• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Drohn's Pokémon Centre - (Closed)

Drohn

Wild War Dance
Welcome to [smod]Drohn[/smod]'s Pokémon Centre!
* Leave a reply in this thread if you would like to to buy anything! *​

Take a look around the shop! (Picture Album)

Services Offered

Pokémon Centre Pickup Service
Multiple people have already asked me to pick up things for them from the Pokémon Centre while I am here in Japan. I decided to start this thread to also provide this service for the rest of the PokeBeach community.

I will include pictures I made at the Pokémon Centre in this thread (second post) so you can see if there's anything you like. I don't have pictures of everything and there are also other stores here in Japan, so if you need anything you don't see on the pictures, you can still ask me to find it.

Note: I will include the prices under the picture if I have them. The last time I visited I wasn't planning to open a shop, so I didn't bother to note it. I will during my next visit! :)

UPDATE: You can use the Pokémon Amazon Store to browse through items. I remember seeing many of the things on there in the Pokémon Centre. They also included most prices! :) The prices seem to be the same as in the actual store from what I can see/remember. Thanks [mod]Camoclone[/mod] for sharing that link!

Mandarake Pickup Service
I also live very close to the manga store Mandarake. They sell various (Japanese) manga, anime, games, playing cards and sleeves from different franchises, figures, vocaloid items and figures, and other stuff. Since it's close to my internship I can check it out easily (without any charge, since I don't have to take the bus). If you are looking for anything from other franchises you can share it here and I can try to find out if they have it. Everything mentioned in the Costs & Payment section except for the transportation costs, which are not required here remain the same.

You can also browse their store online here. Make sure to select Fukuoka if you want me to pick something up for you! Oh.. Before you start browsing their site you should know that they also sell adult manga and other 18+ rated stuff. They have this whole 18+ section in the store too... Before you ask: NO I did not go there.

I'm in Japan; yay!
If there are other things that are not too difficult for me to get here I am willing to pick it up for you.

Costs & Payment

Product
You have to pay for the product yourself. I can provide a (picture of the) receipt.

Transportation
To pick up things at the Pokémon Centre, I need to go there. The best way for me to go is by bus, which cost 220 Yen. That means a trip to the Pokémon Centre (going back and forth) costs 440 Yen. This will be divided by the amount of people that ordered something for a trip. You can choose to wait for more people to order to share this cost or to cover it yourself.

Shipping
You have to pay for the shipping yourself. The total costs depend on the weight and size of a package. I can provide a picture of the receipt. I can't include this receipt in the package, since it will be closed when I get it.

Calculate the shipping costs here!
The prefecture that I sent from is Fukuoka (yea.. you wouldn't have guessed that... the thread being called "Pickup Service from Japan's Pokémon Centre in Fukuoka" and all.. :p Just stating to make sure you know!

The costs for a small package apply as long as it fits in the relevant box and weighs less than 2 Kilogram.

Note: Shipping can get cheaper if you do it by boat. This will take much longer, however.

Additional fee
For the time it takes to go to the Pokémon Centre to pick up the items and to go to the post office to send the package I ask all your money a fee of 600 Yen per order. You can change your order until the last time I check messages before heading to the Pokémon Centre and buy things. You can add stuff to your order until the package is sent. For adding things you need to cover the transportation costs again if I already got your items; obviously you don't need to pay for transportation twice if I didn't go there yet. For each additional trip I need to make (to add things to your order) I also charge 400 Yen for the time it takes to travel and buy things.

If you are a person I dislike *cough* [mod]Chaos Jackal[/mod] *cough* the additional fee is doubled. Just kidding, don't worry. Or am I? :cool:

Paypal & Bank Charges
Since Paypal charges 3.4% transaction costs and my bank 1.2% for conversion costs this has to be added over the total amount. It can be rounded down to 4.5%. If I receive the money in a currency other than Euro there is an additional 2.5% conversion cost (from Paypal), making it a total of 7%.

Payment Methods
I accept payment by
  • Paypal
  • Bank transfer (the Dutch bank transfer system is very easy and convenient, but Paypal is just as easy for me)
    *You can suggest other methods.
I buy stuff after receiving the money to buy it and the transportation costs. You don't need to pay Shipping Costs or the Additional fee at this stage, but if you find it easier to reduce the amount of transfers, you can.

When you want me to ship the package I need the Additional fee and the base price for shipping. Since shipping costs vary I charge a base price of 800 Yen (for the box and shipping itself). I will show the receipt and expect the remainder to be transferred if it cost more and will pay the difference back if it cost less.

Notes

Since I provide this service to members from multiple countries (with various currencies) I will mention the costs in Yen. It is your own responsibility to calculate how much it costs in your own currency. The exchange rates can fluctuate.

Note: You could use the following site to calculate it for you: https://www.abnamro.nl/nl/zakelijk/treasury/valutacentrum/valutacalculator-berekenen.html

I'm pretty sure I can ship to any country that has a mail delivery system. I have already sent things to the United States and Europe successfully. They allow tracking at the Post Office. This costs 410 Yen.

