• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Drohn's Pokémon Centre - (Closed)

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Pickup Service from Japan's Pokémon Centre in Fukuoka - Now also with Charizard Y Sleeves, Mega Charizard Battle Box (deck) and Wild Blaze Booster Boxes!

omahanime said:
I am interested in a CoroCoro Pyroar.
I can pick it up for you if you'd like. :) The magazine is 520 Yen.
Riraito said:
Including, I'll repost the list here

Litleo charm set (http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81...A1500_.jpg )
M Garchomp figure (http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61...A1100_.jpg )
M Garchomp plush
Garchomp figure (http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NTI5WDQxOA==/z...~60_12.JPG )
Garchomp charm set
CoroCoro magazine

I don't have pics for everything, I'm lazy xD

No worries; I know the items. I mainly need pics for TCG stuff since I don't know what they are for many things.

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Pickup Service from Japan's Pokémon Centre in Fukuoka - Now also with Charizard Y Sleeves, Mega Charizard Battle Box (deck) and Wild Blaze Booster Boxes!

Drohn said:
omahanime said:
I am interested in a CoroCoro Pyroar.
I can pick it up for you if you'd like. :) The magazine is 520 Yen.

Yes

Will do!

I picked up most of the items today. There were items they didn't have (anymore). I also made some pictures. They didn't have many Entei things (they had the small figure, which I sent pictures of before iirc). They had multiple things of Umbreon and other Eeveelutions that included Umbreon/Espeon. They also had a larger Espeon plush for 1200 Yen. I'll upload the pictures later today.

Strangely enough they didn't sell Charizard Y sleeves anymore. They had tons of them before I left, but they were all sold out now and they restocked the XY sleeves with Xerneas and Yveltal rather than the Charizard ones. They also still had Joltik and Kalos starter sleeves. Sadly they also didn't have Sylveon plushes at the moment. I expect them to restock those, but I can't be sure. I did get the Espeon and Umbreon plushes.

They didn't have Garchomp or Entei charms or te Garchomp figure. They did have the Mega Garchomp figure and plush.

So what I bought:

Riraito:
- Mega Garchomp figure
- Mega Garchomp plush
- Litleo charm set

Suikun:
- Mega Absol plush
- Umbreon plush
- Espeon plush
- 2x Pokémon XY sleeves

Do you want to wait for the Sylveon plush? I don't think they will restock the Charizard Y sleeves. Since you already paid it's up to you whether you want to wait for the other product or that you want me to send this already. You can use it to compensate for shipping and the additional fee (I don't know the exact price for shipping since it depends on the weight). If it's too much I can transfer the remaining amount back and if it's not enough you can transfer the remainder after shipping. Let me know!

I expect the May Coro Coro to be in stores in a few days.

Would be awesome if you could get one of the May CoroCoros for me, too, thanks. :) Also, still waiting on those XT Mega Pack "Charizard Mega Battle" promo sets to be released sometime soonish (mid-April is all I know), so keep an eye open for those, if you don't mind. >.>; I still don't have pictures, so I don't think they've been released yet, but maybe later this week?

I didn't see anything that could be that, but I'll check again at my next trip! If they have pictures that would be a lot easier. I can definitely pick up Coro Coro for you!

So that's Coro Coro for Fox, omahanime, and Athena. Am I missing someone?

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Pickup Service from Japan's Pokémon Centre in Fukuoka - Now also with the Mega Charizard Battle Box (deck) and Wild Blaze Booster Boxes!

I just saw on ebay that they will get all of these on the 19th of April:
$_12.JPG

Drohn said:
Will do!

I picked up most of the items today. There were items they didn't have (anymore). I also made some pictures. They didn't have many Entei things (they had the small figure, which I sent pictures of before iirc). They had multiple things of Umbreon and other Eeveelutions that included Umbreon/Espeon. They also had a larger Espeon plush for 1200 Yen. I'll upload the pictures later today.

Strangely enough they didn't sell Charizard Y sleeves anymore. They had tons of them before I left, but they were all sold out now and they restocked the XY sleeves with Xerneas and Yveltal rather than the Charizard ones. They also still had Joltik and Kalos starter sleeves. Sadly they also didn't have Sylveon plushes at the moment. I expect them to restock those, but I can't be sure. I did get the Espeon and Umbreon plushes.

They didn't have Garchomp or Entei charms or te Garchomp figure. They did have the Mega Garchomp figure and plush.

