• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Drohn's Pokémon Centre - (Closed)

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Not Taking New Orders Unless You REALLY Want/Need Something

I just came back from Mandarake and the post office. They didn't have another Delphox. :( Sorry omahanime. <3

@Riraito: The bigger box technically wasn't within the requirements of a small package, but the guy that worked there was very nice. He actually spend quite some time for me on cutting the box in a way that it meets the requirements. I shipped both of your remaining boxes today with everything in it so all 3 are now sent. :D

I got all the extra boxes and papers I need so I can go to the smaller post office that's closer to me tomorrow to shop all the other things. I'll first give it another try at Toys R Us. If they don't want to give more or actually change it to one per person we'll have to stick to the numbers we agreed upon earlier.

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Not Taking New Orders Unless You REALLY Want/Need Something

Awww, that's so nice :3
It would probably be weird if you thanked him for me, so I'm just going to pretend you did xD

Could you send me a PM with the totals when you have time? I'll send some money in a few days.

I thanked him all the time. xD He was being really nice and it took quite some time. Yea I'm planning to PM everyone the totals when I shipped everything.

Did you get time to ship my order out today,Drohn? :)

Not yet. I will ship it tomorrow. :)

He was busy shipping my stuff, I'm sorry everyone for ordering so much xD

I got in my S.H. Figuarts Lucario today and I was afraid customs was going to be mean again, because Lucario was 25 euros. Luckily, they didn't notice!

OOOH cool I don't mind having a japanese booster pack with the magazine its even better :D thanks! Oh and if you go back to that toysrus a lot maybe in the and of your last visit they will have the Mega evolution charmender pack .u. if not then thats ok but if you visit some time for yourself later maybe they will have it in stock again ^^. thanks for finding the megazine for every one though xD

@Drohn: Do they still have Shiny Pokémon cards at Mandarake ? :3

Also, can you PM me where I have to send you money ? Because you buy stuff, you ship packages, thus maybe you need to get your money now xD

I'll send out the totals to everyone after I shipped all the packages. :)

I don't have time to go to Mandarake again, though. My family arrives tomorrow.

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Not Taking New Orders

I went to the Toys R Us today, but I saw the same people working today, so I decided not to go in. They likely would have recognised me. :(

I will send out the remaining packages tomorrow and PM everyone the totals!

Remember my Eevee plush when you visit the Center with Family, and my orders from Toys R Us on the 20th~

OH I'm so sorry to bother you but if you are going one more time with your family to the pokemon center could you get me the kidz figures: Sylveon, Mega Evolution Mawile. http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y540/Drohn/PokeCenter/DSC_0059_zps9ff4b489.jpg
and see if they have the Greninja in stock again as normal figure. if you forget or you can't do that anymore I completely understand haha xD

I hope you have a really awesome time with your family Drohn! >u<

Just wanted to let you know the giant Meowstics arrived today! That's like a new record, 5 days? With economy mail (SAL). For once, the Netherlands did a good job when it comes to mail >.>'

I was dancing around like a little kid, which I still think I am even though I'm considered an adult xD
They're gigantic! I'll see if I can take a picture soon.

Just to disappoint everyone

Coro Coro has a new promo

@Blueditto: I could perhaps pick them up for you and hand them to you if we plan to meet in the Netherlands. I don't have enough free time now to go to the place to buy more boxes and to ship more things. The only package left to send is Scorched Feathers' and I have his box ready, I just need to get a few more things.

Everything else for everyone has already been shipped. Sorry I'm a bit late with sending the PMs with the costs. I really haven't had much time for anything, since there's too much for us to do here and we don't have much time. >.< I already shipped everything a few days ago so I hope you guys don't mind having to pay later as planned.

Yea, that's fine with me Drohn. Have fun with your family! Just be sure to PM me with the details when you can, and I'll get the money to you right away. :)

Drohn said:
The only package left to send is Scorched Feathers' and I have his box ready, I just need to get a few more things.

What about my Mandrake cards and Rising Fist box?

I shipped your cards; I'll have to see if I can still get you the RF box.

To everyone: I hope I could have been of help to you! I initially started this thread, because a few members asked if I could pick up something for them when I posted a picture of the Pokémon Center on the forums. I never thought I would be getting this many orders! :p I'm glad to have met all of you through this service and I hope to see you guys around on the site still!

I made a new thread here so everyone can continue discussing new releases and other Pokémon merchandise with each other! :)

If I ever return to Japan I'll definitely re-open this service! :D

Note: Those PMs will come soon. >.<

Of course you'd be getting this many orders xD

Most merch is horribly overpriced on the internet, it's awesome to get more merch for the same price. I also enjoyed all the chatting we did in this thread. I hope I can meet you once Drohn! I'll be going to college next school year so going by bus will be free for me.

Don't worry about the PMs, I'm sure some people wouldn't mind at all if you'd forget xD

Back