• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Drohn's Pokémon Centre - (Closed)

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Pickup Service from Japan's Pokémon Centre in Fukuoka - Now also with Charizard Y Sleeves, Mega Charizard Battle Box (deck) and Wild Blaze Booster Boxes!

It's probably a first-come-first-serve sort of thing where they hand them out starting on release date until they're gone.

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Pickup Service from Japan's Pokémon Centre in Fukuoka - Now also with Charizard Y Sleeves, Mega Charizard Battle Box (deck) and Wild Blaze Booster Boxes!

When will you be going to the PC again? I'll have some money in a few days (yay for spending money on the wrong things!) and there are some things I want :3

No need to hurry though, I'd rather share the fee with a few people xD

I'll go again on Friday or Saturday I think. :D

Ok :D
I've got to pay for Wild Blaze first and then I'll see how much I have left. I hope shipping won't be too much, because then I have to wait another few days before you can ship xD

Not bad! Do you have single Goodra promos available? That's what I am really after. :p

I have two from the boxes I bought, but I want to keep those. Maybe MrSquarepants is willing to trade or sell his. He mentioned he didn't need them. I believe he got 4 of the cards. You'll have to ask him, though.

Hello Drohn, I would like to get a quote on how much it'll cost me for the following:

1x Charizard Y Sleeves
1x Keldeo Sleeves
1x Keldeo Deck Case
1x Deoxys Thundurus Deck Case (I'm referring to this)
1x Chirami Deck Case (I'm referring to this)

If the total amount meets my budget, then I can get it. If not, I'll have to save up a bit more money. Anyway, do they have any Darkrai Deck Case (Not the Team Plasma one)? Also, may I know what does this box below include? Is the Xerneas or Yveltal a Holo?

TCG5_zps15dd37d8.jpg

On a side note, may I know what is the M-Charizard-EX Mega Battle Deck's card list? Is that on the back of the box? I apologize for the numerous questions. Hope you can help me out. Cheers!

Hey!
The Charizard Y sleeves are 840 Yen per pack (62 sleeves)
I think the Keldeo Sleeves are 380 per pack (32 sleeves, so you need 2 for a full deck)
The box in that picture is 1280 Yen, but I don't know what else is in it nor whether the Xerneas/Yveltal cards are Holo.

I don't think they have any of the other things you mentioned. I only saw the Pokémon XY, XY Starters, and Mega Charizard Deck cases.

Here's a card list for the Charizard Deck: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/M-Charizard-EX_Mega_Battle_Deck_(TCG)
There are 2 Charizard Ex and 1 Mega Charizard Y. It costs 1633 Yen.

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Pickup Service from Japan's Pokémon Centre in Fukuoka

Drohn said:
They have Goomy plushies. There are also these things:
http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%83%9D%E3%82%B1%E3%83%A2%E3%83%B3%E3%82%BB%E3%83%B3%E3%82%BF%E3%83%BC%E3%82%AA%E3%83%AA%E3%82%B8%E3%83%8A%E3%83%AB-%E5%85%A8%E5%9B%BD%E3%81%9A%E3%81%8B%E3%82%93%E3%83%A1%E3%82%BF%E3%83%AB%E3%83%81%E3%83%A3%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A0704-705-706-%E3%83%8C%E3%83%A1%E3%83%A9%E3%83%BB%E3%83%8C%E3%83%A1%E3%82%A4%E3%83%AB%E3%83%BB%E3%83%8C%E3%83%A1%E3%83%AB%E3%82%B4%E3%83%B3/dp/B00IDRXJJ6/ref=sr_1_1?s=toys&ie=UTF8&qid=1394732247&sr=1-1&keywords=%E3%83%8C%E3%83%A1%E3%83%AB%E3%82%B4%E3%83%B3

The link might not work if you click it, so click reply and copy/paste the full link in your browser. It's the same as the things under "Stuff" that look like keychain things. It's probably for attaching it to phones and the likes.

I think sleeves are 380 per pack of 32. You'd need 2 packs for a full deck. I'm not sure if that's the price, though.