So what I bought:

Riraito:
- Mega Garchomp figure
- Mega Garchomp plush
- Litleo charm set

Suikun:
- Mega Absol plush
- Umbreon plush
- Espeon plush
- 2x Pokémon XY sleeves

Do you want to wait for the Sylveon plush? I don't think they will restock the Charizard Y sleeves. Since you already paid it's up to you whether you want to wait for the other product or that you want me to send this already. You can use it to compensate for shipping and the additional fee (I don't know the exact price for shipping since it depends on the weight). If it's too much I can transfer the remaining amount back and if it's not enough you can transfer the remainder after shipping. Let me know!

I expect the May Coro Coro to be in stores in a few days.

Well, the sleeves weren't a big deal. Mainly the plushes. :p I can definitely wait for the Sylveon/sleeves and am really excited to see the pictures you took. I figured that I would like something else when you went anyways, so it all worked out. Would you mind putting me down for a Coro Coro as well? I know that this is turning out to quite the tall order, so let me know what's more convenient for you as far as shipping. Thanks!

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Pickup Service from Japan's Pokémon Centre in Fukuoka - Now also with the Mega Charizard Battle Box (deck) and Wild Blaze Booster Boxes!

I am pretty sure they won't restock the Charizard Y sleeves anymore though. They still had all other Eeveelutions so I think Sylveon is coming back, but I can't be sure either. I'll check for you the next time I go! I don't have any preferences for shipping. If you want the stuff I already bought asap I can ship them. If you'd rather wait until I got your other items that's fine with me too!

Drohn said:
I am pretty sure they won't restock the Charizard Y sleeves anymore though. They still had all other Eeveelutions so I think Sylveon is coming back, but I can't be sure either. I'll check for you the next time I go! I don't have any preferences for shipping. If you want the stuff I already bought asap I can ship them. If you'd rather wait until I got your other items that's fine with me too!

Ahh I see. Well, if the sleeves don't come back can I just use the money for them towards the next part of my order? I definitely want the Coro Coro, and possibly a few other things that I've been looking at on the Amazon store. If you don't mind, I'd like to just ship everything at once. It'd save us both the headache of calculating twice what I owe I think. XD

I want the CoroCoro as well, but my sister is getting impatient and wants her Froakie xD
Could you ship everything right now and hold a CoroCoro for me? Please pm me so I can pay :3

Froakie? You mean Greninja, right? :p I can ship it tomorrow! :)

That Mega Venusaur! <3 Do you know pricing on those at all? So tempting.... >.>

Also, if new stuff is coming out on the 19th, I'd guess the mega promo things are coming out then, too. I'll get you a picture as soon as I can find one, Drohn. :)

I got no clue what they will cost. So far all Mega Pokémon plushes were 2100 Yen. I'm not sure if it will be the same for Charizard, though.

Drohn said:
So that's Coro Coro for Fox, omahanime, and Athena. Am I missing someone?

Is the May issue the one that comes with the Mega Charizard deck box and Pyroar promo?

I know it comes with the Pyroar, but I haven't heard anything about a deck box being included.

I found a listing on eBay and it says the mag comes with the following:

1. Tenkai Knight start dash DVD!
2. Pokemon Card Game XY box
3. RARE Pokemon card
4. RARE Duel Master card
5. Kanbaraising (Masked Rider) Card
6. NINTENDO funny comic

It shows the deck box on the front cover. I'm guessing it's thin, foldable paperboard.

I will also take an issue of CoroCoro, Drohn. I'm going to ask you buy more stuff for me in the following months, so if you could just hold onto it for me that'd be great.

Okay, this might seem kind of weird, but when you're next at whatever convenience store or wherever you get magazines from, can you check for the May issue of ViVi for me? (or in a couple weeks or so or whenever it's out) Unlike CoroCoro, I don't actually care about the magazine, but this edition comes with a Sailormoon pencil pouch that I would really like... >.> If they don't have it, no need to hunt around for it or anything, just felt I would ask if you see it at your local store. :p

I will check it out! :)

Hey Drohn! Do you recall how much the Genesect and shiny Genesect plushies cost in this picture?
DSC_1218_zps7204ea89.jpg.html

Prince Dedenne said:
Hey Drohn! Do you recall how much the Genesect and shiny Genesect plushies cost in this picture?
DSC_1218_zps7204ea89.jpg.html

Those are quite expensive, 5040 Yen:
Capturadepantalla2014-04-14alas234607_zpsbe57b84a.png

They also have/had these though:
Capturadepantalla2014-04-14alas232106_zps9b1abbf6.png
The left ones are 1800 and the right ones 980.

Back