• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Drohn's Pokémon Centre - (Closed)

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Not Taking New Orders

I agree with Riraito in that many things are overpriced on the internet. I also think that this was a very unique service. I love how we were able to ask questions and have discussions about the new merchandise. It is also cool that we were able to buy things that were exclusive to the Pokemon Centers thanks to you!

It's a little sad to see this coming to a close. I will certainly miss this thread and coming to check out all of the cool new merchandise that everyone is pumped for (but it will be much better on my wallet :p ). I look forward to the new discussion thread :D Thank you for this opportunity and everything you've done for us :)

I got my package today and everything is in order! ^_^ You definitely helped me a lot, first with the Kid Icarus cards and then all the Pokémon merchandise I ordered! Thank you so much, again! I'm really glad to have met and talked to all of you as well. :) I don't get a lot of socialization so I'm definitely going to miss it. I'll be here, but I tend not to post a lot.

Drohn, did you sent out the magazines already or were you referring to the original orders when you said everything was shipped? Also, are you having a good time with your family?

I'm glad you liked the service! All packages are sent. The ones with the magazines were sent a few days later (one or two) so they will likely arrive a bit later as well.

It's really awesome with my family here. We're visiting a lot of places; I'm taking them to most of the fun places I visited in the last 5,5 months. We have to fit it all in a week and a half, since we're going to spend a week in Tokyo and traveling through Japan. We're busy all day so it's exhausting, but a lot of fun! :D

That sounds awesome Drohn! I'm glad you're having fun with your family after all of the effort that you put into this amazing service. I wanted to also thank you for all of the help that you provided since I first posted here with my first order. Everyone else was really helpful as well, and hopefully the great conversation continues in the new thread that you created. :) A lot of people seem to be receiving their orders as well which only makes me more excited to receive mine. I really can't wait!!! :D

I just got my parcel today! Thank you so much for everything Drohn! I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS! Hahaha~ C:
I hope you and your family have a tonne of fun traveling! I'll see you all in the new thread. c;

http://pokevault.com/PikachuSoccer050XY-P

Just wanted to share this with all the people who got the promo from Drohn. Quite the expensive card xD

Yea, I saw the card on ebay as well, and it was selling for a lot. Some bids were even in the 60-65 dollar range...needless to say I'm glad that I got 3. Not that I plan on selling any though. :p

My sister also wants one, because she's all football crazy now she plays the sport herself. Too bad, but this one went to my promo binder ;D

the only mega evolution box set I want is the one with charmender since I like to have the starters complete (if you happen to visit a japanese toy shop for yourself that is don't have to look for it its you vacation with the family haha xD) Oh wait this is about the kids figures, well you don't have to pick them up if you are not going to the center anymore for yourself really :) only if you go for yourself I'd like them picked up yeah ^^ ofcourse we gonna meet :D I feel guilty to long if I have stuff I still need to pay for xD I can't wait! have fun with your family and whatnot <3

ps: whats your favorite pokemon? or pokemon team?

OMGOMG the box is in thank you so much DROHN!!! now shut up and take my money xD !!! OMG flabebe is SO danm soft I love it <3 the megazine is sooooo cool!

https://fbcdn-sp
10479187_10204152501238593_5134244514580033683_n.jpg

I got my last box yesterday, after I'd missed the delivery guy by minutes on Thursday when I was getting some food in town >.>

I just realized something really important. I don't have enough room. Damn.

Riraito said:
I got my last box yesterday, after I'd missed the delivery guy by minutes on Thursday when I was getting some food in town >.>

you and me both xD I was making room in my room today.... but I have so much they already stand tall at the wall and climbing up haha.

Riraito said:

Blueditto said:
Riraito said:

you and me both xD I was making room in my room today.... but I have so much they already stand tall at the wall and climbing up haha.

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-the-collector-s-showcase-post-pictures-of-any-type-of-pok%C3%A9mon-collection?pid=1780192#pid1780192

LOL thanks a lot @omahanime now I posted pics of my whole collection there haha xD if people are interested: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-the-collector-s-showcase-post-pictures-of-any-type-of-pok%C3%A9mon-collection?pid=2636803#pid2636803

Awesome picture! I'm glad your packages arrived. :D I'm having trips with my family every day now and usually leave very early in the morning and get home really late in the evening. We got the Japanese Rail Passes so we can travel by train all we want for a fixed price. :p We've traveled all over Kyushu and are going to Honshu tomorrow (Osaka/Kyoto) and will stay there for a few days.

Cool! make sure you go to the Shrine there its really awesome! I bought a fox head there where you can write your dreams on and hang them up its cool ^^
have fun :D

I've received my little package today o/
120315IMG7970.jpg
They are so cute, thank you :3 (even if I feel a bit ashamed not having paid yet :s)
Have a nice trip with your family o/

If you're going to Kyoto, see if you can get a tour in the Nintendo HQ ;)

Back