Are you excited for school?

• YES!

Votes: 37 23.1%
  • Wanted another week before it started

Votes: 73 45.6%
  • NO! I HATE SCHOOL

Votes: 50 31.3%

• Total voters
I started a week ago. School's easy so far, but its bound to be super hard (Thats what she said)

PokeMedic said:
Haha, you kids have to go to school. My education is done in hospitals and ambulances.
You couldn't bother to make a new thread and decided to just revive a thread that's been dead for months?

First year at university in a bit more than a week. Very exciting in going there.

I start 8th grade in a week. Excited for high shool Chemistry, I like Chemistry a lot. Other than that, I don't want to go back to school. Not that I'm lazy, I study, its just that I hate socializing. I'm not anti-social, its just I prefer to be alone :/ I have alot of friends, but I don't like mixers or parties and that kind of thing. I'm shy, I guess. Wierdly, I have this strange feeling when I think about the school year that's hard to explain. I feel like the school year is never going to happen, like the school year wont be apart of my future. Actually, I feel that way about EVERYTHING that is supposed to happen in the future... This is kind of creepy, but I feel like I might disappear or die or something before Augaust 24th (the first day). Well, if its after August 24th and I havn't posted anything here since then, well, you know something happened...

Zyflair said:
You couldn't bother to make a new thread and decided to just revive a thread that's been dead for months?

The thing was at the top of the page, problem?

School starts for me in a little more than a week and I'm not looking for it. Too many assignments that won't benefit me. It does open my mind to more perspectives but I hate the homework. It's just too distracting.

I have never let my schooling interfere with my education. ~ Mark Twain

Well, one part of school has starting for me and that's marching practice. I spend all day at school, marching and practicing music.

This Friday, however, I get to mix it up a little bit and go to all my other classes on my "first" day of school. even though I been at the school every day for the past three weeks

I'm excited, I spent all summer at home, so I'm ready to be able to get out of the house more often. Plus, it's my freshman year of high school, and I might as well be optomistic while I get shoved in a locker. : P

Oh, and in case your wondering, getting shoved in lockers is common at my highschool, according to every sophmore I've asked....

I wouldn't be as depressed if stuff actually happened at my school. You know you're school's depressing when you talk about fights. No seriously, normally, people get in fights, and we, as humans, like to watch. It's entertainment. :p But then, the next day, everybody's like "hah, those two kids in the fight, they're so immature, should not have happened, permanent records, blah blah blah." At my school, we talk about stuff like that for weeks. Because nothing's happened since Obama dropped in for a visit. (and all that happened that day was me having to take a 1.5 hour Algebra II final in 50 minutes. >_< )

It's kind of nice to be able to go back and see all my school friends again though. I'm also excited to see who the new band teacher is, but aside from that, I'm debating weather or not I should jump off a bridge not really excited about much.

Baah school haven't heard that word all summer, Im going into high school and im not looking forward to it to much, last year i was made fun of for liking pokemon, this year will be worse, plus all the older kids look down on us and act like were so much younger then them

I've already seen the dorms I'm staying in, and they look pretty good. Looking forward to my first year in college. Classes begin this upcoming Thursday.

School is a challenge. Accelerated intergrated algebra at 6 in the morning is fun for no one.
I made a lot of friends and i always have a seat saved duribg lunch though so i'm happy.
Does anyone ever talk about pokemon? I dont normally but i wont be embarrased if i did get into a conversation

I start school in a few weeks. Freshman. This is gonna be fun...

Leaving this thread open for discussion btw (as if it wasn't obvious).

I started school on Thursday. It's ok, but I was kinda pounded with homework on Friday. :S
Language: This was pretty easy, all I had to do was finish one of those "All about me" posters and stuff.
Math: We had a huge pretest (100 questions, I believe.) that we had to finish.
Science: Project due in a week.
Reading: Big packet that takes 1+ Hour.
Social Studies: Another pretty easy thing where you had to use a map and answer the questions.
I finished all of it except the project yesterday and I'm almost finished with it today.
I don't like 7th grade so far. :p

Gliscor said:
I start school in a few weeks. Freshman. This is gonna be fun...

Like I said, it's really not bad. My Freshman year was pretty easy schooling-wise, it's kinda just an opportunity to screw around and get used to a new school.

Why oh why did I vote Yes on this poll...

College in a couple days, yay? Meh, the only good thing is that school would have started today for me but haha I'm already out. :p

dmaster out.

Oh wow this thread's back.... As dmaster said, why did I vote yes!? I guess I was excited for high school last year, but now I'm in no mood to start 10th grade... This summer was too short, and I'm depressed that Worlds is over....

Gliscor said:
All of my friends are heading into high school while little Gliscor is stuck in 8th grade :<

Ouch. I thought you were start 9th grade this year though.

I'm going into 8th grade. I hope the year flies bye so my parents will buy me a better laptop.

glaceon said:
Ouch. I thought you were start 9th grade this year though.

No dude. It's 2010. I'm going into 8th grade.

(You quoted a post I made last year xP).

Wow I had no idea you were younger than me Gliscor. You always seemed cooler and smarter than me hahahaha. Welcome to high school, you're gonna hate it. :p

Meaty said:
Welcome to high school, you're gonna hate it. :p

This made me lol.

I start my fifth year of college next week. Not looking forward to classes -- the end of summer always suck. I hate you, August.

Back