• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Drohn's Pokémon Centre - (Closed)

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Not Taking New Orders

Sorry, I've been busy but I got my other package awhile ago, the one with the magazines. :) I hope you're having fun with your family! And make sure you don't forget that I still owe you money!

I'm also very sorry for not posting, but I received both packages a couple of days ago. Everything arrived in great condition, and I'm just in love with the Greninja plush. :D Hope everything is well with you and your family and that you're enjoying your time over there. Definitely let me know what I owe you so I don't forget as well. XD

You're already back, right? I'd like to know what I owe you as well, I've got a large amount of money on my bank account right now and it's begging me to spend it. But I can't, because I still need to pay you.

Yeah, he's back. We spent a day in Gronigen together on Friday and I got my last order then. :D He's still talking care of some stuff and trying to get re-acclimated to being back again, so it might still take him some time, though.

Also, just in case anyone was wondering, Drohn has amazing luck. :p I wanted the Furisode Girl keychain from the Trainers & Pokémon promotion, but they were all blind bags, so I just told him to pick me up one, then. And which random trainer did I get? Furisode Girl! :p

My purse is amazing, too. I really like it, and it feels like a high quality, too. It'll be nice for me to use when I don't want to bring my regular-sized purse (like when I go to Disney later this year) and the designs are super cute.

Athena said:
Yeah, he's back. We spent a day in Gronigen together on Friday

That is when he removed her kidney as payment.

Athena said:
Also, just in case anyone was wondering, Drohn has amazing luck. :p I wanted the Furisode Girl keychain from the Trainers & Pokémon promotion, but they were all blind bags, so I just told him to pick me up one, then. And which random trainer did I get? Furisode Girl! :p

The booster boxes he grabbed for me were incredible as well, I pulled one of the super ultra mega shiny pretty rares (gold bordered mega Heracross) and a full art reporter trainer out of two boxes. And from the Charizard battle pack I pulled a full art Venusaur. o_o

So I have come to the conclusion that Drohn has magic powers.

Actually I'm in Paris now; I was only in the Netherlands for a few days and didn't have much time for anything due to friends and family visiting (they missed me <3) and I also spent a day having a great time with [smod]Athena[/smod]. I'm back home again the 15th with no other trips planned. :p Expect me to take all your moneyz and kidneys Wednesday. Muwhahha.

Edit: I'm glad you guys got some good pulls from the stuff I picked up! :D

Paris, epic! I was supposed to go there too, but my dad didn't want to go anymore. So just Bretagne for me starting the 18th ^^

I don't mind, once you've tasted their crêpes you don't want anything else anymore xD

Yay finally finished calculating all the stuffs. Sorry it took so long.

I'll be sending out PMs now. :)

I think I got everyone now except for Athena and Scorched Feathers; I'll message you guys on Skype. Did forget about anyone?

Wait, do I owe you more money still? I thought I transferred everything as soon as you bought my Rising Fist stuff. >_>

I'm not sure; I didn't get to you or SF yet. xD If you transferred everything then that will safe me the trouble of figuring that out. :p I didn't check my bank account yet so I wasn't sure if you did or not; I only checked Paypal so far.

Mijn ING shows that I transferred money to you on June 16th. You may want to double check everything to make sure it's correct, but hopefully that saves you some calculating work at least. :p

Drohn said:
Did I forget about anyone?

You sent me 3 of the pikachu promo magazines and I haven't gotten a message from you. Not sure how much I owe you for those and the shipping! c:

Oops, sorry, I saw you already transferred money and calculated things so I thought it was all included. xD Thanks for letting me know!

Did I send a separate package for it? If I did it must have been 380 Yen (the lowest possible), since it was very light. If it was included with the other package, I think you already covered it in your other payment, right?

The magazines were 100 Yen each. If it was a separate package can you transfer 5 Euro to me? (680/136) If it was together it would be around 2 Euro, but that's not really worth a new transaction. :p

Drohn said:
The magazines were 100 Yen each.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-Card-Promo-Pikachu-in-Japan-National-Football-Team-Japanese-NEW-/261534525884?pt=Trading_Card_Games_US&hash=item3ce4ac29bc

Back