• YES!

Votes: 37 23.1%
  • Wanted another week before it started

Votes: 73 45.6%
  • NO! I HATE SCHOOL

Votes: 50 31.3%

• Total voters
RE: Back To School!! o_O

Ha, I have just got back to school today, and literally like 10 minutes ago, I live half a mile away and I walk. But this goes without saying - It sucked.
We was in tutor for the morning, and did absolutely nothing, 4 hours of nothing getting all our stuff for the year. And in the afternoon we had maths followed by English, I was nervous to a seating plan but I ended up in a comfortable position.
Starting a new year as year 10 *stretches*
Unfortunately I have a maths GSCE in November. And during the half term we have to come in for revision lessons, they can forget that!

Haha Delta at least your first day was getting books and stuff, I already had my books and I just find out I have a GCSE exam in October for German and in November for Science, oh and also my ICT class is full of all the people that normally get suspended so I am going to fail that! The bus ride home from school wasnt that great either, my school decided to stop using a bus so everyone got on my bus and I was left standing squashed with like 50 other people for 30 mins, not to mention the 10 minute walk home in the rain. Other than that my day was cool XD

I went back to school today, and I'm glad it was nowhere near as bad as I was expecting! :D I only had 2 lessons today (each lesson is 75 mins), so I could have gone home between lessons 1 and 4 (I only have up to 4 lessons in a day anyway). Instead, there was a bit of a mix-up with everyone's timetables; the timetable said that we were supposed to have Business second lesson today, but we actually have a free lesson! XD Also the Sixth Form area is very nice. It's only been there for a year and it's off-limits to everyone younger than us! \o/ There's a canteen, a football table, comfy seats and loads of computers we can use. We can bring our own laptops in too, but I don't want to in case it gets lost/damaged/stolen. It's like there are new toys for us! It's also nice that the teacher's are friendlier and you can see that they enjoy a good chat and DO have a sense of humour! :O

I have one more week of summer :D. I am not so excited to go back to school. A.P. Physics will be hard, but I think I can pull through. I got an A in A.P. Bio and my teacher said that physics is easier, so I am soooo scared (just a little). I am going to have to make the most of this last week.

Aww our sixth form has a coffee dispenser (it sucks so people buy it form a local cafe), the only reason I know this is because my sister told me. Yeah Sixth Form sounds a lot better than year 10 XD

Yeah Renjil you'll love it in Sixth Form (if you do choose to stay on that is). But Year 10 isn't so bad. In fact it's good because you don't have to put up with some of the subjects you hate (apart from core subjects - I hated English XD). Also in my Sixth Form: NO UNIFORM!!! To all you Americans, in case you weren't aware, most (if not all) schools in the UK make students wear school uniform until they leave compulsory education - it's torture! D: Also, I feel a lot calmer now. A couple of years ago I heard pleasant rumours that people don't seem to mind if you like pokemon when you and them are at college-age. Strangely enough, I heard some of the more popular guys in my class discussing pokemon today and I felt... normal, I suppose. :) It's weird actually. When you start school you'd fit right in with everyone if you enjoy it. But when you get older, like being in high school, people generally mock you if you like it (that's why I'd always kept my mouth shut), but in a couple of years it's the "cool" thing to do and everyone's like:

"ZOMG! 5th generation of pokemon!! Must get! Must get!" e.t.c. I no longer feel left out :'D

Haha Timeshift I will definately stay on to sixth form, and even University, Oh how I hate to wear my school Uniform, I am always getting nagged at for my shirt never being tucked in. Yeah the core subjects suck (I hate maths with a passion). I dont have to worry about anyone knowing I like pokemon because on my graphics folder I have the 5th gen starters on it and everyone was like "Woah are those Pokemon" and it is funny how they know that XD, and a bunch of popular girls and boys in my year love Pokemon.
Yeah in Sixh Form most people should be Mature about other peoples likes and dislikes anyway. My face lit up when I heard the people in my class talk about pokemon, I knew I wasnt the only one :D

@Renjil12 - I kind of lied about the Sixth Form area at my school being there for a year, it's actually been there for a long time (don't know how long), but the facility was completely renovated and refurbished last year (that's what I meant to say ;)). It still smells and looks brand new inside! XD Before that it was literally a dirty, old looking room with no carpet and a few of those uncomfortable plastic chairs! Now though, there are light blue walls, a blue carpet and soft, comfortable, luxurious, springy, red circular seats, and the "room" now has 2 distinct areas! Sorry, I'm not trying to make you jealous at all; I'm just telling you what you could be experiencing in a couple of years and giving you things to look forward to! ;)

Also, it's surprising just how many people at school do play pokemon that feel too scared to admit it (like myself, then)! I bet those guys in your Graphics class play it, otherwise they might not have mentioned it! XD I'm practically laughing at how one minute people say:

"You like pokemon!? XD XD XD XD", and the next minute they're all like:

"Oi! I'll give you a battle tonight at 7:00pm". So many hypocrites! :rolleyes:

Good luck to everyone starting school tomorrow ^_^
I'll be beginning my third week tomorrow, ugh.
Honors Physics, Italian 2, and Algebra 2 tests this week. Arceus.

You guys think its hard? I started the 2nd of August and my day ends at 4:35 p.m. everyday. And i'm in 6th grade so there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKTN5NHfwlQ

Listen to Billy Madison's words of wisdom about high school. This is how I feel about graduation.

Haha, you kids have to go to school. My education is done in hospitals and ambulances.

Mine starts next Monday. I'm half looking forward to it and half wanting more time to goof around.

Mine starts in August 22.
I actually want a little more time to goof up, but it´s actually kinda boring here, staying in the house without doing anything.

Mine starts in 11 days.

[quote='Rebecca Black]We we we so excited.[/quote]

loljk, I'm not excited cuz I like staying up until 1am. :(

I can't wait to see my friends, but now I'll have to get my sleep schedule on track. I hate this.

Back