How much American is 2 packs of sleeves and the Goomy plushie?

Two packs of 32 sleeves are 760 Yen and the Goomy is 1200 Yen. You can calculate how much that is in USD with a currency exchange calculator. It's roughly 100 Yen per Dollar.

Drohn said:
Two packs of 32 sleeves are 760 Yen and the Goomy is 1200 Yen. You can calculate how much that is in USD with a currency exchange calculator. It's roughly 100 Yen per Dollar.

1,960.00 JPY = 19.3379 USD

so roughly 20$?

Yea those are the product costs. If you read my first post you can see what other costs are there and calculate your total costs. :)

Drohn said:
Yea those are the product costs. If you read my first post you can see what other costs are there and calculate your total costs. :)

I read it, in fees and shipping plus the transfer % it's like an extra 20$.

So like 40$ in total for 2 packs of sleeves and a plushy. -_-/
I should probably try to find more product to make it worth it.

It doesn't weigh a lot so I think shipping would be around 500 Yen. Since I use a fixed fee of 600 Yen it's best to order as much as possible per trip. I use a fixed fee, because it's for the time it takes to pick the products up and ship them, and the time that takes is generally about the same. It doesn't depend on the products you order.

For those two products (including fee and shipping) you would have to pay around 3300 Yen. So that's roughly 33 Dollar.

Drohn said:

Bad Part of this is that I use MXN and not USD, for me Yens are worth around 13 cents...

Like how big are the Substitute Key Chain things?

Do you mean the plush with a chain attached? It looks too big for a keychain. I didn't measure it, but they're maybe around 12-15 centimetres.. I don't know. :p

Drohn said:
Hey!
The Charizard Y sleeves are 840 Yen per pack (62 sleeves)
I think the Keldeo Sleeves are 380 per pack (32 sleeves, so you need 2 for a full deck)
The box in that picture is 1280 Yen, but I don't know what else is in it nor whether the Xerneas/Yveltal cards are Holo.

I don't think they have any of the other things you mentioned. I only saw the Pokémon XY, XY Starters, and Mega Charizard Deck cases.

Here's a card list for the Charizard Deck: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/M-Charizard-EX_Mega_Battle_Deck_(TCG)
There are 2 Charizard Ex and 1 Mega Charizard Y. It costs 1633 Yen.

Hello, thank you for the swift reply! Will there be any Charizard X Sleeves? Would prefer to get them in a set if that's possible. As for the Keldeo, I don't think I will be taking it since the Deck Case is not available. Really wanted it as a set. Regarding the box, I shall sniff out a YouTube unboxing and let you know.

As for the final item, I clicked the link but there are no specific amounts written there so that's why I figured that the back of the box might actually have it.

Apart from the Xerneas and Yveltal Stiff Playmat, do they have any other type of Playmat(s)?

So as for now, I only have the Charizard Y Sleeves in my interest. Will try to look at more of the stuff they have on the Amazon Store. Once I have finalize a list, I shall confirm it with you.

They have Mega Charizard sleeves featuring both Mega Charizard X and Y that matches the Mega Charizard X and Y Deck Box. I can share a picture when I'm home. I'm at my internship now.

I was also looking for other playmats myself, but couldn't find any. :(

Drohn said:
They have Mega Charizard sleeves featuring both Mega Charizard X and Y that matches the Mega Charizard X and Y Deck Box. I can share a picture when I'm home. I'm at my internship now.

I was also looking for other playmats myself, but couldn't find any. :(

I already got those particular sleeves from AmiAmi that's why. Sorry. Also, how much is the Pokemon Card Game XY - Mega Battle Deck 60 Charizard EX BOX (The one that has got 6 Packs /Box) and a Wild Blaze Booster Box? I saw that the Booster Box has recently dropped in price on the Amazon website.

The last time I visited (Sunday) the Wild Blaze booster boxes were still 3160 Yen.

I'm not sure what this is: "Pokemon Card Game XY - Mega Battle Deck 60 Charizard EX BOX (The one that has got 6 Packs /Box)". The Mega Battle Deck is 1633 Yen, is that what you mean?

Back