently run the Indiana Regionals, Michigan and Indiana States along with various other prereleases, cities, and soon league championship events. Hope to see a lot of you at the events.

Hi everyone!!! I joined this site because I love coming here and reading the forums. Something I've noticed is how neat and generally articulate most people on Pokebeach are, which is essentially what encouraged me to want to interact with the community here. My real name is Daniel, and I'm an English major in college. In addition to playing Pokemon with my boyfriend, I love to read and write, although I don't do any fan-fiction :). I do many random match-ups, but I love breeding and EV training, even if I don't get many opportunities to test out my little friends. Speaking of my little friends, Kirya is actually my multiscale Dragonite, one of my faves for sure. I suppose that's all I have that's relevant for now, but here's to the twilight of the fifth generation, and for Pokebeach.com!

Hi!! n.n

I'm Sashlyr, and I joined because these forums are very usefull!
Sorry for my bad english, but I am uruguayan and I speak in spanish most of the time XD

A friend of mine told me about pokebeach, and I decide to see the page for myself and then I fell in love, is amazing!!

I love pokemon :) but here in Uruguay is very dificult find videogames or anything about pokemon D: and if you're lucky and found something, I'm sure that is too expensive so, nobody can buy it T.T

uhhm Oh! I finally got a 3ds XL! Is my first console, and I worked a lot to save the money to buy it :) My bf will give me the pokemon x version as a B-day present, and I'm so excited!!!

Well, that's all for now, I guess :)

Have a nice day! And thanks for reading! n.n

I am a pokemon fact video maker and I am here to explore some interesting topics to get ideas for my videos! I am also looking for people to collaborate with maybe even artists too!

Example of one of my videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5RV1s758ws

Hi, I'm Chica, I love Pokemon so much :) heard of you site many years ago but never joined, now I'd like to share in the happies that X and Y are bringing everyone.

great to be here!

Hi my name is pokefannk. Call me nk for short. I joined the site so that I could talk about Pokemon ALL the time! I have been obsessed with Pokemon for a long time. I found this site looking for a place to find other Pokemon fans like me. My hobbies are playing Pokemon, coding, and eating :D !

What''s up folks, as you see my user handle, my name is Happy Gilmore. New to this site but deff not new to Pokemon for sure. All the way back in the R/B/Y days. I figured I would go to a place where people play as much as I do. Looks a good place to be. Hopefully I can be of some help around here. Cheers.

Back