• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Drohn's Pokémon Centre - (Closed)

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Pickup Service from Japan's Pokémon Centre in Fukuoka - Now also with Charizard Y Sleeves, Mega Charizard Battle Box (deck) and Wild Blaze Booster Boxes!

Ooh, nice ^^
Have fun!

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Pickup Service from Japan's Pokémon Centre in Fukuoka - Now also with Charizard Y Sleeves, Mega Charizard Battle Box (deck) and Wild Blaze Booster Boxes!

How much total for one Inkay plushie?

Super__Sonic said:
How much total for one Inkay plushie?

Drohn's in Indonesia right now, but possibly I can help. :)

The "standard" size plushies are ¥1200, these are usually around 18-20cm tall and are probably the ones in this picture. The hanging ones in this picture seem to be smaller and are probably cheaper; I would guess they are probably this one from Japan's Amazon site, which would make them ¥1000 each.

For a total price, you would have to account for fees and shipping. There's a ¥600 fee per order and a ¥440 transportation fee split between all people who made an order for the current trip. Shipping costs vary depending on where you live and how fast you want to receive your package; you can calculate a rough estimate of shipping costs based on your location and desires.

So, your costs look like it would be: ¥1600~¥1800 + (transport costs up to ¥440) + shipping. Assuming cheap-ish shipping, I would estimate around $25; possibly less depending on shipping costs and how many people make an order at once, but in cases like this, it's best to over estimate to make sure you have enough money set aside. You could get a more accurate total by figuring out the shipping and waiting to know how many other people will be getting orders at the same time.

That's honestly not a bad pricing for one plushie! When Drohn gets back you can put me down for one Inkay plushie (provided the quote doesn't exceed that price by a huge amount).

Hi again! Do you still have access to Charizard Y Mega Battle [62 Ct.] Sleeves?

I would love to purchase a handful of these. I'll be checking back soon. :)

Hey Athena, since Drohn is not back till April, would you happen to know if any of the FIFA Pikachu merchandise is released? I've been searching around and haven't really come up with much. I'd like to order some from Drohn when he returns if it available that is :D Thanks in advance for your time!

Just wanted to say I got all of my stuff today! :D

Answering questions while Drohn is away again; I've nominated myself as his secretary, I guess. :p

SoulWind said:
Hi again! Do you still have access to Charizard Y Mega Battle [62 Ct.] Sleeves?

I would love to purchase a handful of these. I'll be checking back soon. :)

They will likely be in-stock at the Pokémon Center until Rising Fist comes out at the latest, so I don't think that should be a problem if you'd like to place an order.

Fox said:
Hey Athena, since Drohn is not back till April, would you happen to know if any of the FIFA Pikachu merchandise is released? I've been searching around and haven't really come up with much. I'd like to order some from Drohn when he returns if it available that is :D Thanks in advance for your time!

I don't think any were released before he left, but the Amazon page shows at least one piece of merch available now (a Pikachu plush in the uniform). World Cup events are starting in the next few months, so I would guess the full line of merch will be coming down sometime before June. Since Drohn will be in Japan until July, he will likely have an opportunity to photograph and supply any FIFA stuff that's around. :)

The wi-fi access I have in Bali is very limited. When I do have a connection it's usually slow and just enough to send whatsapp text messages. Loading websites hardly ever works. Despite the bad connection it's amazing here! We took a trip to Amed and from there we went to Gili-T today. Tomorrow we're going to Lombok and Tuesday back to Seraya on Bali. I'm In a restaurant now with wi-fi on Gili-T.

Thank you for the help Athena!

Happy to help, Drohn! :D It's the least I can do for you after all the running around you've done for me. :p

I really hope they're releasing a FIFA Litleo <3

It seems they released mega Pokémon figures + mega stones, I wonder how much those will be as they're not on Amazon yet.

Riraito said:
I really hope they're releasing a FIFA Litleo <3

It seems they released mega Pokémon figures + mega stones, I wonder how much those will be as they're not on Amazon yet.

Ooooh, that's interesting. Do you have any pictures? I might just have to decide on a favourite Mega and get me one. >.>;

http://pokevault.com/MegaEvolutionMewtwoSet (Mewtwo)
http://pokevault.com/MegaEvolutionBlazikenSet (Blaziken)
http://pokevault.com/MegaEvolutionLucarioSet (Lucario)

They also seem to have loose figures, but I think these also come in the set

http://pokevault.com/MegaGarchompSP12?filter_name=mega%20garchomp (Garchomp)

Both M Mewtwo figures and M Lucario are also on the site. I don't know if these are in the PC yet, I just hope they're not really expensive.

How long will you be staying in Japan?

Athena said:
They will likely be in-stock at the Pokémon Center until Rising Fist comes out at the latest, so I don't think that should be a problem if you'd like to place an order.

Great! I will be checking back to see when [smod]Drohn[/smod] is back in Japan.

Binx345 said:
How long will you be staying in Japan?

I don't know the exact date he'll be coming back, but it's sometime in July. So, if you're looking for Rising Fist and other stuff that will be released along side it (the special promo box, themed sleeves/deckbox, etc.), I can tell you for sure that he'll be around to get those things.

When I asked him, it was around the 5-6th I think. Early July :)

Received my package today! \o/

3e7eGKw.jpg

Such awesomeness ;.;

I might as well put in some more stuff in my order before Drohn ships it, new month means more money :'D

My next shipment will be in June for Rising Fist, but I'm already putting together a shopping list because I am a terrible person. <_<

Back