I leave Japan on the 7th of July. This service will likely end one or two weeks before that! Since I'm starting to get into the TCG I will likely transform this into a card selling thread after I return home (the Netherlands, Europe).
Drohn said:
Additional note: Some people asked me to check things for them, but it might be better to say the maximum you're willing to pay for it so I don't have to make one trip to check prices and one to buy it if they do have it within your price range. You could then transfer the money and I can buy it for you during the same trip. Obviously I'll return the money (except transportation, since I lose money otherwise) if they don't have it. If multiple people want me to check/buy things the transportation costs can be equally divided, so it shouldn't be too much.

That said, can all the people that already (partially) made up their minds and post with:
Code:
Buy:

Check price/availability:

Attachments

• Bus Trip.jpg
    Bus Trip.jpg
    347.2 KB · Views: 59

Drohn

Wild War Dance
RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre

Pictures​
If I know the prices I will include them under the picture. I will be sure to check the prices during my next visit. :p

Plushies
Plushies1_zps1fda4fa8.jpg

Price: 1200 Yen (each)

Plushies2_zps56181d99.jpg

Plushies3_zpscdb45ebc.jpg

DSC_1215_zpsb7f84107.jpg

Price: 750 Yen (each)

Plushies4_zps72ee05f0.jpg

Price: 2100 Yen (each)

Plushies6_zpsf3f1f26a.jpg

Plushies7_zpse46b3971.jpg

Price: Regular Plushies 1200 Yen (each), Starters 1200 Yen (each), Starters Middle Stages 2100 Yen (each), Starters Final Stages 3360 (each).

Plushies5_zpsdb3ba640.jpg

Plushies9_zpse2191b45.jpg

Price: 2100 Yen

Plushies8_zps72fa159a.jpg

Price: Xerneas 2300 Yen (each), Yveltal 2300 Yen (each)

Plushies10_zps74795225.jpg

Price: 3200 Yen

Figures
DSC_0347_zps0648f4b4.jpg

DSC_0349_zpsc73a5930.jpg

DSC_1220_zpsf07f1c64.jpg

DSC_1221_zpsec1b82fb.jpg

DSC_1219_zps78d50c7f.jpg

Trading Card Game
TCG6_zps5509ff0a.jpg

TCG4_zpsce78f037.jpg

TCG2_zpsa5255868.jpg

attachment.php

Price: 840 Yen

Video Games

Stuff

Photobucket album with a lot more pictures: http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/Drohn/library/PokeCenter?sort=3&page=1

BibiTotoLover

Eeveelutions, Lapras + Fairy Collector
RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Pickup Service from Japan's Pokémon Centre in Fukuoka

Woah! Great that you're doing this. :D
I am looking for the Fairy type cards that are only released in Japan, so I will probably wait til you get back and make this a selling thread. :D

Drohn

Wild War Dance
RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Pickup Service from Japan's Pokémon Centre in Fukuoka

I can buy cards for you now. I mean that when I get get back in the Netherlands I will no longer be able to provide this service and will only use it for selling cards. I can already buy packs or decks or anything you'd like from the store. :)

BibiTotoLover

Ohh okay.. hmm, I'm not sure because I don't collect the Japanese cards in general, just the fairy types, so sadly don't have money for the entire decks. ;)

Drohn

Wild War Dance

Sorry I misunderstood! I get it now. I'll let you know when I have Fairy Type cards for sale! :D

BibiTotoLover

Haha, that's okay. And thanks, I'll keep watching this Thread then. ;)

Scorched Feathers

Aspiring Trainer

Drohn, expect me to make an order later ;o

Riraito

BELIEVE in me Molly!

Noooo, what are you doing to me! Dang, I want everything Espurr, Litleo/Pyroar and Entei. Also some Lucario and Greninja stuff for my sister. You are so lucky!

Mijn arme bankrekening ;.;

PsychedelicBreakfast

We can live beside the ocean leave the fire behind

Do you remember the variety of sleeves and deck boxes? Do they have anything other than Xerneas/Yveltal or the XY starters? And how much?

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member

PsychedelicBreakfast said:
Do you remember the variety of sleeves and deck boxes? Do they have anything other than Xerneas/Yveltal or the XY starters? And how much?

The Wild Blaze stuff is coming out later this week, so there should be a bunch of new Charizard stuff available.

Drohn

Wild War Dance

At the Pokémon Centre they really focus on all the new stuff. They will likely get the Charizard sleeves when Wild Blaze is there! :) I live very close to a manga store (they sell many cards and sleeves from different franchises), so tomorrow I can check whether they have Pokémon sleeves too. Is there anything specific you're looking for?

PsychedelicBreakfast

We can live beside the ocean leave the fire behind

Athena said:

The Wild Blaze stuff is coming out later this week, so there should be a bunch of new Charizard stuff available.

OMG, yes! I will definitely have Drohn get me some stuff from that set. How much is the Corocoro issue with the promo Charizard EX?

