Votes: 37 23.1%
  • Wanted another week before it started

Votes: 73 45.6%
  • NO! I HATE SCHOOL

Votes: 50 31.3%

• Total voters

jirachinick

Who's ready for Pokemon Worlds 2011!
After a long(for me, seemed short) summer, school is finally about to start up, for some people a week, some people 2, for the lucky ones, even longer. So, this is the thread to talk about school. You exited for school? Are you ready for schoolm what grade will you be in, what classes will you be taking? All of it goes here, have fun talking about the one thing we all have to go to, school.

Meaty

You can't deny that Psyduck is beast. I guess.
Haha I have until late August I think. :p I forgot which grade I'm going into...

Alex(charm)ander

The very best, like no one ever was.
Advanced Member
I have until the last week of September. Soooo, a month and a half I suppose for me. But I am looking forward to it, I just switched majors.

dmaster

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I have two weeks, which does suck, but I thought I would only be getting one week. I am partially excited though. The Summer has been kinda sucky this year and I'm glad this will be my senior year of high school.

dmaster out.

Meaty

You can't deny that Psyduck is beast. I guess.
Me and jirachinick are gonna be starting high school actually.

Kaiserchu

I'm Back! Believe it!
Have a long while before I worry about going to school...

Besides, I'm technically skipping a year at my school for reasons I will not explain...

RaichuGirl

Australian National champion 2014
My school has already started, and i didn`t have summer holidays... That`s probably becuse it`s winter though. :/

Timeshift

Aspiring Trainer
Well, I don't have to go to school until the beginning of September (I'm British, you see) :D, but I'd still like to have another week off. Anyway, I'm going into Sixth Form (the first of the last 2 years where I can choose to stay on) and am hoping to study Maths, Physics and Business (yes, I am that much of a geek) ;).

cataha

:-)
I'll be in Seventh Grade taking Spanish (ew), Math, Language Arts, Advanced World Cultures, Advanced Science, and maybe Gym if I don't get Office Aid. I just realized how many classes I have and want to have another, oh, let's say three more months of summer. I'll be in school in one week (sigh).

peetzaman

lolwut
Imma be a junior, starting next Wednesday. I don't hate school, but the summer has gone by too quick for me. It's odd because I usually can't wait to get back to school by the end of summer.

TheGuy

Member since '09
One week one day left of summer. Then I get my laptop back and go to school again, it isn't all bad.

TheGuy

Member since '09
One of the top schools in the state of Arizona, it's a Classical Academy where everyone gets laptops and wheres uniforms, we've been in the news a couple of times. This is the only thing I can find right now about it.

Also Wikipedia

peetzaman

lolwut
Guy89 said:
One of the top schools in the state of Arizona, it's a Classical Academy where everyone gets laptops and wheres uniforms, we've been in the news a couple of times. This is the only thing I can find right now about it.

Also Wikipedia
Mine is just some school in southern Indiana, probably not anywhere close to the top school in the state.

42 chocolate

nope
Huh, let's see. I'm going into the 8th grade, will be taking all the standard subjects, plus gym (ew) and health (meh), also for "electives," as most of you would probably call them, I have three orchestra classes and an advanced TV Production class.

And... yeah, summer was fun, hopefully school won't be too difficult.
Actually, I'm already taking an online Algebra II course, so technically, I'm going to school already.

Crystal Hikara

Gone
There isn't an old person answer on that poll. I am insult.

I graduated in 07', and decided that college wasn't for me. I'd be starting Senior year if I hadn't stopped attending; really, I saw no point to going to a college when the point of my subject of interest is art. I wasn't learning anything to better myself, so it completely defeated the purpose of attending. I'm not paying all that money for a little slip of paper saying I grew on my own.

That being said, I'm soooooo glad I don't have to go back to school ever again, haha.