EDIT: Any sleeves/deck boxes with Blastoise, Zapdos, Umbreon, Crobat, Gengar, Carracosta, Houndoom, Greninja, Pangoro, Ampharos, Charizard. If you could jot down some prices that'd be great. Only go when you're going to buy for other people though; don't make a special trip.

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member

the Corocoro issue with the promo Charizard EX?

Ohman, if this issue is still available, I want one too! ;~;

Drohn

Wild War Dance

Riraito said:
Noooo, what are you doing to me! Dang, I want everything Espurr, Litleo/Pyroar and Entei. Also some Lucario and Greninja stuff for my sister. You are so lucky!

Mijn arme bankrekening ;.;

I love being able to visit Pokémon Centre! :D I opened this shop because I noticed there were many people that wanted stuff from here; I can help everyone access it until I go back home. :)

The standard Litleo and Espurr are 1200 Yen (each). They also have a smaller Litleo of (I think) 1050 Yen. Mega Lucario (and the other Mega Evolutions) are 2100 Yen (each). Greninja is either 3300 Yen or 3360 Yen. The picture was a bit unclear, but I'll try to get all the prices figured out during my next visit. I don't remember seeing Pyroar plushies. They might get them in the future. They didn't have Entei plushies either.

Edit: I checked the website. The final starters are 3360 Yen.

They did have small figures for Entei and they had different size figures for the Kalos Starters and evolutions. I don't know the prices. They also have Litleo and Pyroar figures.

Do you already want me to pick up the things they have or would you rather wait or need more time to make up your mind? You can also wait for more pictures.
My bank account will cry too; especially when they release all the Charizard stuff. ;.;

Athena said:

OMG, yes! I will definitely have Drohn get me some stuff from that set. How much is the Corocoro issue with the promo Charizard EX?

EDIT: Any sleeves/deck boxes with Blastoise, Zapdos, Umbreon, Crobat, Gengar, Carracosta, Houndoom, Greninja, Pangoro, Ampharos, Charizard. If you could jot down some prices that'd be great. Only go when you're going to buy for other people though; don't make a special trip.

I walk by the manga store almost daily, since it's close to my internship. I can check things there very easily. Since I don't need to take a bus to get there I can check it out for free.

Athena said:
the Corocoro issue with the promo Charizard EX?

Ohman, if this issue is still available, I want one too! ;~;

Is it this? According to that it will be available together with the Wild Blaze sets. It seems to be sold with the Coro Coro Magazine though. I don't know if they have that at the Pokémon Centre. I might have misunderstood the text.

Drohn

Wild War Dance

I added the following two sections to my OP:

UPDATE: You can use the Pokémon Amazon Store to browse through items. I remember seeing many of the things on there in the Pokémon Centre. They also included most prices! :) The prices seem to be the same as in the actual store from what I can see/remember. Thanks [mod]Camoclone[/mod] for sharing that link!

Mandarake Pickup Service
I also live very close to the manga store Mandarake. They sell various (Japanese) manga, anime, games, playing cards and sleeves from different franchises, figures, vocaloid items and figures, and other stuff. Since it's close to my internship I can check it out easily (without any charge, since I don't have to take the bus). If you are looking for anything from other franchises you can share it here and I can try to find out if they have it. Everything mentioned in the Costs & Payment section except for the transportation costs, which are not required here remain the same.

You can also browse their store online here. Make sure to select Fukuoka if you want me to pick something up for you! Oh.. Before you start browsing their site you should know that they also sell adult manga and other 18+ rated stuff. They have this whole 18+ section in the store too... Before you ask: NO I did not go there.

BibiTotoLover

No.. now you putted that link in, it's gonna be a lot harder to resist !! Gotta... make... an... order!! Argh!

Drohn

Wild War Dance

Haha. :p I updated my OP to give a better overview of what exactly I offer (mainly just to make it look prettier; looks matter! :D). I included that I can also pick up other items from Japan for you if they are not too hard to find.

Riraito

BELIEVE in me Molly!

If you could take some pics of the stuff you mentioned, that'd be great! I've got the regular Litleo (not the Pokédoll) coming, but I definately want some other stuff!

Could you hold on to some things and ship everything together? My little sister would like this guy:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41xVb7lqCML.jpg

But he's around 400 JPY on Amazon, but how much is it in the PC? Because this is a discount price. She would like to know how much he costs before buying. Do the Japanese weigh packs like they do here? My sister wants some packs but of course she doesn't want just non holos.

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member

Riraito said:
Do the Japanese weigh packs like they do here? My sister wants some packs but of course she doesn't want just non holos.

From what I've heard, pack weighing is less of an issue in Japan than it is elsewhere, but you can never rule it out completely. If you really want to be safe, you could buy a booster box and split it, or something, or get a promo pack that has a few packs (there's one being released soon that has 2 X packs, 2 Y packs, and 2 Wild Blaze packs) and a promo card; promo packs are always harder to weigh.